Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 11-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #111
Unkindness
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24512
Default Re: Ravens suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz View Post
Sorry about that. It's just hard not to have anything bad to say about Baltimore Ravens fans when they are busy throwing cups of sodas and fries at you and your friends for wearing Pittsburgh Steelers gear and throwing out every profanity you can think of. Geesh...it's just a game Ratbirds. It's hard not to have anything negative to say when Ravens fans kick you out of places just for being a Steelers fan and not supporting the Ravens. I know Steelers fans can be intense too but at least they have class when they tease. It's hard not to comment about the Ravens sucking or their fans without some reference to them personally. Hell their actions prove my point. But to the Admin I apologize anyway.
A buddy of mine was thrown into a bathroom stall in Pittsburgh at a Ravens/Steelers game. I am sure thats ok.
Unkindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:37 PM   #112
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkindness View Post
A buddy of mine was thrown into a bathroom stall in Pittsburgh at a Ravens/Steelers game. I am sure thats ok.
Was he given a swirly after being given a wedgy? Hopefully so. If not, then he has nothing to complain about.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #113
charlesk
Banned

Member Number: 24477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkindness View Post
I was in section 144 last Sunday and was well behaved. I am not going to ruin anybody's fun time at a game where they are forced to stay near me. Even stood for the Renegade Songs and applauded when the Steelers made a good play. After the Steelers finished their sad final drive I got up and cheered and some SOB from behind threw his beer cup full at me, missed and hit the kid in front. Instead of apologizing to the kid he dares me to come up and fight which I promptly did. Usher broke it up before it got going and said to have a good night and take it easy. Real classy fans. Jerks in every stadium. However I also spoke with and chatted with a bunch of cool people of all ages and sobriety levels (ha ha) during the game and had fun.
charlesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #114
The_Joker
Team President

Member Number: 24540
Thanked 1,041 Times in 570 Posts
My Mood: Devilish

Don't be a sore loser, give them credit.

Still, Ben's a-ok and we can beat 'em.
The_Joker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #115
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Member Number: 19049

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
I was in section 144 last Sunday and was well behaved. I am not going to ruin anybody's fun time at a game where they are forced to stay near me. Even stood for the Renegade Songs and applauded when the Steelers made a good play. After the Steelers finished their sad final drive I got up and cheered and some SOB from behind threw his beer cup full at me, missed and hit the kid in front. Instead of apologizing to the kid he dares me to come up and fight which I promptly did. Usher broke it up before it got going and said to have a good night and take it easy. Real classy fans. Jerks in every stadium. However I also spoke with and chatted with a bunch of cool people of all ages and sobriety levels (ha ha) during the game and had fun.
Went to the broken nose game wearing our Steeler gear in Baltimore with my son who was a college heavyweight wrestler. He got called a Fat F__ _ K all night long by drunken foulmouthed Ravens fans...any one of which he coulda tossed over the rail with little effort. You can say what you want but I have been to every AFC Stadium and several others in Steeler gear and have never had so many be so nasty, rude, foul and total jerks as the Ravens fans....hands down. The hate was real and palpable. It wasn't sports hate, it was evil, ridiculous, ugly, obnoxious stupidity. Maybe they achieved what they wanted because I will never waste my money in the den of pukes again. Lowlifes of the NFL....Period. Get real Ravens fans...its a flipping game that the guys playing make millions win or lose and don't give a rats patute about your sorry life. I have no respect or
tolerance for the bottom feeders in M&T.
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:35 AM   #116
jjpro11
Living Legend

Member Number: 3559

They still suck
jjpro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:01 AM   #117
Kanata-Steeler
Team President

Member Number: 15552

I wouldn'y say Ratbirds "suck", but I'm sooo glad we beat 'em today, fair 'n square.
But, as a bonus, the other punk-brother "Harbaugh" also LOST, to the (omg) Rams today too. - hahaha.

What a great day today was. !
Kanata-Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:15 AM   #118
dez09231
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11142

I walked into a pawn shop looking for a cheap laptop after the Ravens choked (again) in the AFC Championship game. Behind the counter, there were 2 guys replaying the missed kick over and over. As I heard it, I walked by and said "that's a beautiful thing", to which some random huge black dude said "I'm a Ravens fan, and I have no problem hurting you." The guy would've easily wrecked me, but I just shot back "You could knock me out 50 times and you still wouldn't be in the Super Bowl." Stopped him dead in his tracks. The moral of the story is that Ravens fans are violent, but stupid. Just throw a riddle or math problem at them and watch them melt.
dez09231 is offline   Reply With Quote