Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 12-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #171
TheDude
Draft Prospect

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!
Member Number: 24204
Default Re: Ravens fan here just want to say a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
No I gave you credit. Something your fans never do or only a very few. Good win. Your field goal won it. But your standings are still 7-5 and we are 9-3.
What credit are you searching for exactly?

The bottom line is....
YOUR coach comes up a day late and a dollar short every post season.
YOUR team decided to "gatorade-bath" the coach after a regular season game....TWICE
YOUR coach has the emotional stability of a teen age girl on the rag.
YOUR face of the franchise LB is a shell of his former self whose contributions on game day end after he finishes dancing during pregame
YOUR team lost to a guy that shouldnt be in the league (I mean that with all due respec to Charlie)
YOUR O-Coordinator is a mess
YOUR best player (Rice) is an afterthought in YOUR offense
YOUR defense is showing more signs of age than the Steelers

Steeler fans worldwide, and on this site, are simply calling like they see it

If it is consistency that you seek....look no further than Steeler fans.

We consistently find the actions of YOUR head coach futile, self promoting & ultimately unsuccessful.

Have a crab cake on me

TheDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #172
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
Dude, just go away. You are obviously mad and only here to start trouble.

Classic butt-hurt troll.

What a shame.
No read my posts. Not mad at all. But you attack Harbaugh and Flacco with your name calling and that's right? And call me a butt hurt troll? What were your fans two weeks ago in our forums? And you resort to name calling as usual. Pathetic
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #173
Terminator
Team Captain

Member Number: 24492

Quote:
No read my posts. Not mad at all. But you attack Harbaugh and Flacco with your name calling and that's right? And call me a butt hurt troll? What were your fans two weeks ago in our forums? And you resort to name calling as usual. Pathetic
I can't speak about anyone on "your forums". I don't go on Ravens forums. But you are here on ours, arguing with damn near everyone.

You know what gets me the most about Ravens fans? You guys practically BEG for the attention of other fanbases. You NEED the recognition of rooting for a great team so badly that is fucking kills you all. There is no other fanbase on EARTH that needs that recognition from everyone as badly as Ravens fans need it.

It's fucking pathetic and one of the main reasons I hate all of you.

Don't look for any respect from me, pal. I'd sooner invite a mass murderer over for dinner.
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:39 AM   #174
Twentyvalve
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18796

Yeah, and if Heath miller did not make that touchdown you would have won. If our kicker missed the field goal you would have won. And if . . . .

No kidding. See, the problem is, the game needs to be played to get the score. Stuff happens during the game. Stuff like fumbles, touchdowns, kick returns (if it were not for that Jone punt return Ravens would have lost last time - see what I did there?) etc. happens during the game. Does that make sense?

I know Ravens fans. I know the Ravens mentality. They think it is their right to win. When they don't, it is not their fault. Always "But if X did not do Y we would have won." No kidding. Flacco on the radio this morning said they expected to score 30-40 points. Yeah - on the Steelers? Who is he kidding.Maybe with Tom Brady throwing the ball.

Additionally, Harbaugh never gives the opposition credit. I have no seen it yet, but I hear his press conference did not congratulate the Steelers at all. He is a classless meathead.

Sheesh. The Steelers had 23 points and the Ravens had 20. They won. Fair and square.

Quote:
I'll say this again. Honestly Batch should not get the credit. Your kicker made the FG that won the game. The Ed Reed interception should have gave us the win as Batch was off for the night. Look at the over throw in the end zone. But Flacco's fumble sealed it for us. Great game to you guys. But Batch really did not make the win happen.
Twentyvalve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:47 AM   #175
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
I can't speak about anyone on "your forums". I don't go on Ravens forums. But you are here on ours, arguing with damn near everyone.

You know what gets me the most about Ravens fans? You guys practically BEG for the attention of other fanbases. You NEED the recognition of rooting for a great team so badly that is fucking kills you all. There is no other fanbase on EARTH that needs that recognition from everyone as badly as Ravens fans need it.

It's fucking pathetic and one of the main reasons I hate all of you.

Don't look for any respect from me, pal. I'd sooner invite a mass murderer over for dinner.
Hey you know what, suck it up. You summarize the worst of the steelers fans.. Hate the rivalry and even when congratulated, you still are so f-ng pissed that you are down in the standings. Again suck it up. And invite a mass murderer over for dinner. Invite a Ravens fan, we will continue to shove it up you ass in the standings. Hurts doesn't it?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #176
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351

Quote:
It's typical of some posters on this board to resort to personal attacks and name calling for no reason at all. Very immature.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #177
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twentyvalve View Post
Yeah, and if Heath miller did not make that touchdown you would have won. If our kicker missed the field goal you would have won. And if . . . .

No kidding. See, the problem is, the game needs to be played to get the score. Stuff happens during the game. Stuff like fumbles, touchdowns, kick returns (if it were not for that Jone punt return Ravens would have lost last time - see what I did there?) etc. happens during the game. Does that make sense?

I know Ravens fans. I know the Ravens mentality. They think it is their right to win. When they don't, it is not their fault. Always "But if X did not do Y we would have won." No kidding. Flacco on the radio this morning said they expected to score 30-40 points. Yeah - on the Steelers? Who is he kidding.Maybe with Tom Brady throwing the ball.

Additionally, Harbaugh never gives the opposition credit. I have no seen it yet, but I hear his press conference did not congratulate the Steelers at all. He is a classless meathead.

Sheesh. The Steelers had 23 points and the Ravens had 20. They won. Fair and square.
And you go tthe win and my Congrats. But two weeks ago I had to listen to your fans pissing and moaning. I merely bring up some key things in the game and some get extremely angry. It's all in fun, but when it turns to a personal attack, then expect it back.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #178
TheDude
Draft Prospect

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!
Member Number: 24204

Quote:
Hey you know what, suck it up. You summarize the worst of the steelers fans.. Hate the rivalry and even when congratulated, you still are so f-ng pissed that you are down in the standings. Again suck it up. And invite a mass murderer over for dinner. Invite a Ravens fan, we will continue to shove it up you ass in the standings. Hurts doesn't it?
How bout Ray Lewis?
He's a murderer AND a Ravens Fan (used to be a pretty good player...a LONG TIME AGO)!!!

TheDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #179
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeltheone View Post
It's typical of some posters on this board to resort to personal attacks and name calling for no reason at all. Very immature.
Well you got the win,and that's what matters and where it counts. We have many tough weeks ahead in games. both teams...
Old 12-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #180
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
How bout Ray Lewis?
He's a murderer AND a Ravens Fan (used to be a pretty good player...a LONG TIME AGO)!!!
Again, BS.... Not true.. And if you go that route, then what about Ben, please...Those comments are typical when you have nothing else....