Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 12-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #181
TheDude
Draft Prospect

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!
Member Number: 24204
Default Re: Ravens fan here just want to say a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
Again, BS.... Not true.. And if you go that route, then what about Ben, please...Those comments are typical when you have nothing else....
Big difference between the two....

Ben didnt roll over on one of his homey's like Ray

What a shocker it was when Ray "found Jesus" and became a good boy....he knows what they do to snitches in the joint

TheDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #182
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718

Wah, you sure your not Harbaugh in disguise. Should you not be preparing a "what-if" press release for this week. Hey if I was you I would be sooooo happy to be 9-3 when in reality you are a 6-6 or 5-7 team at best. I go to Raven forums (never to post just to read the BS ya'll post) and before the Ravens won two weeks ago ya'll were moaning and crying that the Steelers were going to hammer ya'll. With Ben out ya'll perked up like Dolly Parton's nipples in a freezer storage locker. Ray is old, Suggs is broken, Flaccid is just not very good (Mark Sanchez but uglier) ya'll can't stop the run anymore and there are more holes in that secondary than Cam's gameplan. I hope, no I pray we play ya'll again with just a little bit healthier team and especially if Ben is healthy the spread will not be the normal 3 point edge, (BTW two weeks ago ya'll won by 3 also, what's the deal with our 3 point win not good enough for you ). Just hope, no pray, that ya'll do not have a total collapse your next 4 games.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:12 PM   #183
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricco Suavez View Post
Wah, you sure your not Harbaugh in disguise. Should you not be preparing a "what-if" press release for this week. Hey if I was you I would be sooooo happy to be 9-3 when in reality you are a 6-6 or 5-7 team at best. I go to Raven forums (never to post just to read the BS ya'll post) and before the Ravens won two weeks ago ya'll were moaning and crying that the Steelers were going to hammer ya'll. With Ben out ya'll perked up like Dolly Parton's nipples in a freezer storage locker. Ray is old, Suggs is broken, Flaccid is just not very good (Mark Sanchez but uglier) ya'll can't stop the run anymore and there are more holes in that secondary than Cam's gameplan. I hope, no I pray we play ya'll again with just a little bit healthier team and especially if Ben is healthy the spread will not be the normal 3 point edge, (BTW two weeks ago ya'll won by 3 also, what's the deal with our 3 point win not good enough for you ). Just hope, no pray, that ya'll do not have a total collapse your next 4 games.
I think you better be watching your next weeks game. I called your loss to Cleveland and I'll call it again next week. Even with Ben back, you will not win. Arrogance in no way makes you superior. We fight hard for our wins and accept a loss. Ben is stiff, and falls hard. Almose every fall is an injury. Troy looked scared yesterday and Harrison is slow and spent. All those helmet hits last season left him slow and sluggish. We'll see how the season concludes. The collapse you speak may be your very own team.
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #184
Terminator
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 24492
Thanked 1,379 Times in 543 Posts

Quote:
I think you better be watching your next weeks game. I called your loss to Cleveland and I'll call it again next week. Even with Ben back, you will not win. Arrogance in no way makes you superior. We fight hard for our wins and accept a loss. Ben is stiff, and falls hard. Almose every fall is an injury. Troy looked scared yesterday and Harrison is slow and spent. All those helmet hits last season left him slow and sluggish. We'll see how the season concludes. The collapse you speak may be your very own team.
Seriously. You are an idiot.

Troy looked scared? You mean when you planted Ray Rice on his fucking ass with zero forward momentum? Or how about when he rushed the line and dropped Pierce into the dirt for a loss? How about the fact that every time he dropped into coverage, Flacco was too scared to even throw to that side of the field?

Harrison is slow and spent? Then why did he plant his fat balls on Flacco's mouth with that strip sack that Mr. BlindSide Oher couldn't contain? How about leading the game with 7 tackles, 5 for a loss?

Yeah, good job there guy. You should be working for ESPN with those observations.
Terminator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #185
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricco Suavez View Post
Rico... Yout Steelers no longer have the fire and strength they did at one time. I'd be pretty scared if I were you. Your team is sluggish and spent. You may luck in one or at the most two wins, but it will not be enough. Remember you still a 7-5 team. I'll hand you back Ray's towel in case you need a good cry... (It's all in fun seriously) But it's always an intense matchup for sure
Old 12-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #186
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718

Must be Harbaugh, got an excuse for everything. Also only his teams injuries affect his teams play not the other way around.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #187
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 8,026 Times in 3,357 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
harrison slow? really man? come on
Fire Arians is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #188
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Arrogance? That's a Ravens fan MO. You should heed your own words.

And I have YET to see a Ravens fan, especially the head tool, accept a loss. It's one excuse after the next, again from the head coach on down. It's never "we lost to a better team" it's always "we beat ourselves and the refs...refs....refs." Always. I've already witnessed the Ravens collapse time and time again in the POs. This year will be no different. The Ravens started their collapse losing to a bunch of second and third stringers last night and got a lucky TD by ST in November against backups yet again. The season will conclude as usual for the Ravens, a choke in the POs and sitting at home watching the SB, same old same old. You should be used to it.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #189
Terminator
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 24492
Thanked 1,379 Times in 543 Posts

Anyone know what happened to that Internet Tough Guy World Champion from Wyoming? He referred to all of us as "Appalachian Trash". Would love to hear from him today. :)
Terminator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #190
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
Seriously. You are an idiot.

Troy looked scared? You mean when you planted Ray Rice on his fucking ass with zero forward momentum? Or how about when he rushed the line and dropped Pierce into the dirt for a loss? How about the fact that every time he dropped into coverage, Flacco was too scared to even throw to that side of the field?

Harrison is slow and spent? Then why did he plant his fat balls on Flacco's mouth with that strip sack that Mr. BlindSide Oher couldn't contain? How about leading the game with 7 tackles, 5 for a loss?

Yeah, good job there guy. You should be working for ESPN with those observations.
Dude you make it fun for me to be here and even in a loss, you make me laugh the loss off. All your posts are so full of hatred. Watch the replay. You are not the team you push that you are. The Ravens are not where they need to be either. But I laugh at you when you think your team is so superior. Ravens are always ready for your team. Terminator, seriously.... "We'll be baccck...."