Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 11-20-2012, 01:39 PM   #31
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: You hear this, Ray Rice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
I believe he was pointing out the fact that the Ravens have not once defeated the Steelers in a game where it mattered. The playoffs.

Regular season wins/losses mean dick. It's evident though that Ravens fans don't feel that way. Most of you act like a regular season victory over Pittsburgh is some kind of championship win. How about another Gatorade bath? The rest of the world doesn't give a shit.

Steelers are 6-0 against the Ravens in the playoffs, and 3 of those wins resulted in a Super Bowl appearance. Ravens are incapable of making the big game again. That is why when they make the playoffs, once again, the rest of the world doesn't give a shit. When Denver or Houston see "Baltimore Ravens" on their schedule in the post-season, all the players are going to laugh.
And I believe I am saying that every time we beat you, you are redefining what matters in order to maintain the delusion that your team is better.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #32
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzo View Post
Rice just cursed his ratbird organization! The ratbirds might as well forget about their season....
We'll see about that in (2) weeks.. You need to worry about Cleveland first.
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #33
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
lol your pillar of dominance is shrinking fast. When I first started browsing this forum the claim was "Joe has never beaten the Steelers", then it was "Ravens have never beaten the steelers with Big ben", then it was "Ravens have never beaten the steelers with big ben at heinz field", then it was "We don't even care, you won't win the division anyway", then it was "who cares about regular season, poozztt seeezun six rings".

I am perfectly happy chipping away at any semblance of superiority you are desperately clinging to. When we beat you in the post season, I am sure you will start complaining we will never beat you in the superbowl! lol.

I am waiting for "yea, you may have beaten us 26 times in a row, but you have not beaten us, um, in a hailstorm, on a wednesday, in the playoffs, at heinz field, with big ben, during a solar eclipse, in the divisional round. . . scrubs"

IF you make the playoffs, and IF you get deep enough to play us, we will be happy to send you packing this year and take one more chip off.
Oh please...Ray Ray is on his way out, he's done, you have one good receiver, your oline is weak sauce, your Running back is the only stud on your team, your QB is pedestrian at best and your secondary is basic without Reed back there being the man. The Steelers aren't going anywhere.

Basic Fact

AFC North Winners, last 10 years:

Ravens - 2011
Steelers -2010
Cincy - 2009
Steelers - 2008
Steelers - 2007
Ravens - 2006
Cincy -2005
Steelers - 2004
Ravens - 2003
Steelers 2002

So that's 10 years. Steelers won it 5 times, Ravens 3, Bengals 2. Congrats, you're one season better than the Bengals. Good job. Congrats on that. I'd go further back, but that would mean I'd have to include the Browns, which means I'd have to go all the way back to 1989, the last time the Browns won it.

The Steelers, historically, own the AFC North/Central. Sure once in a while, the Ravens or Bengals piggy back which year they will take a shot at it, but we always get it back.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dino 6 Rings For This Useful Post:
Terminator (11-21-2012)
Old 11-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #34
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383

I just got done reading and watching the videos posting in the beginning of this post and all I have to say is this...disgraceful!

I never liked the Ravens or their fans but this just confirms the truth we already knew about them...pure trash. Yes they have some talent but they have no class! They got lucky...let's face it. They only times they have beaten us is when our key players are out on injury.

We have had a tough schedule this year and we are only 2 games under Baltimore. That's not bad at all considering it's been our second and third strings in. Steelers have been getting better and better. The season is not over yet and we are still in it. We can still close the gap and go the the SB but we need to buckle down.

We held the Ravens at bay but lost with penalties (thanks for nothing Wallace!) and a turn over. But our defense made lunch meat out of the Ravens offense. So let's be real. We are still a strong team and can still pull it off if they play smart football.

Put glue on Wallace's hands and we can actually complete plays.

For now look at the big picture...Ravens barely held on to our 2nd and 3rd strings. Imagine once we get our key players back...soooooo long Baltimore....hellooooooo SuperBowl!

To Ray Rice, Ed Reed and T.Suggs...you disgust me and I hope Pittsburgh crushes you just to shut you up you no class gutter rats!
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #35
4G63
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 11584
My Mood: Cool

Looks line Lamar has a little egg on his face. Ray Rice is the definition of a classy player and this just reaffirms it. What say you Steeler fans? Wanna take any of these comments back?

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...f-094b8168f6b8
4G63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #36
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Hey take a step back for a second. Some of you guys ought to know that Ray Rice is generally regarded as a pretty good guy, does the charity thing, doesn't get in trouble, all that stuff. A genuine nice guy. Now, you're a young guy, in the NFL, you're in a big rivalry game. You've got enough years under your belt and have seen enough people come and go to know you better enjoy it while you can. Now you win a tough, tough football game on the road, an opposing fan wants to trade souvenirs with you. You figure hey, this guy will probably get a kick out of it and not only that but I get something to remember playing here as well - kind of a cool moment, no?

You walk back to the locker room, wrap the towel around your neck, go about your business, whatever. A reporter takes the shot and publishes it.

You really think Ray Rice is just a total disrespectful jerk? No part of you as a rational human being can just say, yeah - I get it. This is not a guy who is going to stomp on it or burn it or do anything intentionally disrespectful. All this is about is a young player taking things in and appreciating what he is part of.

IMHO some people just want to get riled up anyway so they go find something.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #37
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 4,028 Times in 1,779 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive

You don't mess with the towel, but with that being said, Rice explained why he did it today in a classy manner. I believe and respect that.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #38
Terminator
Team Captain

Member Number: 24492

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
Looks line Lamar has a little egg on his face. Ray Rice is the definition of a classy player and this just reaffirms it. What say you Steeler fans? Wanna take any of these comments back?

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...f-094b8168f6b8

Sure, I'll take back anything negative I said about him. That's pretty cool, actually.

But I still agree that posting the picture on the official Ravens twitter account with a misleading title was a dick move, and shouldn't have been done, especially if the picture was out of context.
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #39
SoCalFan
Head Coach

Member Number: 14860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
You don't mess with the towel, but with that being said, Rice explained why he did it today in a classy manner. I believe and respect that.
He still knew what he was doing putting it on his head, mobbing out of the stadium! We own you kinda thing!
Old 11-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #40
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalFan View Post
He still knew what he was doing putting it on his head, mobbing out of the stadium! We own you kinda thing!
Come on man. Dude put a towel on his head after a football game.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote