Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2006, 08:13 PM   #11
floodcitygirl
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 2,752
Member Number: 1784
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Editorial in todays Cincinnati Enquirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
Yeah it's gotten pretty ugly there before, but like I said...it make it feel so much better when we kick their ass! I just think it's funny this person claims to have never seen an unruly Bengal fan...what a joke
It's called serious denial! Hey bigbensgirl....the next time you're in Cincy for a game, let me know!. There are a few of us on here that live in Cincy. There are some great Steeler friendly places to hang out and tailgate! Sorry your experience has been so rough!
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 09:51 PM   #12
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach
 
HburgXL06's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: HBG reppin til I die!
Posts: 1,475
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1504
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Editorial in todays Cincinnati Enquirer

Call to jerk hotline:

"Jerk hotline"

"Hello I'd like to report some foul and unruly fans"

"Ok, can you tell me where they are?"

"Yes, ...Cincinnati"

BuFu
__________________


"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:22 PM   #13
Tankus_Maximus
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
Tankus_Maximus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Mr. Fixit
Posts: 1,263
Gender: Male
Member Number: 519
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Editorial in todays Cincinnati Enquirer

Hmmm...gonna have to get outta so-cal and attend a Steelers/Bengals game...in my Bettis jersey. I love me a good scuffle.
__________________

"I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me." -Rorschach
Tankus_Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:26 PM   #14
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach
 
HburgXL06's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: HBG reppin til I die!
Posts: 1,475
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1504
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Editorial in todays Cincinnati Enquirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankus_Maximus
Hmmm...gonna have to get outta so-cal and attend a Steelers/Bengals game...in my Bettis jersey. I love me a good scuffle.
I got $20 on Tank vs. Cincy

BuFu
__________________


"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 06:57 AM   #15
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned
 
lamberts-lost-tooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 10,829
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2363
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Editorial in todays Cincinnati Enquirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4me
Bengals fans behave just fine

I have been going to Bengals games all of my adult life. It is one of the greatest things about Cincinnati. I have never seen Bengals fans overly intoxicated, rude, using foul language or exhibiting behavior abnormal or unacceptable for a football game.

It is a football game, and we love our football; people get loud. When there are isolated incidents, the police take care of it quickly, escorting the individual out. In fact, most people are very polite, even when they are a little loose. Cincinnatians are well-mannered, polite people. (Like those Bengals fans pictured in the Enquierer in handcuffs after the playoff game.......oops sorry, that was my contibution to this fairy tail!!))

Ever been to Cleveland, Pittsburgh or Detroit? I have seen many Pittsburgh fans, every time we play them at Paul Brown Stadium, incredibly drunk at the beginning of the game. They are incredibly foul-mouthed and rude. I have even been pushed down the steps by one of them. In keeping with the new policy, let's not let them in. We all know they don't play well with others.

NAME OMITTED TO PROTECT THE CLUELESS

I'll let the Steeler Nation answer for me................................................ ..

maybe this was actually in the NATIONAL ENQUIRER..that would be the only justification for an article this bizarre!!
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 08:02 AM   #16
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Editorial in todays Cincinnati Enquirer

"It is a football game, and we love our football"



He left out the part, "only when we make the playoffs".........
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 09:17 AM   #17
Tankus_Maximus
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
Tankus_Maximus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Mr. Fixit
Posts: 1,263
Gender: Male
Member Number: 519
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Editorial in todays Cincinnati Enquirer

I'd get in a coupla shots for BBG....who in the hell pushes a pregnant woman? jeezus.
__________________

"I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me." -Rorschach
Tankus_Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 09:50 AM   #18
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Editorial in todays Cincinnati Enquirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4me
Bengals fans behave just fine

I have been going to Bengals games all of my adult life. It is one of the greatest things about Cincinnati. I have never seen Bengals fans overly intoxicated, rude, using foul language or exhibiting behavior abnormal or unacceptable for a football game.

It is a football game, and we love our football; people get loud. When there are isolated incidents, the police take care of it quickly, escorting the individual out. In fact, most people are very polite, even when they are a little loose. Cincinnatians are well-mannered, polite people. (Like those Bengals fans pictured in the Enquierer in handcuffs after the playoff game.......oops sorry, that was my contibution to this fairy tail!!))

Ever been to Cleveland, Pittsburgh or Detroit? I have seen many Pittsburgh fans, every time we play them at Paul Brown Stadium, incredibly drunk at the beginning of the game. They are incredibly foul-mouthed and rude. I have even been pushed down the steps by one of them. In keeping with the new policy, let's not let them in. We all know they don't play well with others.

NAME OMITTED TO PROTECT THE CLUELESS

I'll let the Steeler Nation answer for me................................................ ..
Nothing more to say but the gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't
coming.

BBG7 - that was just terrible!!! I think we ladies need to make it our mission to introduce the shoe maneuver to anyone we see pushing and shoving a pregnant woman - EVER.
__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 09:53 AM   #19
BlackNGold203
Team President
Supporter
 
BlackNGold203's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Butler, PA
Posts: 2,193
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Editorial in todays Cincinnati Enquirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HburgXL06
Call to jerk hotline:

"Jerk hotline"

"Hello I'd like to report some foul and unruly fans"

"Ok, can you tell me where they are?"

"Yes, ...Cincinnati"

BuFu

LMAO....
__________________
BlackNGold203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 10:08 AM   #20
floodcitygirl
Team Owner
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 2,752
Member Number: 1784
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Editorial in todays Cincinnati Enquirer

My friend's wife got bruised up pretty good at that playoff game as well...just for trying to help someone NOT to go all the way down the stairs! Let's face it...these people are fully emersed in their delusions...but again.....what else do they have?
__________________


Thanks to MeanJoe for surprising me with my new sig.

Last edited by floodcitygirl; 08-11-2006 at 10:18 AM.
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts