Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #41
Darkstorm05
Team Captain

Member Number: 19897
Default Re: Official Browns post game, Steelers suck, vent in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoop View Post
I pointed out this in another thread but some don't want to admit the obvious. Also, when in doubt, just blame Arians!
Ok, for like the 100th time, both of these guys are signed elsewhere. Any other guys who aren't available we want to whine for? If I'm going to cry for a QB that's already playing for some other team, I'm asking for a Manning, or Brees, maybe. If we make enough posts about how he's an upgrade over Batch maybe Brady will sign with us for the 500k we have left in the checkbook to play against the Ravens.
Darkstorm05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #42
ZoneBlitzer
Head Coach

Member Number: 16775
My Mood: Doubtful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
2 issues come to the forefront.

We have no viable backup QB. We have neglected this position for years.
You'll never convince me that Dennis Dixon orJerrod Johnson would'nt be upgrades over Batch and Glasswich and could have won this game.

Our RB situation is getting clearer. I've always supported Mendy and thought he was our best all around back....no more.
By the way, who is our #1 back??

Beachum plays at RT.....Colon's knee.....Adams' whatever......the Rats are going to love watching this game film.
I saw Jerrod play briefly and what I saw was definitely some potential. It looked like he had good size, body control and a decent arm. Why did they ditch him? I'm a strong believer in having a mix of youth in the QB position. They need to start investing in that position to continue to be a contender. Look what the Packers did with Favre and Rodgers. That's the model. Search for understudy to Ben because with the way he plays, it ain't going to be that much longer.
ZoneBlitzer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #43
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,948 Times in 3,010 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve314 View Post
How bad do the Steelers have to play for you to lose your optimism about them?
thats my team.

steelers born, and steelers bred, and when i die, im steelers dead.

this loss was as bad as vs browns in 09 or tommy maddox loss to texans in 2002(?).

the 3 worst performances since 2000 IMO. this one may have been the ABSOLUTE worst of the 3.

that dont mean i have to act like a lil' bitch about it. we're 6-5, and missing almost all of our starters at one point or another in all 5 of those losses. i will sack up and accept the loss like a man, just like the players and coaches will. i'll analyze the game, see what went wrong and what can be built upon cause we have ravens beaks to kick in next week at 4:20 EST.

y'all can do what you want. whatever makes you feel better, just keep similar topics confined to a single thread because a board full of 100 seperate chicken little threads is no good for anyone.

Old 11-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #44
Steel_Bus_24
Team Owner

Member Number: 2886

Will someone please tell me what in the hell Tomlin does during the week.....because it sure isn't coaching football

Im sick of the sloppy unprofessional BULL SH****ing we do when we play inferior teams.

The "My Players are Hurt" card is used up with me. 8 FFFFFing Turnovers is on the coaching staff for letting the team say "F-It...I ate too much Turkey anyway" today

Man we got straight up jobbed by the Refs(Winter's crew is borderline Criminally bad and should never be allowed ref a division,playoff, or marquee matchup again).........and I can't even be upset at that as much as I am with the suck the steelers put out there today

Also Known as SteelerSpartan
Steel_Bus_24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #45
Steel Peon
Starter

Member Number: 17520
My Mood: Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
ZOMGSEASONZOVUR!!!!!!
I knew we weren't winning the Super Bowl about 6 weeks ago, but I thought at least we have a shot at getting into the playoffs. Then we got hit with a gazillion injuries and I thought, well maybe we can just weather this out. Then today 8 turnovers happened......we're screwed.
Steel Peon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:48 PM   #46
zcoop
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 20513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm05 View Post
Ok, for like the 100th time, both of these guys are signed elsewhere. Any other guys who aren't available we want to whine for? If I'm going to cry for a QB that's already playing for some other team, I'm asking for a Manning, or Brees, maybe. If we make enough posts about how he's an upgrade over Batch maybe Brady will sign with us for the 500k we have left in the checkbook to play against the Ravens.
And for the 101st time, don't try to think for me playa. Stating the obvious doesn't equate to whinning. If I go back and read some of yous post, you make points about things we failed to do, but I can't? Miss me with that stuff man.

I come on here to have intelligent discussion with other fans about the team. If you want to discuss, fine, if not then thats cool too.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #47
Pirate
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 24380

It's like someone cursed us w/all those Turn Overs.
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #48
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383

Statistics came back...
Pittsburgh had an average of 2 carries before a dropped pass or fumble or turnover. A commentator stated he has never known a team to have an average like that and they are looking into seeing if it's a record. Statustitions are incredible people.
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #49
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Member Number: 19049

All the turnovers are one thing....coulda won anyway without the penalties and with some better play calling. The play calling was just plain stupid.
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #50
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Member Number: 19049

I feel for the D...they are playing lights out. Those who have bashed them should just shut up.
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote