Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 11-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #31
Ravens1
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24426
Default Re: Go Baltimore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 View Post
I forever hate the fucking Chargers now, had the game in the bag, 4th and 29 and then let that little prick Rice get 30yds, unfuckingreal. I really despise the Ratbirds, they continue to be the luckiest 9-2 team in the league.
Are you kidding me? Pray your season is over. I can't believe you wish for a post season with a team more banged up than last year. A better team last year that lost to the quarterback who this year is benched as a quarterback.
Ravens1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #32
SteelCurtain5643
Starter

Member Number: 12838

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1 View Post
Are you kidding me? Pray your season is over. I can't believe you wish for a post season with a team more banged up than last year. A better team last year that lost to the quarterback who this year is benched as a quarterback.
Not really more banged up than last year asshole. The O-line is alot more healthier, the D is playing as good as ever. Once we get Ben back we will be perfectly fine. Cant wait to see you guys lose the next 5 in a row and finish 9-7
SteelCurtain5643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #33
SteelCurtain5643
Starter

Member Number: 12838

Which can easily happen, Steelers, Redskins, Broncos, Giants and Bengals. You might win the last two if the Giants dont take their heads out of their asses and the Bengals go back to sucking, but us, RGIII and Peyton are no pushovers at all, especially with as lucky as you've been.
SteelCurtain5643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #34
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718

All I can say is do not feed the trolls. I have been to a Ravens board (would not join just to read some posts) and they will kick you out without no reason at all. All you have to be is a Steeler fan and they will kick you out. Do any of you think they would be here if they were losing or we were healthy and kicked their azzes. I read their forum before they came to Pittsburgh and Ben was not ruled out and they were crapping their pants bemoaning how Flacco and the offense could not score and how our defense and running game was going to walk all over them, half a dozen injuries later and Ben out and they are Superbowl bound, sheesh give me a break.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricco Suavez For This Useful Post:
mapandjlp (11-25-2012), SteelCurtain5643 (11-25-2012)
Old 11-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #35
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,844 Times in 2,098 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkindness View Post

Ravens made the plays they had to. No turnovers. Division is ours.
will your rubber ducky be joining you for your gatorade bath tonight?
Old 11-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #36
Quackjack
Head Coach

Member Number: 24540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricco Suavez View Post
All I can say is do not feed the trolls. I have been to a Ravens board (would not join just to read some posts) and they will kick you out without no reason at all. All you have to be is a Steeler fan and they will kick you out. Do any of you think they would be here if they were losing or we were healthy and kicked their azzes. I read their forum before they came to Pittsburgh and Ben was not ruled out and they were crapping their pants bemoaning how Flacco and the offense could not score and how our defense and running game was going to walk all over them, half a dozen injuries later and Ben out and they are Superbowl bound, sheesh give me a break.
Yup. Got banned for being a Steelers fan on Ravens 24x7.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #37
Ravens1
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricco Suavez View Post
The Steelers are not healthy because their offensive line failed to protect their quarterback ( a skill set) and your quarterback lacked pocket awareness ( a skill set). Ergo, Ben's injuries are because his team failed to protect him and he failed to protect himself = Not smart football on their part = Not good playing on their part = If only Ben were healthy = If wishes were horses beggars would ride = your disdain for Baltimore will come back to you three fold by us gloating when you lose since you always talk shit and act like you are the better team. Even after you embarass yourselves on national television in back to back games. Good luck next week. Start working on your excuses now. Let's see, here are some to start. 1) Man, if only Ben were healthy 2) The refs hate the Steelers and are giving Baltimore this game 3)Leftwich Sucks 4)Batch Sucks 5) The Ravens are so lucky
Ravens1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #38
The Curtain's Crusader
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17934

Can the moron be banned yet? Anyone who posts on a rival's site the moment his team wins (not even against us), is obviously a tool.
The Curtain's Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #39
sw04ca
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24551

You know, I remember thinking 'Why aren't they starting Batch?' last week. I guess Tomlin is smarter than I am. The Batch I remember from five years ago isn't the Batch that exists today.
sw04ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #40
charlesk
Banned

Member Number: 24477

At some point luck is not the issue. Sure dumb luck might play a hand a couple of times (like the dallas game) but winning close games week after week in a variety of ways (defense, offense, special teams) is the sign of a good football team that is well coached. How about a bit of credit where it is due?
charlesk is offline   Reply With Quote