Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #21
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 7,942
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 1,583
Thanked 4,039 Times in 1,783 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: DING DONG the witch is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
If I would have known you had Wallace in your thumbnail I wouldn't have talked about him, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
Wallace? Clearly you don't know me. I've probably been more critical of Wallace than anyone here. Fact of the matter with him is that he's playing like a third stringer this year, and Brown was ahead of him in yards before his injury. Screw the touchdowns. Wallace is Ben's first or second read, of course Wallace's TD numbers will be high. Doesn't mean anything though. Both Sanders and Brown are out performing him. With that being said, you can cut the shit. You ATTACK other members more than you present a respectful discussion. Start acting like a respectable human being. That's all I ask.
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #22
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter
 
SteelersCanada's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 7,555
Member Number: 24400
Thanks: 5,601
Thanked 9,999 Times in 4,255 Posts
Default Re: DING DONG the witch is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
Don't like it? Why don't you kill your self so you don't have to look truth right in its disgusting face. WALLACE SUCKS.
lol?

edit - I didn't know what to say but thankfully Bayz did.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #23
BlaZeQuietly
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BlaZeQuietly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 1,223
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18219
Thanks: 160
Thanked 169 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: DING DONG the witch is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
Wallace? Clearly you don't know me. I've probably been more critical of Wallace than anyone here. Fact of the matter with him is that he's playing like a third stringer this year, and Brown was ahead of him in yards before his injury. Screw the touchdowns. Wallace is Ben's first or second read, of course Wallace's TD numbers will be high. Doesn't mean anything though. Both Sanders and Brown are out performing him. With that being said, you can cut the shit. You ATTACK other members more than you present a respectful discussion. Start acting like a respectable human being. That's all I ask.
You have a Mike Wallace avatar. To be honest I was just entertaining my self, I'm out of work right now and have too much time on my hand. I appreciate you slapping some sense into me. However, you are giving mixed signals with that avatar. The weirdest part is that you seem to have found footage of him holding on to a ball, normally id expect to see one bouncing off his chest or him running after a ball he'd recently fumbled. "Which way did it go"
__________________
BlaZeQuietly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #24
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 7,942
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 1,583
Thanked 4,039 Times in 1,783 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: DING DONG the witch is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
You have a Mike Wallace avatar. To be honest I was just entertaining my self, I'm out of work right now and have too much time on my hand. I appreciate you slapping some sense into me. However, you are giving mixed signals with that avatar. The weirdest part is that you seem to have found footage of him holding on to a ball, normally id expect to see one bouncing off his chest or him running after a ball he'd recently fumbled. "Which way did it go"
Like many, I came into this season hoping that Wallace would tear things up and contribute to the offense. Can't blame me for rooting for his success, and you won't stop me from bitching about him when he isn't living up to starter expectations, which has been all too frequent this year. Honestly, I made the avatar and it was the only transparent picture of a player I had that matched the steel background.
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:48 PM   #25
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter
 
teegre's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14,197
Member Number: 24108
Thanks: 19,503
Thanked 20,711 Times in 8,621 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: DING DONG the witch is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
If I would have known you had Wallace in your thumbnail I wouldn't have talked about him, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
1. People are annoyed, because certain other people create new threads, when there are one or two (or fifty) existing threads. The search feature is your friend.

2. At one point, there was literally a new Wallace thread every 30 minutes... and hence, SteelersCanada's joke.

MAKE SENSE?

3. Calling people gay & autistic, and telling them to kill themselves... well... WTF!?!
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #26
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,153
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,663
Thanked 4,953 Times in 1,846 Posts
Default Re: DING DONG the witch is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
Like many, I came into this season hoping that Wallace would tear things up and contribute to the offense. Can't blame me for rooting for his success, and you won't stop me from bitching about him when he isn't living up to starter expectations, which has been all too frequent this year. Honestly, I made the avatar and it was the only transparent picture of a player I had that matched the steel background.
I think you need to go start another new Wallace thread about your man crush on him.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #27
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair GM
Supporter
 
Hawaii 5-0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Aloha State
Posts: 9,242
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24013
Thanks: 8,296
Thanked 10,973 Times in 4,652 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: DING DONG the witch is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
Don't like it? Why don't you kill your self
Santonio, is that you?
__________________
Hawaii 5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:55 PM   #28
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 7,942
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 1,583
Thanked 4,039 Times in 1,783 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: DING DONG the witch is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
I think you need to go start another new Wallace thread about your man crush on him.
MOAR WALLICE THREDS YAYZ!
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #29
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 39,254
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 8,171 Times in 3,486 Posts
Default Re: DING DONG the witch is dead

"people on ludes should not [post]"

[YOUTUBE]tKGCjS1zxgc[/YOUTUBE]
__________________
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:39 PM   #30
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 7,942
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 1,583
Thanked 4,039 Times in 1,783 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: DING DONG the witch is dead

"Make up your mind man is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?"
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts