Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #101
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,382 Times in 2,081 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
BS.. Tomlin is so overated. He was so beaten after your loss to Cleveland and then us (2) weeks ago. He is not a "A" rated coach by far. I like him, but he is nothing spectacular. He looked ready to cry like a baby when he lost your last few games. And not to mention some of the half-assed calls he makes. Please... When you have a better coach, then make statements to back them up. Your standings 7-5 reflect your coach...Bashing Harbaugh will get you nowhere but another loss coming to you next week. Enjoy!
This is your coach 90% of the time on the sidelines. I saw more of this than him interacting with his players. This is your coach. Congrats on your regular season success.

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #102
Whodis
Team Captain

Member Number: 6483

Every time the cameras are on Harbaugh he seems to be bitching to the refs. It gets old and the more I see of him the less I like him. I respect his brother and he was a tough qb in Indy.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #103
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

And to the mods, it's all in fun. I really mean congrats on a good game. The rivalry is fun, and we continue to await the challenge. Steelers fans were in our forums and I gave them congrats on the win. :)
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #104
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
This is your coach 90% of the time on the sidelines. I saw more of this than him interacting with his players. This is your coach. Congrats on your regular season success.
Thank you! We are proud of our coach. Not trashing him the forums constantly like your fans do. Read your own posts...
Old 12-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #105
SteelBobbleHead
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 18077

Quote:
BS.. Tomlin is so overated. He was so beaten after your loss to Cleveland and then us (2) weeks ago. He is not a "A" rated coach by far. I like him, but he is nothing spectacular. He looked ready to cry like a baby when he lost your last few games. And not to mention some of the half-assed calls he makes. Please... When you have a better coach, then make statements to back them up. Your standings 7-5 reflect your coach...Bashing Harbaugh will get you nowhere but another loss coming to you next week. Enjoy!
Tomlin 1-1 in the Super Bowl
harbaugh 0 Super Bowl appearances

I'm thinking you shouldn't be comparing the coaching ability of these 2. Until harbaugh, the ravens, and there fans realize that the goal is to win the Super Bowl, not beat the Steelers, that 0 Super Bowl appearances will stay the same.
SteelBobbleHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:30 AM   #106
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodis View Post
Every time the cameras are on Harbaugh he seems to be bitching to the refs. It gets old and the more I see of him the less I like him. I respect his brother and he was a tough qb in Indy.
That is what a good coach does. Not like Tomlin who let's things go that should have been challenged or appears like he is in a haze. He amazes me at his lack of understanding clock management at crucial points in your games. Oh well, we love our coach!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #107
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBobbleHead View Post
Tomlin 1-1 in the Super Bowl
harbaugh 0 Super Bowl appearances

I'm thinking you shouldn't be comparing the coaching ability of these 2. Until harbaugh, the ravens, and there fans realize that the goal is to win the Super Bowl, not beat the Steelers, that 0 Super Bowl appearances will stay the same.
That is so old. All you have is this? The Ravens are finally one of the few teams to agrressively play your team, and now that you are losing games, and your standing has fell, it's hard isn't it. Welcome to Relality. A Super Bowl win will come to us again. And then you will be left trying to fix your team... Good luck with that.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:36 AM   #108
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,382 Times in 2,081 Posts
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
That is what a good coach does. Not like Tomlin who let's things go that should have been challenged or appears like he is in a haze. He amazes me at his lack of understanding clock management at crucial points in your games. Oh well, we love our coach!
I'm so happy for you - he'll eventually get ran out of town just like your last one, except without a SB.

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #109
Silverback92
Water Boy

Member Number: 11535

Quote:
No you get real dumbass. You team is not what it used to be.. Suck it up... The Ravens are all over your ass, and will always continue to be. You will never the be the domineering team you seem to still profess. Welcome to reality. Join the Ravens fans while there is still time..
Sorry, I couldn't hear you. There was a loud snapping going on. Oh, it was the sound of Charlie Batch ending your home game streak. Charlie. Fucking. Batch.

Live it.
Silverback92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #110
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,487 Times in 3,951 Posts

Quote:
That is so old. All you have is this? The Ravens are finally one of the few teams to agrressively play your team, and now that you are losing games, and your standing has fell, it's hard isn't it. Welcome to Relality. A Super Bowl win will come to us again. And then you will be left trying to fix your team... Good luck with that.
joe flacco = carson palmer and you sound just like all the dumbass bungle fans in 2005.

good luck with that!