Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #131
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Two weeks ago it was all about "RECENT" history to all the rat-turd fans. Now that they got their AZZ handed to them by a crippled team guided by 38 year old third string QB recent history means nothing to them. Last game is the most recent game and ya'll sucked and lost, two weeks ago ya'll sucked and won. Keep believing ya'll are on the road to the Superbowl, I see a team that is lucky they are not 6-6 or worse. Have a good day and make sure to buy Harbaughs new book "How to lose and yet appear to be a winner"
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #132
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalFan View Post
Our D will handle baby brady, make no mistake! When he gets rattled hes done! Truth be told, not sure who im looking foreward to beating more, bill bellacheat and bitch brady, or your punk ass team?

Honestly at this point, its the cheats! You guys dont even deserve the thought any more!
LOL. Are you kidding me? Brady will spank you and Ben will be out with another issue. Everytime he falls he is hurt. Sad but it's the truth. We have tough games ahead no doubt, but let's see where the Steelers end up..
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:07 PM   #133
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityofChampions View Post
That's laughable dude, so you are saying that the third quarter is more important that the last quarter?? LOL...Really?? That's all you got, and it is not even worth debating. Batch played his best when it mattered the most, the closing minutes of game dude. Isn't that what your QB is supposed to do, Who gives crap about the third quarter? He played his best football when it mattered the most...

Oh and by the way, you sound hypocritical with this statement: "You won, but only on the field goal. We heard it last game, so hear it is back at you. " I guess if you want to go down that road, I will be more than happy to throw it back to you, so how many points did you beat the Steelers by a few weeks ago??? Better yet, who was starting QB in that game against your "elite" qb that couldn't even get the ball in the end zone?? You were lucky to get out of Pittsburgh with that win, and you know it. And had Ben played in that game you would have been blown out, that is the cold hard truth.
We beat you last season with Ben in and your "Great" QB was sacked so many times, I could not stop laughing. Bring it on. I welcome to play you when Ben is back in. It's fun watching Suggs bring him down...
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #134
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Member Number: 24578

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
We beat you last season with Ben in and your "Great" QB was sacked so many times, I could not stop laughing. Bring it on. I welcome to play you when Ben is back in. It's fun watching Suggs bring him down...
Yeah and what good did that do for you?? You still lost when it mattered the most right? Just like you always do...lose... At least when the Steelers beat your ass in the playoffs it actually means something, so that's cool go harp on last season and your meaningless REGULAR season wins, it still got you NOTHING!!
CityofChampions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:13 PM   #135
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Member Number: 24578

Quote:
You are talking about last year, and Ben was hardly the QB he was last year than this year, where he is having an MVP type season. Try not to ignore the facts, and stop reminiscing on the past, you lost and your schedule only gets worse...
CityofChampions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:13 PM   #136
dez09231
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11142

Quote:
LOL. Are you kidding me? Brady will spank you and Ben will be out with another issue. Everytime he falls he is hurt. Sad but it's the truth. We have tough games ahead no doubt, but let's see where the Steelers end up..
The sad truth is that it doesn't matter where we end up in terms for Balitmore.

Are we a Super Bowl team? Realistically, no. We'll end up in a the playoffs with an early exit, most likely.

But we all know where the Ravens will end up: heartbroken after losing another close game deep into the playoffs, complaining about the refs and saying "well at least we went farther than Pittsburgh!"

I remember how it was when we were playing second fiddle. I remember being almost-good-enough in the late 90's and early 00's. I remember getting close only to have your team let you down because your QB is just not good enough.

You remember, too. You remember last year. You remember the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that..... I would at least have the Ravens to have mercy on their fans and not do well in the regular season. Every time they get 2 games above .500 it's "SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR GUYS I CAN FEEEEELLL IT!"

You're the new Chargers, the new Eagles.... the new we-were-so-close all-stars.....

so congratulations on winning the division. Even you know in your heart that that is your pinnacle. That is your apex. Your crowning achievement will be beating Byron Leftwich. Throw another gatorade shower.
dez09231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #137
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricco Suavez View Post
Two weeks ago it was all about "RECENT" history to all the rat-turd fans. Now that they got their AZZ handed to them by a crippled team guided by 38 year old third string QB recent history means nothing to them. Last game is the most recent game and ya'll sucked and lost, two weeks ago ya'll sucked and won. Keep believing ya'll are on the road to the Superbowl, I see a team that is lucky they are not 6-6 or worse. Have a good day and make sure to buy Harbaughs new book "How to lose and yet appear to be a winner"
Recent history is all that matters, and that was a bad loss. Your back up QB against our back up CBs. We played poorly, we 'sucked', lots of busted coverage, and we lost. Your guys executed and won one for old Batch. Of course you are insulting Batch by saying we just suck so bad to lose to him lol. At the end of the day we are 9-3 you are 7-5, enjoy your regular season win, we are already looking ahead to the Redskins.

I am glad Batch found his arm, I think you will need it at least one more game. I hope we play you in the playoffs when Ben is back, that will be a good match.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:21 PM   #138
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dez09231 View Post
But we all know where the Ravens will end up: heartbroken after losing another close game deep into the playoffs, complaining about the refs and saying "well at least we went farther than Pittsburgh!"
Honestly, no one complains about the refs more than the Steelers fans. Talk about pot calling kettle black, you guys have threads complaining that the national media is against you, that the refs are against you, hell, you even have a thread that talks about how we get handed wins all year by the refs!

So you got the win, congrats, I have yet to see a Ravens fan on this board complain about the refs, and if we do it on our boards, it makes us just as good a group of fans as you, no more, no less. As far as playoff outcomes (they haven't started yet fyi) and complaining about refs, you can just have a big old glass of shut the **** up. On me.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #139
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityofChampions View Post
You are talking about last year, and Ben was hardly the QB he was last year than this year, where he is having an MVP type season. Try not to ignore the facts, and stop reminiscing on the past, you lost and your schedule only gets worse...
Hard to have an MVP season from the bench. Where is this MVP season?
Old 12-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #140
dez09231
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11142

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Honestly, no one complains about the refs more than the Steelers fans. Talk about pot calling kettle black, you guys have threads complaining that the national media is against you, that the refs are against you, hell, you even have a thread that talks about how we get handed wins all year by the refs!

So you got the win, congrats, I have yet to see a Ravens fan on this board complain about the refs, and if we do it on our boards, it makes us just as good a group of fans as you, no more, no less. As far as playoff outcomes (they haven't started yet fyi) and complaining about refs, you can just have a big old glass of shut the **** up. On me.

Please, even the RAVENS complain about the refs, lmao...

if Baltimore doesn't lose by 20 it was the refs fault.

I'll save that glass for you, along with a beer for WHEN Flacco fucks it up. You're going to need them both.
dez09231 is offline   Reply With Quote