Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Bucs

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 28, 1:00 PM
FOX
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #151
dez09231
Bench Warmer
 
dez09231's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 206
Gender: Male
Member Number: 11142
Thanks: 2
Thanked 41 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

In other news, Suh is the new Harrison. Schefter is on ESPN right now saying that the Colts are complaing that he was talking trash to a Colt who got hit.

"HE WAS TALKING TRASH TO US WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jeez...
dez09231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #152
CTSxViper
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Denver PA
Posts: 152
Gender: Male
Member Number: 20864
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Pretty sure that was Ngata



EDIT: looks like they were both in on it.
Yeah it was #55 and #92. But mostly Ngata, you're right! Ngata is a beast!
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #153
BleedPurple
Starter
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 487
Member Number: 19142
Thanks: 7
Thanked 20 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dez09231 View Post
In other news, Suh is the new Harrison. Schefter is on ESPN right now saying that the Colts are complaing that he was talking trash to a Colt who got hit.

"HE WAS TALKING TRASH TO US WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jeez...
Soon the league will just do away with defenses altogether. They had a high school skills competition during halftime on Sunday, high school receiver goes down field and QB puts it up for him. The longest pitch/catch wins, and I remember thinking to myself "some day this will be the NFL".
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #154
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend
 
Dino 6 Rings's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Arkansas (formerly New Jersey)
Posts: 8,272
Gender: Male
Member Number: 6891
Thanks: 25
Thanked 96 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

see, Harbough is of the mind set that beating the Steelers is like winning a playoff game or Super Bowl.

Congratulations? On a regular season win? STFU Johnny. "good job" "good game" that's all that is required. Go away and cry in your milk. Guess what Johnny...We DONT RESPECT YOU!
__________________
SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have?
Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Boys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Skins 3, Raiders 3, Pats 3, Broncos 2, Fins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2 Bears 1,Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Seahawks 1, Saints1
Dino 6 Rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #155
JeromeBetties63
Team Captain
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 721
Member Number: 19049
Thanks: 401
Thanked 502 Times in 258 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Honestly, no one complains about the refs more than the Steelers fans:
Biggest joke ever....the Ravens coach, players and fans win one championship every single season....whining about the refs. There are tons of Ravens fans on your forum who actually believe that there is a Steeler favored bias in the NFL and especially against the Ravens. Take that weak claim out of here...NOW.
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #156
CTSxViper
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Denver PA
Posts: 152
Gender: Male
Member Number: 20864
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
see, Harbough is of the mind set that beating the Steelers is like winning a playoff game or Super Bowl.

Congratulations? On a regular season win? STFU Johnny. "good job" "good game" that's all that is required. Go away and cry in your milk. Guess what Johnny...We DONT RESPECT YOU!
And we respect you less. You called our win (2) weeks ago weak, and I call yours the same. Bring it on! You cry about our last Super Bowl win being 2000, and I will stand on my point your dominance days are done, finished. I hope and pray we play you back in your home again. You better pray we don't...
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #157
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter
 
StainlessStill's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,616
Gender: Male
Member Number: 12999
Thanks: 581
Thanked 1,532 Times in 629 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 View Post
Biggest joke ever....the Ravens coach, players and fans win one championship every single season....whining about the refs. There are tons of Ravens fans on your forum who actually believe that there is a Steeler favored bias in the NFL and especially against the Ravens. Take that weak claim out of here...NOW.
Listen, every fanbase is VIRTUALLY the same! To single out one fanbase and claim they complain more than the other is downright hilarious.

That said, did these Baltimoron fans watch the Steelers/Giants game? The Steelers, especially over the last few years, have been fined, penalized, suspended and were poster-boys for the league everybody hates today!

That Steelers/Giants game was a travesty on the field and a mockery of officiating and we STILL over came those and won the game. That's what good teams do, overcome. Same can't be said for Balty because they simply aren't that good with the "let Joe chuck it downfield and hope for a flag" mentality!
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the one's who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!" -Jack Lambert
StainlessStill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #158
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter
 
StainlessStill's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,616
Gender: Male
Member Number: 12999
Thanks: 581
Thanked 1,532 Times in 629 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
And we respect you less. You called our win (2) weeks ago weak, and I call yours the same. Bring it on! You cry about our last Super Bowl win being 2000, and I will stand on my point your dominance days are done, finished. I hope and pray we play you back in your home again. You better pray we don't...
Weak? Lmao, fraud fans just like your fraud team.

Dude, your defense is a joke. We aren't scared of you. We came 3 points this season in sweeping your ass's with Byron Leftwhich (with broken ribs) and Charlie Batch under center being protected by Gumby, Mario and Luigi on our oline!

We will have Ben back if we meet Round III and you have the nerve to sit there in your overconfident rally cry and welcome that? Typical delusional Ratbird fan!
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the one's who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!" -Jack Lambert
StainlessStill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #159
CTSxViper
Banned
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Denver PA
Posts: 152
Gender: Male
Member Number: 20864
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Listen, every fanbase is VIRTUALLY the same! To single out one fanbase and claim they complain more than the other is downright hilarious.

That said, did these Baltimoron fans watch the Steelers/Giants game? The Steelers, especially over the last few years, have been fined, penalized, suspended and were poster-boys for the league everybody hates today!

That Steelers/Giants game was a travesty on the field and a mockery of officiating and we STILL over came those and won the game. That's what good teams do, overcome. Same can't be said for Balty because they simply aren't that good with the "let Joe chuck it downfield and hope for a flag" mentality!
That is so far from the truth. That is what makes Ravens fans not respect you all. You think that is what Baltimore sees in Flacco. He is not an Elite QB by no means. But he is progressing and we are still trying to overcome some injuries also. But make no mistake, the Steelers of this season and last are a much more attainable win for "any" team. Even the Browns. See you next season...
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #160
Pentheon
Team Captain
 
Pentheon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 412
Posts: 697
Gender: Male
Member Number: 7606
Thanks: 8
Thanked 39 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
That is so old. All you have is this? The Ravens are finally one of the few teams to agrressively play your team, and now that you are losing games, and your standing has fell, it's hard isn't it. Welcome to Relality. A Super Bowl win will come to us again. And then you will be left trying to fix your team... Good luck with that.
Ok...isn't tomlin like 7-5 vs harbaugh including playoffs? Unless thats "old" too right?
Pentheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts