Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #171
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,476 Times in 1,650 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
sure thing buddy. you keep living in your fantasy land pretending you have a chance of beating the Giants and Broncos and don't completely collapse as a team. I wonder, if you don't win it all this year, how fast with Reed head for the door?

I mean, after coming within a missed field goal of actually getting to a SB last year, isn't this kind of an all or nothing year for most of your roster?

you know deep down you want no part of a round 3 with the Steelers. You know, I know it, the world knows it. To lose to us again in the playoffs would set your franchise back to the status of the NY Jets.
I don't see the Ravens completely collapsing down the stretch - but I don't see that defense holding up against P. Manning - I'm not convinced that the Giants are back full force either. I still say they are a tired team.

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #172
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
We just beat you with our third string QB at YOUR house and you're telling US what WE need to do? Hah. You're either stupid, or a troll. I don't have patience for either.
Stupid or a troll? Let's see at the end of the season where we both are.
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:56 PM   #173
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
And we respect you less. You called our win (2) weeks ago weak, and I call yours the same. Bring it on! You cry about our last Super Bowl win being 2000, and I will stand on my point your dominance days are done, finished. I hope and pray we play you back in your home again. You better pray we don't...
Ravens vs. Steelers since Ben became our starter in 04 is a relatively even match up at 10-9 in the Steelers favor. The problem with you pinning your hopes on this fact is that the Ravens are 4-9 when Ben starts and now 5-1 when he doesn't. You better put your hopes and dreams of playing us again aside and start hoping for Ben to get injured again.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:56 PM   #174
SoCalFan
Head Coach

Member Number: 14860

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
Stupid or a troll? Let's see at the end of the season where we both are.
You really believe your whacked out depleted team is going places?

Your crazy, ha ha, I like you, but your crazy!
Old 12-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #175
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Member Number: 19049

I think Harbaugh was mad that Mike didn't invite him to join the Batch/Roethlisberger celebratory hug.

I have the solution: After the Steelers eliminate the Ravens from the play-offs (again), in Baltimore this time, Mike should give Johnny boy a big old hug and wipe his tears with a terrible towel. Then he can hand him the towel and whisper in his ear, "give this to Ray Rice and btw, I just heard the Niners lost their game too." Then he can pull back and ask him, "Are you okay, little buddy?" Give him a quick pat on the butt and jog off to prepare for the Super Bowl.
JeromeBetties63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #176
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentheon View Post
Ok...isn't tomlin like 7-5 vs harbaugh including playoffs? Unless thats "old" too right?
Tomlin is now 8-6 against the Ravens. 7-5 since Harbaugh has been there.

Tomlin is 7-2 w/ Ben and 1-4 wo/ Ben against the Ravens.

Conversely Harbaugh has had Flacco for all 7 of his losses to the Steelers.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:09 PM   #177
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,155 Times in 480 Posts

Quote:
That is so far from the truth. That is what makes Ravens fans not respect you all. You think that is what Baltimore sees in Flacco. He is not an Elite QB by no means. But he is progressing and we are still trying to overcome some injuries also. But make no mistake, the Steelers of this season and last are a much more attainable win for "any" team. Even the Browns. See you next season...
Again, I don't think we can give two shits less if you respect us or not! We respect you guys because we understand what the rivalry means to the NFL! I respect Baltimore but I don't EXPECT you to respect us because you've had the privilege to see us beat that ass time and time again so I don't blame you.

Progressing? Dude, Flacco is in his 4th season full season as a starter, has started every single game and STILL can't take advantage of weapons. Sometimes, progressions isn't enough!

You DO realize the Browns were a couple catch's and an illegal formation away from sweeping you guys, right? And that was WITHOUT 8 turnovers! You beat them by a lousy 10 points and we go in there with a watered down Steelers team, commit 8 turnovers and only lose by 6.

What does that say about your team? OVERRATED. We proved every ounce of the word last night.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:27 PM   #178
Nevermore
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14524

Overrated. Underrated. Not rated at all. Doesn't mean crap when the playoffs start. And in reality, Pittsburgh is the least of our worries come January. New England and Texas, and probably Denver pose a much bigger threat than Pittsburgh.

Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #179
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,155 Times in 480 Posts

That's a HELLUVA thing to say from a RatBird fan after being 0-3 lifetime against the Steelers in the playoffs and after witnessing Charlie Batch have his way in the WORST way against the Ravens defense. Couldn't even get an OUNCE of pressure on Charlie with a 7th rounder in there standing up Suggs with ease. And to think Ben will be back and we're the least of your worries? GOOD! Again, typical delusion.

BTW: Who's Texas?
Old 12-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #180
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 View Post
Biggest joke ever....the Ravens coach, players and fans win one championship every single season....whining about the refs. There are tons of Ravens fans on your forum who actually believe that there is a Steeler favored bias in the NFL and especially against the Ravens. Take that weak claim out of here...NOW.
I just looked on my board. Show me one.

Oh yea you can't because that argument came from the same place your head is firmly lodged.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote