Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #181
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
see, Harbough is of the mind set that beating the Steelers is like winning a playoff game or Super Bowl.
No, he isn't. This is a steeler fan's delusion.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:47 PM   #182
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Weak? Lmao, fraud fans just like your fraud team.

Dude, your defense is a joke. We aren't scared of you. We came 3 points this season in sweeping your ass's with Byron Leftwhich (with broken ribs) and Charlie Batch under center being protected by Gumby, Mario and Luigi on our oline!

We will have Ben back if we meet Round III and you have the nerve to sit there in your overconfident rally cry and welcome that? Typical delusional Ratbird fan!

Yea ok, but you were also 3 points from being swept. So. . . you are fooling yourself with these could have been/should have Ben (sic).

Bring on Ben, it will be a close game, AS ALWAYS. If you think anything else you are incorrect. Next meeting is decided by 1 TD or less, I am calling it now.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #183
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,113 Times in 2,391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
So what is your explanation for the Gatorde bath when the Ravens beat the Steelers at Heinz?

Most teams only do that after confeence championship and Super Bowl wins
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #184
Riddle_Of_Steel
Head Coach

Member Number: 13727

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
Stupid or a troll? Let's see at the end of the season where we both are.
Yes, lets.

The Ravens are headed south, while the Steelers are starting to roll. You had trouble with the Steelers' scrub units. If we play you a third time with Ben on the roster and a healthy Polamalu, and Ed Reed & Ray Lewis both retire with broken hearts and an 0-4 postseason record against the Steelers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Riddle_Of_Steel For This Useful Post:
tony hipchest (12-03-2012)
Old 12-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #185
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,014 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Yea ok, but you were also 3 points from being swept. So. . . you are fooling yourself with these could have been/should have Ben (sic).

Bring on Ben, it will be a close game, AS ALWAYS. If you think anything else you are incorrect. Next meeting is decided by 1 TD or less, I am calling it now.
Okay Nostradamus. What an observation. Over the years, it was the defense's that separated the teams via 3 points or less. If you can't make the assumption and see the difference between the Steelers defense and the downward spiral of the Ravens defense then I feel sorry for you (not really.)

Regardless, be careful what you wish for. If we don't have our 3rd string QB in there (who scorched you on his own merit) the Steelers put up 35 last night with Ben! I'm GLAD you would welcome his return, lmao. Delusional to think these games are 3 point affairs with Ben in the lineup with today's Baltimore defense.

Regardless of the scoreboard, you got smacked around by a team not even predicted to compete and you are here to feed your heartache with the delusion of smack-talk comfort.

Good luck with RGIII, Eli and Payton over the next month! HAH.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #186
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383

Oh my gosh. That was a BURN! Thank you to whoever it was that posted that video. That was epic! I keep watching it and it gets better each time.
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:58 PM   #187
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,014 Times in 425 Posts

I didn't know vagina's bled purple! Learn something new everyday. LOL.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #188
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Okay Nostradamus. What an observation. Over the years, it was the defense's that separated the teams via 3 points or less. If you can't make the assumption and see the difference between the Steelers defense and the downward spiral of the Ravens defense then I feel sorry for you (not really.)

Regardless, be careful what you wish for. If we don't have our 3rd string QB in there (who scorched you on his own merit) the Steelers put up 35 last night with Ben! I'm GLAD you would welcome his return, lmao. Delusional to think these games are 3 point affairs with Ben in the lineup with today's Baltimore defense.

Regardless of the scoreboard, you got smacked around by a team not even predicted to compete and you are here to feed your heartache with the delusion of smack-talk comfort.

Good luck with RGIII, Eli and Payton over the next month! HAH.
Nostradamus got high and made vague predictions for 1000 years in the future. I am looking at trends: you do know that 7 of the last 8 match-ups between us were decided by a field goal, right? I won't mention the exception to that. . .

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/...#axzz2E1biAK7v

Downward spiral? Are you nuts? We are getting better every week. We gave up 200+ yards to the charges, and we gave up <100 to your rushers last night.

We were playing your 3rd string QB. Cool, you were playing our 2nd/3rd string CBs, nice that Batch made some throws because he was underestimated and facing inexperienced CBs.

35 points . If you put up 35 points we put up 38 (or 32). I can't make that any simpler, so we can just wait and see if/when our play off rematch occurs.

Remember, one score or less. Of course, even if I'm right you'll come up with some excuse: refs, injuries, barometric pressure was too low, any excuse will do right?
Old 12-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #189
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
So what is your explanation for the Gatorde bath when the Ravens beat the Steelers at Heinz?

Most teams only do that after confeence championship and Super Bowl wins
They were an excitable bunch last year, they did the same thing when Harbaugh beat his brother on Thanksgiving. It wasn't classy, but trust me, I could give two shits about beating the Steelers at the end of the season--if we could go 0-2 against you guys and then take home a lombardi, bring on the lombardi.

So yea the win means more than a regular win, but not anywhere near the significance of a superbowl. Do you think Batch and Ben would be cryhugging on the sidelines if he had just put up 275 and a TD against the browns? Yea I don't think so.

Believe it or not, this is a professional football team, and all 32 of them have the same goal. If you believe anything else that is your own ignorance, not reality.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #190
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Member Number: 19049

Quote:
Oh, no it's not. There are plenty of events which prove it. 1. Ravens admitted they built their team to try and beat the Steelers. 2. Gatorade baths after regular season wins. 3. Celebrating so wildly after a regular season win that he got his face cut. 4. Over the top post game locker room speeches. 5. Whining and imploding after losses to Steelers 6. - 10.They haven't even made it to the Superbowl
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote