Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #221
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,147 Times in 476 Posts
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
BleedvaginaPurple. That is really clever because, you took my handle, and put a dirty word in the middle!!!!!!
Didn't you say last night that you BleedPurple in your womanly area's? I swear you did.

Quote:
StainlessdumbassStill.
Phew! You got me. Lmao. I'll barely sleep from that one. I bet you won't sleep from the haunting of Chuck Batch, huh? Poor guy.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #222
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post

Phew! You got me. Lmao. I'll barely sleep from that one. I bet you won't sleep from the haunting of Chuck Batch, huh? Poor guy.
Woosh.

I was showing how stupid your insult was by. . . oh, never mind.

:pat pat: Goooooooooooood job on Sunday!
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #223
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Yawn. Thanks, now go back to your flea-infested community and get familiar with this RGIII fella if you think Chuck Batch gave you all you can handle.....
Old 12-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #224
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Yawn. Thanks, now go back to your flea-infested community and get familiar with this RGIII fella if you think Chuck Batch gave you all you can handle.....
Considering that power house Matt Hasselbeck was more than YOUR team could handle, I wouldn't be talking crap. Or how bout them Raiders? lol, the only smack you have to talk is that we lost to your team, how sad is that?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #225
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Time to look at yourself in the mirror dude. The simple fact that you're here pulling rabbit-tricks out of your hat getting all offended that we whooped that ass and need to be here defending yourself from all the shit-talk is the sad part. You're puny.

Yeah, we lost to Hasselbeck and Palmer, but that was a LIFETIME ago. We focus on the now and the now tells me that the Ravens are going to have one helluva time closing out the Pittsburgh Steelers in the division even standing at 9-3 and after we lost to such bums! The Steelers are getting healthy at the right time, bounced back to the #1 defense they were and rallied around their backup-backup QB. You better not get caught sleeping because you got one tough schedule to close things out.

Like I said, thank us later. You got exposed for the frauds you are. Losing in round 1 won't hurt as bad now.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:34 PM   #226
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Time to look at yourself in the mirror dude. The simple fact that you're here pulling rabbit-tricks out of your hat getting all offended that we whooped that ass and need to be here defending yourself from all the shit-talk is the sad part. You're puny.

Yeah, we lost to Hasselbeck and Palmer, but that was a LIFETIME ago. We focus on the now and the now tells me that the Ravens are going to have one helluva time closing out the Pittsburgh Steelers in the division even standing at 9-3 and after we lost to such bums! The Steelers are getting healthy at the right time, bounced back to the #1 defense they were and rallied around their QB. Yous better not sleep because you got one tough schedule to try and close things out.

Like I said, thank us later. You got exposed for the frauds you are. Losing in round 1 won't hurt as bad now.
Sorry man, it was this season, not a lifetime ago. You can tell by your record. In closing, I'm glad we were exposed by the Steelers and not the Raiders. Stings less come playoff time when we win the division.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:36 PM   #227
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Sorry man, it was this season, not a lifetime ago. You can tell by your record. In closing, I'm glad we were exposed by the Steelers and not the Raiders. Stings less come playoff time when we win the division.
I wish you should come back only when the Ravens win another superbowl- that way I will never have to see you again.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster

Last edited by lloydwoodson; 12-03-2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: spelling
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #228
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Exactly what I expected. You people are too predictable.The mentality of a paper-champion. Baltimorons proving us right since 1996! Lmao. The Steelers weren't "exposed" by the Raiders. How did they expose us when we responded with the best pass defense in the league since? I guess Joe Flaccid is no Carson Palmer OR Matt Hasselbeck, lmao.

Meh, enjoy the division caps and t-shirts. It's all you're ever good for this season anyhow.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #229
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,124 Times in 2,631 Posts

john harbaugh wanted to shake mike tomlins wang.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:03 AM   #230
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair QB
Supporter

Member Number: 24013
Thanked 9,335 Times in 3,986 Posts
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
john harbaugh wanted to shake mike tomlins wang.
you want to shake my what?