Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-04-2012, 12:06 AM   #231
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 18,786 Times in 7,928 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
you want to shake my what?

That stare... worth a thousand words.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
Hawaii 5-0 (12-04-2012)
Old 12-04-2012, 01:30 AM   #232
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Overrated. Underrated. Not rated at all. Doesn't mean crap when the playoffs start. And in reality, Pittsburgh is the least of our worries come January. New England and Texas, and probably Denver pose a much bigger threat than Pittsburgh.
Good to hear that. Hope your team feels the same way and we'll end your season again, this time in Baltimore.

Last edited by Edman; 12-04-2012 at 01:56 AM.
Edman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:07 AM   #233
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Member Number: 24578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserei90 View Post
I don't know which Steeler player that asked Upshaw to help him up, but Upshaw refused to help him up and just kept staring at him. I'm not sure if most of you caught that during the game last night, but that was a Douche move. And to you Raven fans that complain about Tomlin snubbing Harbaugh, since when has Harbaugh shown the Steelers any respect? Tomlin could really care less about showing any towards Harbaugh. If the Ravens would have won Harbaugh would have been jumping around laughing. You play Grimy football against us.. You get a grimy handshake just saying.... Maybe, it's the Fans, players and coaches of Baltimore that should show a little more respect for Pittsburgh.
That would be Antonio Brown, and yeah I agree a douche move, but what would you expect from those dirty birds anyway??
CityofChampions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:17 AM   #234
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMU Steeler View Post
Don't forget that Newsome asks prospects at the combine specifically how they'd handle playing at Heinz. They want to beat us and want to beat us bad. And I guess I don't blame them because we've had their number in many an important game over the years.
Yup, and that goes back to when they were the Brown-Stains too....
Old 12-04-2012, 03:22 AM   #235
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Yea ok, but you were also 3 points from being swept. So. . . you are fooling yourself with these could have been/should have Ben (sic).

Bring on Ben, it will be a close game, AS ALWAYS. If you think anything else you are incorrect. Next meeting is decided by 1 TD or less, I am calling it now.
Bring on Ben?? No, the Steelers don't need to bring on Ben, because they can beat your team with a third string qb. Ben will be saved for a team that is more formidable like the Chargers...
Old 12-04-2012, 03:25 AM   #236
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
I didn't know vagina's bled purple! Learn something new everyday. LOL.
It must be a "Raven's time of the month".....
Old 12-04-2012, 03:31 AM   #237
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Nostradamus got high and made vague predictions for 1000 years in the future. I am looking at trends: you do know that 7 of the last 8 match-ups between us were decided by a field goal, right? I won't mention the exception to that. . .

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/...#axzz2E1biAK7v

Downward spiral? Are you nuts? We are getting better every week. We gave up 200+ yards to the charges, and we gave up <100 to your rushers last night.

We were playing your 3rd string QB. Cool, you were playing our 2nd/3rd string CBs, nice that Batch made some throws because he was underestimated and facing inexperienced CBs.

35 points . If you put up 35 points we put up 38 (or 32). I can't make that any simpler, so we can just wait and see if/when our play off rematch occurs.

Remember, one score or less. Of course, even if I'm right you'll come up with some excuse: refs, injuries, barometric pressure was too low, any excuse will do right?
You are delusional if you think your team is going to put up 35 points on that Steelers defense...seriously stop making excuses. You are really trying to dig deep now, with the lame "2nd and 3rd string corner back crap. Just man up and admit you got beat by a third string qb, who owned you in the 4th quarter. Now, you will need to worry about Ben, if they meet in the playoffs....
Old 12-04-2012, 03:40 AM   #238
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
Better watch that film, as they will beat you easily as well. Your only hope is for Tomlin to step down at your season's end which will be soon. And Raiders/Packers/Giants fans, teams you cannot win against.
Hey genius, the Steelers have already beat the Giants in their house. Get your facts straight.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:49 AM   #239
CityofChampions
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Overrated. Underrated. Not rated at all. Doesn't mean crap when the playoffs start. And in reality, Pittsburgh is the least of our worries come January. New England and Texas, and probably Denver pose a much bigger threat than Pittsburgh.

Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.
Ha Ha.. you are right, the Steelers will be the "least of your worries" because your team will not make it past the first round. And if you are the 3rd seed, and you get the unfortunate task of having to play the Steelers again, then you won't have to "worry" about the teams you just mentioned, the Steelers will leave you at home...

But the most likely scenario will be you losing all the rest of your games, the Steelers running the table, winning the division and possibly kicking you chokers out of the playoff hunt....
Old 12-04-2012, 04:13 AM   #240
CityofChampions
Water Boy

QUOTE=BleedPurple;1058200]Hard to have an MVP season from the bench. Where is this MVP season?[/QUOTE]

He has only been out three weeks. You want to know his MVP season? Well I guess since you don't know how to "google" like all the other Raven trolls on here, I will give you some free statistics courtesy of Steelers.com.

Big Ben 2012:

Code:
CMP

ATT

YDS

CMP%

AVG

TD

LNG

INT

FUM

QBR

RAT

I especially like the 17 TD's to only 4 interceptions don't you?? Yeah, the injury will most likely keep him out of the voting, but these numbers still warrant consideration.

By the way how's the 'elite" Flacco stack up to these numbers bud?

Last edited by CityofChampions; 12-04-2012 at 10:00 AM.