Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t

Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t
Posted by Teresa Varley on December 12, 2012 – 4:14 pm

Linebacker LaMarr Woodley was a full participant in practice on Wednesday, with hopes of returning to action this week after missing the last two games with an ankle injury.

“I did everything today,” said Woodley. “I practiced the whole time from individuals to every team period. So I was out there the entire time.”

Woodley injured the ankle in the second quarter against Cleveland on Nov. 25, and missed the Baltimore and San Diego games.

“It’s always tough watching from the sideline, but when you’re on the sideline, you can do a lot,” said Woodley. “It’s almost like I was a player/coach. So when Jason Worilds was out there, I was telling him things that maybe I can see, what the offensive tackle was doing, just being out there helping one and other.”

(Read More:) http://blog.steelers.com/2012/12/12/...rrison-doesnt/

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
GMU Steeler
Team Owner

Member Number: 16173
Default Re: Woodley practices, Harrison doesn’t

Text I got said Harrison was sick. Anyhow, if we can have a healthy Woodley, Troy, and Harrison, I like our chances. Though Jason Worillds hasn't played bad this year.
GMU Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #3
FrancoLambert
Head Coach

Member Number: 20827
Thanked 1,498 Times in 783 Posts
My Mood: Breezy

Hopefully Woodley can play the entire game. I wouldn't bet on it.
Hopefuly holding out Harrison is more precautionary and not indicative of a setback for Silverback.
FrancoLambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
Hopefully Woodley can play the entire game. I wouldn't bet on it.
Hopefuly holding out Harrison is more precautionary and not indicative of a setback for Silverback.
Like GMU said and the article itself states, Harrison is out for an illness. Hopefully nothing but a flu bug or something that won't prevent him from playing Sunday.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #5
Steel95
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 20292

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMU Steeler View Post
Text I got said Harrison was sick. Anyhow, if we can have a healthy Woodley, Troy, and Harrison, I like our chances. Though Jason Worillds hasn't played bad this year.
Start Jason, sit Woodley; by the way, didn't you hear? As he was performing the interview, he pulled another hamstring, LMFAO!
Steel95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #6
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,797 Times in 2,680 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
Hopefully Woodley can play the entire game. I wouldn't bet on it..
Dream on - The Steelers apparently are going to have Woodley on a pitch count like Troy

Gerry Dulac Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac

Steelers plan to rotate LaMarr Woodley like they have Troy to ease strain on injured ankle, especially on turf in Dallas.

https://twitter.com/gerrydulac/statu...10482118082562
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Like GMU said and the article itself states, Harrison is out for an illness. Hopefully nothing but a flu bug or something that won't prevent him from playing Sunday.
flu's going around. I've had it for 3 days now. Day 2 was a bitch, but day 3 not so bad. James should be ready to go Sunday. Although if it's flu, it's really contagious. Dr. told me to work from home all week. If he gives anybody else the virus tomorrow or Friday, they could be hurting on Sunday.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:21 PM   #8
austinfrench76
Head Coach

Member Number: 3516

Good to have him healthy, not back all the way but they need to stay with a snap count and not over extend him!
austinfrench76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #9
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383

The way the rest of our team has been playing (hot one game and cold the next) do you honestly think its going to make a difference? I love my Steelers don't get me wrong but many said things would change when Ben came back and we got beat worse with him in then anyone else.

So do you guys really think with Woodly and Harrison back in its going to make a difference? I say no. There is simply too many changes going on with our team. Granted its been injuries we need to keep it going with those that work. Batch seemed to get better the more he was practicing and playing despite holding onto the ball too bleeping long in the pocket but most of the plays were calls made by our piss poor coaches. I say get rid of them first. Let's pull a Ravens and fire Todd Haley, Wallace, Mendenhall and sorry but Tomlin too. We don't need timid non emotional coaches. We need coaches with passion not rehursed excuses. Where is the passion and discipline we used to have? I believe it went out the door with the coaching and hiring that useless no good waste of money Wallace.

Just my opinion.
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #10
sloppyjoe
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 24256

woodley must have caught up with his tweets and facebook the last couple weeks because he decided he will play this sunday
sloppyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote