Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 10:44 PM   #11
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,145
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,656
Thanked 4,930 Times in 1,837 Posts
Default Re: Steelers out of playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
we're obviously out of the playoffs, now we're just playing for either pride or draft position. might as well just give up already since cincy won

i mean, i don't even think we play a game this sunday. it's over!
They may as well get some exercise and work on that obese problem.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MACH1 For This Useful Post:
Stu Pidasso (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 11:00 PM   #12
Raoul Duke
Draft Prospect
 
Raoul Duke's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 66
Member Number: 24616
Thanks: 54
Thanked 151 Times in 51 Posts
Default Re: Steelers out of playoffs

BlazeQuietly? More like PostsObnoxiously, am I right fellas?
Raoul Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raoul Duke For This Useful Post:
IowaSteeler927 (12-14-2012), JeromeBetties63 (12-15-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 11:16 PM   #13
BlaZeQuietly
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BlaZeQuietly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 1,223
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18219
Thanks: 160
Thanked 168 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: Steelers out of playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
BlazeQuietly? More like PostsObnoxiously, am I right fellas?


more like royal dick
__________________
BlaZeQuietly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #14
BlaZeQuietly
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BlaZeQuietly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 1,223
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18219
Thanks: 160
Thanked 168 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: Steelers out of playoffs

Attention everyone.

Fire Arians and I have Made a bet concerning the Cowboys game this weekend, it is a sig bet.
__________________
BlaZeQuietly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #15
beer72
Bench Warmer
 
beer72's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: DC, Hawaii, AZ, PA
Posts: 177
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3508
Thanks: 21
Thanked 38 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: Steelers out of playoffs

Why so much negativity here? Life is like a box of chocolates
beer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #16
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach
 
Millers the sh!t's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Western MA
Posts: 1,236
Gender: Male
Member Number: 22201
Thanks: 188
Thanked 442 Times in 267 Posts
My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: Steelers out of playoffs

I didn't know "I am Sam" was a Steelers fan.
__________________
Mike tomlin equals one dimensional offense, and lack of fundamentals, which equals consistent losses to inferior teams, lack of discipline and injuries.
Millers the sh!t is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:40 PM   #17
BlaZeQuietly
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BlaZeQuietly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 1,223
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18219
Thanks: 160
Thanked 168 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: Steelers out of playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer72 View Post
Why so much negativity here? Life is like a box of chocolates
Because many of the steelers are facing a very fierce battle with obesity, some of them becoming morbidly obese. Ben Roethlisberger for one. In fact Rashaad Mendenhall Apparently became so obese he could not fit out his door on game day and didn't even make it to the stadium. Otherwise some of the mods are injecting my posts with negative and abusive comments towards me, as are some other members. Everyone's just mad that the steelers suck.
__________________
BlaZeQuietly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:54 PM   #18
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair GM
Supporter
 
Hawaii 5-0's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Aloha State
Posts: 9,225
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24013
Thanks: 8,270
Thanked 10,936 Times in 4,636 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Steelers out of playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
Because many of the steelers are facing a very fierce battle with obesity, some of them becoming morbidly obese. Ben Roethlisberger for one. In fact Rashaad Mendenhall Apparently became so obese he could not fit out his door on game day and didn't even make it to the stadium. Otherwise some of the mods are injecting my posts with negative and abusive comments towards me, as are some other members. Everyone's just mad that the steelers suck.

It is better to not post and be thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt...
__________________
Hawaii 5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaii 5-0 For This Useful Post:
JeromeBetties63 (12-15-2012)
Old 12-14-2012, 12:00 AM   #19
BlaZeQuietly
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BlaZeQuietly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 1,223
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18219
Thanks: 160
Thanked 168 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: Steelers out of playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
It is better to not post and be thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt...
Wow you think you are pretty cool with you being from hawaii and all. And your Sig of tomlin snubbing john harbough on a hand shake. I can totally see your personality.

A homosexual Hawaiian police officer, that was bullied in high school and now goes around arresting teenagers for possession of pot and feeling like a big man for doing so. Just a local cop, obviously not a trooper as you more than likely couldnt pass the more stringent physical tests as you seem to have a morbidly obese personality, and at night after you are done stuff doughnuts down your fat cop face you come home and get on a steelers forum and look at all the stars under your name and think about how cool you are, then you get depressed because you have no one in your life that cares about you, so you take your sleeping meds and go to bed, then wake up and repete. loser
__________________
BlaZeQuietly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:02 AM   #20
Raoul Duke
Draft Prospect
 
Raoul Duke's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 66
Member Number: 24616
Thanks: 54
Thanked 151 Times in 51 Posts
Default Re: Steelers out of playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
Wow you think you are pretty cool with you being from hawaii and all. And your Sig of tomlin snubbing john harbough on a hand shake. I can totally see your personality.

A homosexual Hawaiian police officer, that was bullied in high school and now goes around arresting teenagers for possession of pot and feeling like a big man for doing so. Just a local cop, obviously not a trooper as you more than likely couldnt pass the more stringent physical tests as you seem to have a morbidly obese personality, and at night after you are done stuff doughnuts down your fat cop face you come home and get on a steelers forum and look at all the stars under your name and think about how cool you are, then you get depressed because you have no one in your life that cares about you, so you take your sleeping meds and go to bed, then wake up and repete. loser
How many bowls have you smoked tonight?
Raoul Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts