Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 12-17-2012, 07:02 PM   #41
jiminpa
Starter

Member Number: 20511
Default Re: Arizona Might be Interested in Todd Haley

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Dude, we get it. You hate The Rooneys. You do not have to post this in EVERY thread.
He hates the Rooneys, he hates Pittsburghers, he hates LeBeau, but he seems to love Arians. Hmmmmm, I think something doesn't smell right.
jiminpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #42
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair QB
Supporter

Member Number: 24013
Thanked 6,983 Times in 3,035 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminpa View Post
He hates the Rooneys, he hates Pittsburghers, he hates LeBeau, but he seems to love Arians. Hmmmmm, I think something doesn't smell right.
he loves Arians because BEN the demi-God loves Arians...
Hawaii 5-0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #43
jiminpa
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
he loves Arians because BEN the demi-God loves Arians...
It smells like something else to me. Like he may have been a fan of that loser Arians from a previous team.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #44
Blackout
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 20509

How can you be a Steelers fan and hate the Rooneys? Doesn't make much sense to me.

"Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings
Blackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:13 PM   #45
jiminpa
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
How can you be a Steelers fan and hate the Rooneys? Doesn't make much sense to me.
That's the math I'm doing. Now add in being an Arians fan, and I think someone needs to just come out of the closet, (and I'm not talking sexual orientation).
Old 12-17-2012, 07:22 PM   #46
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair QB
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
a certain poster is convinced that Art II meddled by mandating that the Steelers return to the 70s and run the ball more instead of just letting Ben the Demi-God make the plays to win games.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #47
defence
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 19128

Quote:
a certain poster is convinced that Art II meddled by mandating that the Steelers return to the 70s and run the ball more instead of just letting Ben the Demi-God make the plays to win games.
Why don't you guys get real and stop with the demi god shit. Ben is the franchise qb. last time I checked; before Ben we won our last superbowl in 1981. So please with the stupid comments. First off; Haley has done nothing this year to make us forget about Ariens. his playcalling is putrid and predictable. Last time I checked; our most talented rb is being suspended by the coach for being pissed off for sitting behind sieves like Dwyer and Redman. But haley wants to run the ball with 2 guys that wouldn't make another roster in the nfl. Bro; I'm not trying to be an ass here; but have a look around the nfl and look at qb's like Flacco and the other shits out there and all i know is I will take Ben over almost all of them out there. Let's appreciate what we have. And I believe when you have a talent like Ben; you damn well keep him happy
defence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #48
jiminpa
Starter

I don't know what to think of Haley, but I have to give him this much leeway--he is being hindered by Tomlin's littler personality conflict with Mendenhall. There aren't many passing plays that work on a regular basis if the defense doesn't even have to account for you running the ball. Tomlin is setting Haley up to fail, but hopefully Tomlin will succeed in trapping himself instead.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #49
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair QB
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by defence View Post
Why don't you guys get real and stop with the demi god shit. Ben is the franchise qb. last time I checked; before Ben we won our last superbowl in 1981. So please with the stupid comments. First off; Haley has done nothing this year to make us forget about Ariens. his playcalling is putrid and predictable. Last time I checked; our most talented rb is being suspended by the coach for being pissed off for sitting behind sieves like Dwyer and Redman. But haley wants to run the ball with 2 guys that wouldn't make another roster in the nfl. Bro; I'm not trying to be an ass here; but have a look around the nfl and look at qb's like Flacco and the other shits out there and all i know is I will take Ben over almost all of them out there. Let's appreciate what we have. And I believe when you have a talent like Ben; you damn well keep him happy
you took my reference out of context, I was referring to the opinion of another poster who just doesn't believe that Ben can ever do anything wrong.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #50
defence
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 19128

Quote:
you took my reference out of context, I was referring to the opinion of another poster who just doesn't believe that Ben can ever do anything wrong.
Fair enough. But let's be real here. That offence sucks and the main reason is because our coach is in a pissing war with the only rb we have. I frikin can't believe that an educated man; or let's say a man with football sense would start a back like Dwyer. So if Ben wants to sling it; you sling it. Sometimes you win; sometimes you lose. But ben is Ben and he is no demi god. As I said before; you can settle for junk like flacco or as I'm watching right now; sanchez lol !!!!
defence is offline   Reply With Quote