Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #31
sloppyjoe
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 24256
Default Re: Just Say No To Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
We need to A keep Wallace, B get a solid WR in the FA or C draft a WR.

Can't let Wallace walk AND not replace him with solid hands.
wallass doesnt want to be here.
sloppyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:50 PM   #32
zcoop
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 20513

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
I love how some of you blame Wallace for this. Ben thru that ball into Carr's waiting hands. He was running towards Ben annd Wallace was running away from Ben. I know a lot of you like to blame everything on Wallace since his contract is almost up but he is our best WR. He is leading our team in yards and touchdowns and that is usually what a teams best WR does. Calvin Johnson has more drops this year then Wallace and so does Victor Cruz so do they suck as well?
Its amazing isn't it, blame Mike and let Ben off the fucking hook. The guy has a good game and they can't stand it, poor babies. Some of these folks are so obvious. They can't handle the truth that Mike is an elite WR in the NFL.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #33
pete74
Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15921

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloppyjoe View Post
wallass doesnt want to be here.
Says who? Most of what people are going on is purely speculation. I have yet to hear Wallace say he wants Fitz money or say he wanted out of Pittsburgh
Old 12-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #34
zcoop
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
Says who? Most of what people are going on is purely speculation. I have yet to hear Wallace say he wants Fitz money or say he wanted out of Pittsburgh
Exactly, the guy has been a class act and not discussed the negotiations with the team publicly. People who don't know a damn thing are mouthing off (including the talking heads in the media).
Old 12-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #35
austinfrench76
Head Coach

Member Number: 3516

I have nothing nice to say so I'll say nothing at all...
austinfrench76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #36
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804

If nobody will give Wallace the cash he wants it wouldn't surprise me to see him end up a Patriot as our #3 receiver, but it would be a one or two year deal for nothing spectacular. Last off season, there was some talk about wanting him but we need to Pay Welker and a few offensive lineman this year so if he thinks he's getting big money it's not going to happen.

We can only offer him a Superbowl ring and Ocho money.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #37
Lord of Lombardi
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 15247

Wallace has quit. Plain and simple like his mind. After Ben's Int. he watched as the DB got up and ran 35 yards. And wake up Two Bit Tomlin, Wallace has now worn off on Brown. However there is good news, Plax is back so there is a weapon in the locker room and hopefully Wallace will shoot himself in the leg.

I am an embarrassed Fan to admit we have Plax back.

Where was the special team's coach yelling at Brown to move up like 20 yards to field that punt? And in the huddle, did anyone mention to our players to not go out of bounds on that 3rd and 26? We are so frikin stupid we can't even remember the little things like the rules and forget about coaching that is needed at these vital times. But the good news is if the Jets win tonight, we are tie with them. All you need to hear.

At least Troy already retired.
Lord of Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #38
zcoop
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Lombardi View Post
Wallace has quit. Plain and simple like his mind. After Ben's Int. he watched as the DB got up and ran 35 yards. And wake up Two Bit Tomlin, Wallace has now worn off on Brown. However there is good news, Plax is back so there is a weapon in the locker room and hopefully Wallace will shoot himself in the leg.

I am an embarrassed Fan to admit we have Plax back.

Where was the special team's coach yelling at Brown to move up like 20 yards to field that punt? And in the huddle, did anyone mention to our players to not go out of bounds on that 3rd and 26? We are so frikin stupid we can't even remember the little things like the rules and forget about coaching that is needed at these vital times. But the good news is if the Jets win tonight, we are tie with them. All you need to hear.

At least Troy already retired.
^ Pure Ignant shit! Not even ignorant.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #39
casteeler
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15446
My Mood: Relaxed

When Ben threw the pick in OT Wallace stood there and stared at the DB,the DB got up and ran towards the goal line. I watched the replay and it pissed me off ! The guy makes little effort and makes a lot of money.The whole team with exception for a few players stink and appear to make little effort but I think Wallace takes the cake
casteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #40
Lord of Lombardi
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 15247

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoop View Post
Its amazing isn't it, blame Mike and let Ben off the fucking hook. The guy has a good game and they can't stand it, poor babies. Some of these folks are so obvious. They can't handle the truth that Mike is an elite WR in the NFL.
Mike is an elite WR in the NFL? Elite WR's don't disappear for half a season. Not talking about this year. Elite WR's know the damn basic rules. If you didn't see his play on the int. then you missed him watch the DB as he fell to the ground and Mikey stood there watching with hands on hips......Get a clue, this chump has quit on this team like this team has quit on it's fans.

And relax if you like Wallace so much, you now havfe two of them since Mike has now infected Brown. They both play without a brain. If you count the 3 plays where Brown fumbled, punt screw up and ran out of bounds. Other than that, he had a Wallace of a game!

I'll be glad when this Plax II is gone
Lord of Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord of Lombardi For This Useful Post:
casteeler (12-17-2012)