Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #41
zcoop
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
zcoop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Stone Mtn, GA
Posts: 1,470
Gender: Male
Member Number: 20513
Thanks: 656
Thanked 710 Times in 413 Posts
Default Re: Just Say No To Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
If nobody will give Wallace the cash he wants it wouldn't surprise me to see him end up a Patriot as our #3 receiver, but it would be a one or two year deal for nothing spectacular. Last off season, there was some talk about wanting him but we need to Pay Welker and a few offensive lineman this year so if he thinks he's getting big money it's not going to happen.

We can only offer him a Superbowl ring and Ocho money.
Trust me, if you get Wallace in your fox hole, you'll pony up some cash. He ain't washed up like the other folks you bring in your camp. You and the ratbirds would be the last places I would like to see him go to if we don't sign him.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #42
zcoop
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
zcoop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Stone Mtn, GA
Posts: 1,470
Gender: Male
Member Number: 20513
Thanks: 656
Thanked 710 Times in 413 Posts
Default Re: Just Say No To Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Lombardi View Post
Mike is an elite WR in the NFL? Elite WR's don't disappear for half a season. Not talking about this year. Elite WR's know the damn basic rules. If you didn't see his play on the int. then you missed him watch the DB as he fell to the ground and Mikey stood there watching with hands on hips......Get a clue, this chump has quit on this team like this team has quit on it's fans.

And relax if you like Wallace so much, you now havfe two of them since Mike has now infected Brown. They both play without a brain. If you count the 3 plays where Brown fumbled, punt screw up and ran out of bounds. Other than that, he had a Wallace of a game!

I'll be glad when this Plax II is gone
The numbers don't lie. You can't dispute them, can you? Just because you say/type it doesn't make it so. Mike's success is eatin your azz up. He will get his money next year and I hope we don't shit and step in it by letting him go. You got the wrong guy on the int, Ben screwed that up, in your words chump.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #43
Lord of Lombardi
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 131
Member Number: 15247
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Just Say No To Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoop View Post
Trust me, if you get Wallace in your fox hole, you'll pony up some cash. He ain't washed up like the other folks you bring in your camp. You and the ratbirds would be the last places I would like to see him go to if we don't sign him.
You are completely right in that small mind of yours. Wallace is an elite WR. Wait...listen.... Did you hear that? That sound is the entire league laughing at you? If he is what you call an elite receiver then 31 other teams would have signed him to an offer sheet earlier this year for a number one pick. So tell me, why does he still wear the black n gold?

Wallace lacks integrity, heart, football sense and what he showed yesterday, a brain.

So really.... Are you Mike Wallace?
Lord of Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #44
zcoop
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
zcoop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Stone Mtn, GA
Posts: 1,470
Gender: Male
Member Number: 20513
Thanks: 656
Thanked 710 Times in 413 Posts
Default Re: Just Say No To Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Lombardi View Post
You are completely right in that small mind of yours. Wallace is an elite WR. Wait...listen.... Did you hear that? That sound is the entire league laughing at you? If he is what you call an elite receiver then 31 other teams would have signed him to an offer sheet earlier this year for a number one pick. So tell me, why does he still wear the black n gold?

Wallace lacks integrity, heart, football sense and what he showed yesterday, a brain.

So really.... Are you Mike Wallace?
Naw, if I were Mike, I wouldn't be on the boards. But I'm much smarter than you are. I don't have to call you names in discussions, my vocabulary is in tact. Perhaps you don't understand what teams would have had to give up to get him last offseason. This year will be very different.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #45
Lord of Lombardi
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 131
Member Number: 15247
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Just Say No To Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoop View Post
The numbers don't lie. You can't dispute them, can you? Just because you say/type it doesn't make it so. Mike's success is eatin your azz up. He will get his money next year and I hope we don't shit and step in it by letting him go. You got the wrong guy on the int, Ben screwed that up, in your words chump.
What numbers are you referring to? Look at last year's nuimbers and this year. He has proved if he doesn't get what he wants, he quits..

Interceptions are going to happen numb nuts. That is the game. When you have a dumb ass receiver watch as the rock is carried down the field and the entire fan base (the ones with half a wit) recognize his football ignorance for what it is. See many posts where Mikey is recognized for the truth.

Your dumb ass is stuck on placing blame instead of holding EVERY player accountable for being a team and helping one another's mistakes. Ben did screw up but Ben does not throw his WR's under the bus or give up on them if they drop balls. Wallshit turned his back and gave up on his QB and the play.

I'll be glad when Plax II is gone.

Wallace is a quitter.
Lord of Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:49 PM   #46
Lord of Lombardi
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 131
Member Number: 15247
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Just Say No To Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoop View Post
Naw, if I were Mike, I wouldn't be on the boards. But I'm much smarter than you are. I don't have to call you names in discussions, my vocabulary is in tact. Perhaps you don't understand what teams would have had to give up to get him last offseason. This year will be very different.
First round draft pick That is all

Didn't happen

There is a reason for that.
Lord of Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:49 PM   #47
pete74
Super Moderator
Supporter
 
pete74's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: pittsburgh
Posts: 3,271
Member Number: 15921
Thanks: 90
Thanked 415 Times in 220 Posts
Default Re: Just Say No To Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Lombardi View Post
You are completely right in that small mind of yours. Wallace is an elite WR. Wait...listen.... Did you hear that? That sound is the entire league laughing at you? If he is what you call an elite receiver then 31 other teams would have signed him to an offer sheet earlier this year for a number one pick. So tell me, why does he still wear the black n gold?

Wallace lacks integrity, heart, football sense and what he showed yesterday, a brain.

So really.... Are you Mike Wallace?
If you consider what Wallace did yesterday brainless then whst about Brown?
__________________
pete74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:07 PM   #48
Steel Peon
Starter
 
Steel Peon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Erie, PA
Posts: 435
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17520
Thanks: 353
Thanked 188 Times in 88 Posts
My Mood: Drunk
Default Re: Just Say No To Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Lombardi View Post
Wallace has quit. Plain and simple like his mind. After Ben's Int. he watched as the DB got up and ran 35 yards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz View Post
once again did not run his route correctly and just stood there looking at the ball like a deer looking at headlights instead of going to the ball. It's ridiculous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedoshell31 View Post
Wallace just stood there and watched Carr make a diving catch and run 36 yards down to the 1 yard line. If he touches Carr down, who is lying at his feet, the Cowboys have the ball at the 37 yd line.
A great number of you are missing this point, and it's too bad that Wallass might have anybody bamboozled into thinking he's anything but a negative for us at this point. The absolute moment I saw that play I thought "Damnit Ben!" But then immediately afterwards Wallace's "ineptitude" (which actually was the final nail) made me say "F*** you buddy! You're tarnishing that uniform." And then I shut the game off, and I'm not even sure I want to watch any more Steelers games until that sack of dog crap isn't playing for us anymore. Sure there were mistakes by other players, but I never once got the impression that they were dogging it, and Wallace has become the poster boy for Prima donnas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz View Post
I too miss Hines Ward. I started a thread in the past about asking Mr. Ward to please come back out of retirement. We still need him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsheik22 View Post
I hate living in the past, but The Sleelers need a Hines Ward........He is missed on the field, a lot.
Boy, you guys said a mouthful. Anyone think it's a coincidence that both our top receivers have turned into dipsh1ts the year he's not there? I don't......in fact I'd have him back in a heartbeat......right stinkin' now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFor7 View Post
Loose Change Crew represent!
I loled.
Steel Peon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #49
Blackout
Bench Warmer
Supporter
 
Blackout's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 366
Gender: Male
Member Number: 20509
Thanks: 36
Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Just Say No To Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Peon View Post
A great number of you are missing this point, and it's too bad that Wallass might have anybody bamboozled into thinking he's anything but a negative for us at this point. The absolute moment I saw that play I thought "Damnit Ben!" But then immediately afterwards Wallace's "ineptitude" (which actually was the final nail) made me say "F*** you buddy! You're tarnishing that uniform." And then I shut the game off, and I'm not even sure I want to watch any more Steelers games until that sack of dog crap isn't playing for us anymore. Sure there were mistakes by other players, but I never once got the impression that they were dogging it, and Wallace has become the poster boy for Prima donnas.
All I can read out of this is pure hyperbole.

Really "sack of dog crap" is necessary?
__________________

"Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings
Blackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #50
zcoop
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
zcoop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Stone Mtn, GA
Posts: 1,470
Gender: Male
Member Number: 20513
Thanks: 656
Thanked 710 Times in 413 Posts
Default Re: Just Say No To Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Lombardi View Post
What numbers are you referring to? Look at last year's nuimbers and this year. He has proved if he doesn't get what he wants, he quits..

Interceptions are going to happen numb nuts. That is the game. When you have a dumb ass receiver watch as the rock is carried down the field and the entire fan base (the ones with half a wit) recognize his football ignorance for what it is. See many posts where Mikey is recognized for the truth.

Your dumb ass is stuck on placing blame instead of holding EVERY player accountable for being a team and helping one another's mistakes. Ben did screw up but Ben does not throw his WR's under the bus or give up on them if they drop balls. Wallshit turned his back and gave up on his QB and the play.

I'll be glad when Plax II is gone.

Wallace is a quitter.
Attempting to reason with you is futile. I will not lower myself to that level, I'm smarter than that. You believe what you want to big man.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts