Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 06-25-2005, 10:51 AM   #101
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302
Default Re: 101 reasons why Bengals will beat Steelers twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Dave
Well Amanda My nephew thought it would be cool to blast Bengals fans. Not cool right?
Football is just entertainment for you. Its a huge part of my life. The Bengals and the fans are a big part of my life. He wants to stand here on a Steelers forum and run his muth then I cant stand there with him.
BengalDave, If you are as big a diehard Bengals fan, as you claim you are. I can respect that. Win or lose if you stick with your team whom ever they are, that gets respect. As far as your nephew goes, it didn`t sound like he was the most popular bengals forum member before he came here?
Old 06-25-2005, 10:52 AM   #102
Bengal Dave
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 431

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
BengalDave, If you are as big a diehard Bengals fan, as you claim you are. I can respect that. Win or lose if you stick with your team whom ever they are, that gets respect. As far as your nephew goes, it didn`t sound like he was the most popular bengals forum member before he came here?

That bro is no claim. That is fact. Now as far as my nephew goes he started ragging on my members over there and then they razzed him back. Then he came here. If you cant take it dont dish it. Ya know?
Old 06-25-2005, 10:56 AM   #103
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
That bro is no claim. That is fact. Now as far as my nephew goes he started ragging on my members over there and then they razzed him back. Then he came here. If you cant take it dont dish it. Ya know?
Yeah I know! Have fun at the next family reunion!

Another question, just out of curiosity. Why the hate of the Steelers so much? I mean to us the ratbirds , brownies and pats are the Steelers biggest rivals. Just wanted to know what made you such a Steelers hater?
Old 06-25-2005, 11:00 AM   #104
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292

Quote:
Well Amanda My nephew thought it would be cool to blast Bengals fans. Not cool right?
Football is just entertainment for you. Its a huge part of my life. The Bengals and the fans are a big part of my life. He wants to stand here on a Steelers forum and run his muth then I cant stand there with him.
Ok well let me just clear something up right now. Football and the Steelers are not just entertainment in my life...they are the 2nd most important thing (right behind my 15 month old son and family) I bleed black and gold...I annoy the crap out of most of my friends talking about the Steelers (even in the offseason)...and I am very loyal and will stick by my team through thick and think, and my Dad always says he has created a monster! Just so we have that cleared up, I haven't really seen him say anything bad about your fans, but maybe I'm worng...I dunno. I was just curious, that's all! I am not passing any judgement on you for that...but maybe your comment about hating all Steeler fans (at least most) before you know them, that's just stupid (esp. since most of the time- a majority of the fans in here give your team more credit than they have EARNED)
Old 06-25-2005, 11:01 AM   #105
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
Ok well let me just clear something up right now. Football and the Steelers are not just entertainment in my life...they are the 2nd most important thing (right behind my 15 month old son and family) I bleed black and gold...I annoy the crap out of most of my friends talking about the Steelers (even in the offseason)...and I am very loyal and will stick by my team through thick and think, and my Dad always says he has created a monster! Just so we have that cleared up, I haven't really seen him say anything bad about your fans, but maybe I'm worng...I dunno. I was just curious, that's all! I am not passing any judgement on you for that...but maybe your comment about hating all Steeler fans (at least most) before you know them, that's just stupid (esp. since most of the time- a majority of the fans in here give your team more credit than they have EARNED)
Amen BBG, Amen!
Old 06-25-2005, 11:06 AM   #106
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Quote:
Over the yeard Amanda. I have had problems with Steeler fans that come to our house for the game. They have a few beers and then their chest stick out and They want to fight. So I am not one to walk away from that. I just have never personally met a cool steelers fans.
That still doesn't awnser why you pass judgement on all Steeler fans just because a couple of them that have come to your house have been assholes. I honestly have had many run ins with idiot Bengal fans (more than I can count...but in the end, I give everyone of them respect until I see their ignorance come out)
Old 06-25-2005, 11:06 AM   #107
Bengal Dave
Draft Prospect

Quote:

Then we have one thing in common. The love for our teams. I will never say or start shit here unless provoked.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:07 AM   #108
Bengal Dave
Draft Prospect

Quote:
That still doesn't awnser why you pass judgement on all Steeler fans just because a couple of them that have come to your house have been assholes. I honestly have had many run ins with idiot Bengal fans (more than I can count...but in the end, I give everyone of them respect until I see their ignorance come out)

I dont question the hate. I let it flow and it feels good. Look Ihate the ratbirds more. They are Cleveland in purple tights.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:09 AM   #109
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Well I guess we have found some commonn ground...and I can understand saying shit if provoked...hey go to town esp. in the BF. But all I can ask is not to be so quick to pass judgment on other teams fans until they deserve it!
Old 06-25-2005, 11:10 AM   #110
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
You know I have few problems with brownie fans, and I live within 35 miles of the mistke by the lake, I take a razzing from friends. Never have I had a problem with CB fans. If I did, just figure they were some assholes, every team has thier asshole fans. I `m sure some consider me an asshole? Nah, not me.