Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 08-16-2006, 08:18 PM   #21
BlackNGold203
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 1217
Default Re: I Took This Test, It Says I am going To Hell!~ Go Ahread take it, but BE HONEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Ned Flanders.

NM
wait...didnt he get it on with that chick from the christian rock band????
Old 08-16-2006, 09:34 PM   #22
SteelCzar76
Banned

Member Number: 2498
Default Re: I Took This Test, It Says I am going To Hell!~ Go Ahread take it, but BE HONEST

(Choir from Vampire in Brooklyn singing,.."Evil is Good,....Evil is good" in the background")

(Bible belt Preachers voice) "And Gawd saaaid,...if'a yuuuuaa don't believe in Jeeeezzzuuss as Gawd himself'ahh,....then he's got sumthin fo that azzzzahh".

"And that includes a red hot trident and many other unfathomable tortures for,... (Falsetto) allllllllllll,... eternityyyyyy".
And that's a mighty long time,....but i'm here to tell ya,...there's sumthin else. Shut up,...follow my holy azz blindly,.....and when you die after leading a miserable life of suffering, servitude and underachievement,....you will live in a cloud city with streets paved of gold. And there will be choclates, teddy bears, sherbert ice cream cones and nipple rings for all the good little boys and girlsa".

That is,.....Unless yo punk azz, is Jewish, Buhddist, Jehovah's witness, Wiccan, Muslim, Scientologist or anything else that isn't what i'ma talkin bout right nowwa"

"We'd now like to take an offering"

LMAO

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"

(Oh yeah,... Reverend Evilisgood ministries offers this same wonderful message of joy hope and happiness for the the small fee of 29.95,...on DVD, VHS, CASSETTE,...OR WHATEVER YO PUNK AZZ CAN AFFORD) lmfao !!!
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 10:20 PM   #23
SteelCzar76
Banned

Seriously though,..... according this test,....i'm playing 500. ball right now. I'm a,... (Chris Farley Tommyboy voice),......Siiinner. LOL

"Hail Caesar,....Hail the Black and Gold"
Old 08-16-2006, 10:58 PM   #24
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304

I do not see how anyone can take this test and pass it. And I believe in God bigtime. I go to church (not every Sunday though). Going to church is not a big thing in God's eyes. Our Priest told us that people feel the need to go to church, it is nothing God needs or requires. I also used to teach in a Catholic school so I did a variety of teaching in the Catholic manner, after school classes, etc. But........

-I have told a lie (Is there a person who has NOT EVER told a lie)

-I did steal something (who hasn't)

-I have looked at a man other than my husband and thought mmmmmmmm

-I have used God's name in vain (not often but once is too much)

So I am on his bad person list but who that has taken this test is not? He has a huge job with all of us terrible people, we need help!~
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:08 PM   #25
CAH
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 2409

CORRECT: You would go to Hell.

Does the fact that you're
headed for Hell concern you?

Nope. Most of my friends will be there, too.

(no problem. I don't believe in heaven or hell anyway) LOL
CAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:22 PM   #26
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304

Yes, it does concern me and more than I would have thought because I know I am a good person and yet I am not acceptable to God, yeah it bothers me, there I said it!~ :)
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:27 PM   #27
3 to be 4
Team Owner

Member Number: 992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
I do not see how anyone can take this test and pass it. And I believe in God bigtime. I go to church (not every Sunday though). Going to church is not a big thing in God's eyes. Our Priest told us that people feel the need to go to church, it is nothing God needs or requires. I also used to teach in a Catholic school so I did a variety of teaching in the Catholic manner, after school classes, etc. But........

-I have told a lie (Is there a person who has NOT EVER told a lie)

-I did steal something (who hasn't)

-I have looked at a man other than my husband and thought mmmmmmmm

-I have used God's name in vain (not often but once is too much)

So I am on his bad person list but who that has taken this test is not? He has a huge job with all of us terrible people, we need help!~
Thats the whole point of the test, Lyn. Everybody falls short. We are all sinners. Nobody is without Sin except for God. But Christ came and died on the cross to pay the price for our sin. Through Him we have Salvation. The test shows why we need Christ.
Unfortunatly, like much of the message you hear, especially on TV, the good news is not stressed enough. So many people feel, "why bother becoming a Christian, I'll never be good enough". and its a shame. Because becoming perfect people is not what accepting Christ is about. Its about accepting that through HIS perfection, we are Saved from judgement.
Its not the bad news of Jesus Christ, its the good news. His love.
Man twists it into religion, dont look at Christians, look to Christ.
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 11:40 PM   #28
SteelCzar76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn

Yes, it does concern me and more than I would have thought because I know I am a good person and yet I am not acceptable to God, yeah it bothers me, there I said it!~ :)

How could you be "Unacceptable" to the creator Lyn ? Is this creator not infallible, omnipotent and above HUMANKIND'S understanding of what is good or evil,....right or wrong ? Would'nt this creator know exactly every move and or deed done by your heart, hands and mind,...before life was breathed into you to do so ? Are not ALL things this creators's will ? God by any name is,.... NECESSARY. Not ANY man or woman born of womans interpretation. Look within yourself and you'll see this,....God is there as well as in everything that exists. But then again,....what do i know,.....i'm a Siiiiinner. LOL

"One, Ma"

"Hail Caesar,.....Hail the Black and Gold"
Old 08-16-2006, 11:47 PM   #29
Hawk Believer
Team Captain

Member Number: 1580

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCzar76
How could you be "Unacceptable" to the creator Lyn ? Is this creator not infallible, omnipotent and above HUMANKIND'S understanding of what is good or evil,....right or wrong ? Would'nt this creator know exactly every move and or deed done by your heart, hands and mind,...before life was breathed into you to do so ? Are not ALL things this creators's will ? God by any name is,.... NECESSARY. Not ANY man or woman born of womans interpretation. Look within yourself and you'll see this,....God is there as well as in everything that exists. But then again,....what do i know,.....i'm a Siiiiinner. LOL
"One, Ma"

"Hail Caesar,.....Hail the Black and Gold"
That reminds me of a movie I haven't seen in a long time: Time Bandits. At the end of the movie the bad guys are defeated but not without a terrible cost. God is one of the characters at this point, portrayed as a dottering old British guy. The main character, a kid asks him why, if he was God, had he allowed evil to kill so many good people. And God pauses and searches his mind, then stutters out his response " Ah, I think it had something to do with free will."
Old 08-16-2006, 11:50 PM   #30
19ward86
Head Coach

Member Number: 2717

ok, every person while in their teen years religious or not will have lustful feelings about someone, hormones arent ignorable.