Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-21-2013, 03:41 PM   #171
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718
Default Re: Rats Vs. Cheats game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
Don't be a hater... Enjoy the SB from your living room :)
Where's the suit Ray? Just where the F is the suit, you not smart enough to keep up with it, or so smart you destroyed it forever. Not hating just stating.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #172
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

I must be on the wrong board. I thought this was a Steeler Board, why in the hell would a Rat fan be here when they could celebrate with their friends? Answer, because we are so much in their heads they have to come here every chance they get after a win and gloat. So congrats yall have made it past the Steelers finally and are playing in your second SB. Just one word of caution do not be pre-mature gatoraders.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ricco Suavez For This Useful Post:
Atlanta Dan (01-21-2013), harrison'samonster (01-21-2013), NSMaster56 (01-21-2013), SteelCity4Life (01-21-2013)
Old 01-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #173
BallSoHard
Water Boy

Member Number: 24741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricco Suavez View Post
Where's the suit Ray? Just where the F is the suit, you not smart enough to keep up with it, or so smart you destroyed it forever. Not hating just stating.
Why you guys bringing up old Sh*t? Its not like any of us have yelled rape this whole thread?

Quote:
I must be on the wrong board. I thought this was a Steeler Board, why in the hell would a Rat fan be here when they could celebrate with their friends? Answer, because we are so much in their heads they have to come here every chance they get after a win and gloat. So congrats yall have made it past the Steelers finally and are playing in your second SB. Just one word of caution do not be pre-mature gatoraders.
I came for the play by play commentary. Its SOOOOOO much fun to read. It starts out with "Fuck the Ratbirds" or approved equal and ends with excuses. Its awesome.

So who is in who's head? We don't comment on Steelers playoff games on our boards... oh... wait... awkward....
BallSoHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:41 PM   #174
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

The Reason is we did not go to your pathetic forum, you one the other hand had to come here.. You would be the stalker in this scenario. Like I said in the Raven fans heads, plenty of room there nothing else. BTW your join date says it all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricco Suavez For This Useful Post:
BallSoHard (01-21-2013)
Old 01-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #175
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206

this isn't unique. I occasionally look at other teams forums (never sign up & post though - how dumb) and there's always 3 or 4 trolls from other teams who come in to stir shit up. No big deal.
That said - i just don't understand why they do it. I, for one, don't have time to sign up on other boards and try and slam those other teams, their fans, and their opinions. You're not going to change minds or sway opinions. It's pretty childish and un-needed.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TRH For This Useful Post:
Atlanta Dan (01-21-2013), harrison'samonster (01-21-2013), SteelCity4Life (01-21-2013)
Old 01-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #176
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRH View Post
this isn't unique. I occasionally look at other teams forums (never sign up & post though - how dumb) and there's always 3 or 4 trolls from other teams who come in to stir shit up. No big deal.
That said - i just don't understand why they do it. I, for one, don't have time to sign up on other boards and try and slam those other teams, their fans, and their opinions. You're not going to change minds or sway opinions. It's pretty childish and un-needed.
Its the same as sitting around in your own home in your underwear, no problem. I go to your house and do the same and I can expect to get my ass handed to me. I dont post on other team forums, for this reason "I do not give a crap about them". If this was the Steelers that was going to the SB you can expect the last place I would be is on a Ravens forum trying to justify my teams importance in the universe or how their team is history.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricco Suavez For This Useful Post:
Atlanta Dan (01-21-2013), harrison'samonster (01-21-2013)
Old 01-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #177
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 10,282 Times in 4,127 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

I can understand it if you're going to be respectful, but I wouldn't want to post on a rival teams board just because to much can be read or misread into what ppl type. It would be more upsetting than fun.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #178
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison'samonster View Post
I can understand it if you're going to be respectful, but I wouldn't want to post on a rival teams board just because to much can be read or misread into what ppl type. It would be more upsetting than fun.
I post here some, Ravens fan. Mostly because I like to read other NFL teams forums rather than Ravens forums, that way you aren't just hearing what you want to hear. It can be tricky, what I might interpret as gently razzing someone can really blow up in your face. And some people are just jerks no matter how you slice it. But it is probably more fun to talk football with someone you respectfully disagree with than with someone who just tells you what you wanna hear.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #179
BallSoHard
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison'samonster View Post
I like that you mention respect in a forum titled "Rats vs Cheats"
Old 01-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #180
BallSoHard
Water Boy

Quote:
The Reason is we did not go to your pathetic forum, you one the other hand had to come here.. You would be the stalker in this scenario. Like I said in the Raven fans heads, plenty of room there nothing else. BTW your join date says it all.
Yet you guys watch the game and feel the need to try and relish in what you hope is a failure by the Ravens. And you get SOOOOOO mad when they win. Its literally the best. It makes the wins sooo much better to know how much you hate it.

Also, You're posting about my team's play by play (who's stalking who?), this is the only thread I posted on on plan on posting on. I was gonna post after reading the delightful Broncos play by play, but I kept that to myself.

My join and post today was to simply say thanks for the good times! But now that I am a member I plan on dropping in every now and again.

All that being said, props to Batch this year. He played his heart out in that Ravens loss. Tough for me to watch, but credit where credit is due.