Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-18-2013, 09:00 AM   #1
Plasiton
Water Boy

Member Number: 24735
Default Please Get rid of Haley heres why.....

Hey I have a great idea.Lets run up the middle again.Was this the most non exsplosive steelers offense ever?Todd Haley couldn't keep his head coaching job because of his inaffective offensive game plan.Why would he get to keep his OFF CO job because of it?The steelers don't have a Bettis like back anymore.I mean there were games this year that I literally could call every play the whole game.If I can do that don't you think other teams D Co's can't?Oh wait, they did.In EVERY game this year.I mean PLAIN JANE game plans Haley.Your horrible.I know 12 year olds that call a better game on Maddon than you do.I know the excuse for getting rid of Ariens was that Big Ben got hit too much.Well guess what.We gave up more sacks than last year.Ben had one of the worst injuries he's ever had this year.Statisically our offense was down in almost ever catagory this year.Player by player, all individual statistics were down.Our rushing game has gone from ground and pound, with nice outside speed to OMG predictable.I mean what exactly did Haley bring to the team that gets him anouther year of work with this orginazation?
Also.Tomlin.I like you a lot.But, we have missed the playoffs 2 of the past 4 seasons.You need to get it together.This is simply inexcusable from the greatest football orginazation in the world.we aren't the cowboys or dolphins for gods sakes.
Watching my Steelers this year was embarassing.
One more thing.Can you guys please get a new conditioning coach.I am tired of watching our players go down every game.Its almost epidemic now.Every year we lose half our team to injuries.That say to me someone isn't doing their job.
But then I think a lot of heads for the steelers should be on the chopping block. I have been a fan for 40 years.Since the day I was born, no other team has gotten my time, money, or cheers except the Steelers.This was one of the worst Black and Gold teams I have ever seen.The fact we have more talent than most teams in the League, and we just stunk it up all year.Makes me physically ill.
Please fire Haley.Don't waste anouther year on a man that doesn't know how to use the personel he has on the field.
One more thing.To all the offensive and defensive players ST's too.PICK IT UP GUYS.
You looked horrible out there this year.Too many drops, fumbles, missed tackles, and big plays given up in ALL phases this year.Simply embarassing guys.
I am an ashamed Steelers fan.This is NOT STEELERS FOOTBALL!
That is all for now.
Plasiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,616 Times in 1,629 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Please Get rid of Haley heres why.....

Yes, lets fire an offensive coordinator after his first year.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bayz101 For This Useful Post:
austinfrench76 (01-18-2013), PhantomJB93 (01-18-2013), Plasiton (01-19-2013)
Old 01-18-2013, 09:31 AM   #3
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,717 Times in 1,783 Posts
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasiton View Post
Hey I have a great idea.Lets run up the middle again.Was this the most non exsplosive steelers offense ever?Todd Haley couldn't keep his head coaching job because of his inaffective offensive game plan.Why would he get to keep his OFF CO job because of it?The steelers don't have a Bettis like back anymore.I mean there were games this year that I literally could call every play the whole game.If I can do that don't you think other teams D Co's can't?Oh wait, they did.In EVERY game this year.I mean PLAIN JANE game plans Haley.Your horrible.I know 12 year olds that call a better game on Maddon than you do.I know the excuse for getting rid of Ariens was that Big Ben got hit too much.Well guess what.We gave up more sacks than last year.Ben had one of the worst injuries he's ever had this year.Statisically our offense was down in almost ever catagory this year.Player by player, all individual statistics were down.Our rushing game has gone from ground and pound, with nice outside speed to OMG predictable.I mean what exactly did Haley bring to the team that gets him anouther year of work with this orginazation?
Also.Tomlin.I like you a lot.But, we have missed the playoffs 2 of the past 4 seasons.You need to get it together.This is simply inexcusable from the greatest football orginazation in the world.we aren't the cowboys or dolphins for gods sakes.
Watching my Steelers this year was embarassing.
One more thing.Can you guys please get a new conditioning coach.I am tired of watching our players go down every game.Its almost epidemic now.Every year we lose half our team to injuries.That say to me someone isn't doing their job.
But then I think a lot of heads for the steelers should be on the chopping block. I have been a fan for 40 years.Since the day I was born, no other team has gotten my time, money, or cheers except the Steelers.This was one of the worst Black and Gold teams I have ever seen.The fact we have more talent than most teams in the League, and we just stunk it up all year.Makes me physically ill.
Please fire Haley.Don't waste anouther year on a man that doesn't know how to use the personel he has on the field.
One more thing.To all the offensive and defensive players ST's too.PICK IT UP GUYS.
You looked horrible out there this year.Too many drops, fumbles, missed tackles, and big plays given up in ALL phases this year.Simply embarassing guys.
I am an ashamed Steelers fan.This is NOT STEELERS FOOTBALL!
That is all for now.
I have disabled family members, so I'm allowed to say this - if this is some sort of social worker helping their client enjoy their favorite team and spending some time with their fellow fans, I applaud you - I just ask that you copy edit afterwards so we can provide your client with a meaningful response

If not, one of our many helpful members, including myself will point you to the Haley is a marty-baller, or was it lover? ...threads where we can verbally duke it out! lol

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steelfury02 For This Useful Post:
Plasiton (01-19-2013)
Old 01-18-2013, 09:41 AM   #4
Plasiton
Water Boy

Member Number: 24735

Where have you people been?Haley was horrible before he got to pittsburgh.He is horrible now.I don't care how many years you give him.Our offense this year was pathetic.The players played like crud.The coaches got out coached by almost every team they played, even in our wins.We looked BAD.Steelers are going in the wrong direction.I don't expect it to change anytime soon either.Meanwhile we had better start drafting better as well.Because the last 4 or 5 years are busting except for maybe pouncey.If he can quit getting hurt.
By the way I am new to this forum.I don't know any links or topics prior to the first one I posted.Sorry.
Plasiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #5
Terminator
Team Captain

Member Number: 24492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
Yes, lets fire an offensive coordinator after his first year.
Sounds like a good plan to me

Haley sucks balls. And I will personally make a bet with anyone that we miss out on the playoff's next season again, specifically because of a lackluster offense.
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Terminator For This Useful Post:
Plasiton (01-18-2013)
Old 01-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #6
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,717 Times in 1,783 Posts
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasiton View Post
Where have you people been?Haley was horrible before he got to pittsburgh.He is horrible now.I don't care how many years you give him.Our offense this year was pathetic.The players played like crud.The coaches got out coached by almost every team they played, even in our wins.We looked BAD.Steelers are going in the wrong direction.I don't expect it to change anytime soon either.Meanwhile we had better start drafting better as well.Because the last 4 or 5 years are busting except for maybe pouncey.If he can quit getting hurt.
By the way I am new to this forum.I don't know any links or topics prior to the first one I posted.Sorry.
who do you want instead for this magical fix?

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steelfury02 For This Useful Post:
Plasiton (01-19-2013)
Old 01-18-2013, 09:50 AM   #7
BKAnthem
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 13149

I definitely agree with you on the Strength and condtioning,
BKAnthem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BKAnthem For This Useful Post:
Plasiton (01-19-2013)
Old 01-18-2013, 10:00 AM   #8
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,773 Posts

That is all.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MACH1 For This Useful Post:
Plasiton (01-19-2013)
Old 01-18-2013, 10:13 AM   #9
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 18,806 Times in 7,937 Posts
My Mood: Dead

Exit the ubiquitous "Wallace" threads.

Insert the obligatory & redundant "Fire Haley" threads.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
Plasiton (01-19-2013)
Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,380 Times in 4,015 Posts

Why do these threads have the problem isolated completely, but with absolutely no solution?

The simple fact of the matter is, Haley had to run it up the middle. We didn't have a RB that had the speed or agility to bounce it to the outside and make a play outside the tackles. Dwyer and Redman are overweight and out of shape RBs that can only put their heads down and run it up the middle. There isn't any talent at that position on our roster.

Watching the Steelers in week 10 when we were arguably the best team in football was embarrassing? I love these threads that have absolutely no logic or reasoning whatsoever.

The playcalling could use some work, but he has another offseason with Ben to get it right. Here's an idea, let's not freak out and overreact because of one down season marred by injuries, including Ben going down. I mean, I know it's a lot to ask, but hey, let's giv'er a shot.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SteelersCanada For This Useful Post:
Plasiton (01-19-2013)