Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 08-17-2006, 07:34 PM   #11
SteelerFanInCA
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 875
Default Re: skip bayless

I see Skip is being is old dumb ass self. Does that guy ever have anything positive to say? What a dickhead.
SteelerFanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 08:03 PM   #12
Steelersfan4life0655
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2163

who even listens to that dumbass, i watch him every day and its the same thing....negativity....negativity......that guy is always bashing the steelers when ever they are thrown into a conversation.....never anything good to say.....
Steelersfan4life0655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 10:30 PM   #13
"NobodyBelievedInUsButUs"
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 2681

Quote:
Originally Posted by momper
Well, I was watching 1st and 10 and the topic of the steelers repeating came up. Woody and Skip both agreed that the Steelers would not repeat and Skip had the nerve to say that the Steelers might not even make the playoffs. He called the Steelers' Super Bowl run the biggest magic carpet ride in history.

After all of this trash talking, his final words are:

"Chris Hope and Deshea Townsend are big losses for that secondary."

The guy is a moron, agreed?

haha I did watch that! Haha, what a moron, he thinks he knows everything about everything and he doesn't. Hes a doosh (sp). I am glad I am not the only one that caught that haha!

THATS RIGHT.......WE RIDE!!!!
"NobodyBelievedInUsButUs" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 05:11 AM   #14
Steel Pit
Banned

Member Number: 2140

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
Skip "Pencil neck geek," Bayless, who needs him anyway
Whining Skip "I look like Maury Povich" Bayless. He and his sidekick are horrible NFL Forcasters. I hate both of them. I've banned Cold Pizza from my life simply because of those 2 freaking morons.
Steel Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 08:33 AM   #15
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482

I use to watch Cold Pizza when I could, and I still watch PTI and Around the horn. I like what woody says sometimes, Kornheiser and WIlbon are good. Mariotti even though he is from Pitt is a kind of a tool. But by far the worst guy ever is Bayless. He plays favorites with everyone and if your team isnt one of his favorites then he drags them through the mudd. He is unprofessional and should be banned from the city of pitt for fear of a public beating. IMO the best one of those guys is Bob Ryan....very good reporter. Kevin Blackistone is also very well rounded. And Im sorry i cant remember her name right now but the female on Around the Horn is very good as well.
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 08:48 AM   #16
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerFanInCA
I see Skip is being is old dumb ass self. Does that guy ever have anything positive to say? What a dickhead.
That is an insult to Mr. Happy!! I liken him more to a rectum in dire need of a wipe.

Who gives a hoot what this bumbling idiot thinks? He'll just end up cleaning more egg off of his face this season - his norm. I'd enjoy seeing Peezy invite him on the Steelers next magic carpet ride and drop him head first into the Atlantic.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 08:52 AM   #17
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

The only shows my stomach can handle on ESPN are PTI and Mike&Mike. At the same time I don't make it a point to watch them everyday. If they are on, I will watch them. That's about it.

"Sports Beat" with Stan Savern is my favorite show in the Pittsburgh area when dealing with sports. I also watch the "#1 Cochran Sports Showdown" and the "Subway Nightly Sports Call" on KDKA. While both of those shows are hosted by Pompeani the majority of the time, I'm capable of blanking him out and listening to the other local sports analysts; In a perfect world Zappone would take over for Pompeani.

As for Skip Bayless..........the more you talk about the guy, the bigger the smiles get at ESPN studios. The same goes with Woody Paige. Both are complete tools in my book who make asinine comments in order to get people to type up a whole thread pertaining to their comments. I learned a long time ago to simply switch the channel when I see those two windbags yapping back and forth at each other and giving us their "expert" opinions.

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 08-18-2006 at 08:56 AM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 09:07 AM   #18
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550

Bayless is just another reason why I avoid ESPN like the plague. Where do they find these chowderheads? I guess now the only prerequisite to work for them is to be a big-mouthed moron with the IQ of a tree slug.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:52 PM   #19
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

HEY BAYLESS. Look up page 290 of the 2006 Steelers Media Guide. You'll see that DeShea Townsend is the STARTING RIGHT CORNER BACK ON THE DEPTH CHART. Chris Hope went to a team that is a joke. The Steelers are gonna repeat. The Steelers do NOT fail to repeat at least 1 time.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:54 PM   #20
memphissteelergirl
Head Coach

Member Number: 2648

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal
That is an insult to Mr. Happy!! I liken him more to a rectum in dire need of a wipe. D***...now there's a visual for ya!

Who gives a hoot what this bumbling idiot thinks? He'll just end up cleaning more egg off of his face this season - his norm. I'd enjoy seeing Peezy invite him on the Steelers next magic carpet ride and drop him head first into the Atlantic.
Hear, here!

Bayless can for all I care!