Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Steelers Draft Central > ** The War Room 2013 **

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
cbrunn
Starter

Member Number: 23984
Default Senior Bowl

Anybody watching this ??

Rambo got a INT ... my favorite player in the draft, to bad I doubt the Steelers take a chance on a player

Robert Alford with a nice Kick return to start the game ... he could be a good Slot Corner

Will Davis is also another CB I like

Ansah is playing real well ... does he have what it takes to stand up and be a OLB...guess we'll gind out at the combine

Jordan Poyer another CB that's real good

Jonathon Cyprien is another S i would look at possible in the 3rd or 4th

OLB from San Jose State is making a good case too ... I can't remember his name I want to say Travis Johnson

Zavier Gooden is another OLB that can play in space and cover TEs and RBs
cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
cbrunn
Starter

Default Re: Senior Bowl

Ansah is going to be a steal if he drops passed the top 15 ... but with pass rushers and DE a premium position now , I doubt he does... He has so much potential
Old 01-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #3
cbrunn
Starter

Sio More is another OLB i would keep an eye out for ... Can rush the passer and can defend the pass ... looks to be perfect for our D ...

If we could get the best WR in the 1st
Bacarri Rambo in the 2nd
Sio More in the 3rd
Duke Williams or Jonathan Cyprein in the 4th
Michael Willams in the 5th
Old 01-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #4
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 18,675 Times in 7,883 Posts
My Mood: Dead

Argh!!!

I forgot that this was on, and I was outside digging up the yard. (Note: And, my DVR is caputz; so I could not tape it.)

When will it be re-aired??? I am sure that NFL Network is going to play it again...
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:00 PM   #5
cbrunn
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Argh!!!

I forgot that this was on, and I was outside digging up the yard. (Note: And, my DVR is caputz; so I could not tape it.)

When will it be re-aired??? I am sure that NFL Network is going to play it again...
Not sure ... I tried to look online at the NFL network Guide and I can't find it on any time again ... Best bet would be give it a couple days it might be on Youtube ...
Old 01-26-2013, 06:03 PM   #6
cbrunn
Starter

Alford with a pic on a 2pt conversion

This draft seems real deep at the CB position ... I think Alford played himself into the late 2nd early 3rd ...and I believe the combine will only help because I think he runs good and looks real smooth in coverage
Old 01-26-2013, 08:20 PM   #7
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 18,675 Times in 7,883 Posts
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
Not sure ... I tried to look online at the NFL network Guide and I can't find it on any time again ... Best bet would be give it a couple days it might be on Youtube ...
Thanks.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:24 PM   #8
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,337 Times in 4,002 Posts

I liked Sion Moore and Ansah looked like a stud. Also, Kenjon Barner looked pretty good too as a scat-back type Running Back for us. Mike Gillislee looked shifty and elusive and showed he had some potential. Alford looked pretty good too if we don't want Brown returning kicks.

Stepfan Taylor looked good too, averaging 5.8 YPC and two catches out of the backfield. He'd be a guy to pick up in the middle rounds as a potential starting RB for us next year.

One of the guys that is going to shock a lot of people and turn a lot of heads was Michael Williams out of 'Bama. People are looking for a Tight End to take on Miller's role when he's out? Well, this kid might be a potential candidate for us. He showed his catching ability and athleticism when catching for Manuel.

Okafor looked solid. Quiet, but solid. He's a guy to keep an eye on as our potential first round pick.

If I wasn't keen on going defense before this game, I would be now. This is the year to reload our defense and get our aging guys out of there and have an infusion of youth going. Man, the defense looked good today.

No receivers really separated themselves today, but keep an eye on Keenan Allen and Cordarrelle Patterson as potential first rounders for us if we decide to go WR in the first round.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:36 AM   #9
WokeUpWithaWoodley
Team Captain

Member Number: 24000

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Argh!!!

Go look at noonkick youtube channel hes been posting senior bowl practices as well as the east west game I believe. I would expect the senior bowl to be uploaded
WokeUpWithaWoodley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:47 AM   #10
kan_t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 21653

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
One of the guys that is going to shock a lot of people and turn a lot of heads was Michael Williams out of 'Bama. People are looking for a Tight End to take on Miller's role when he's out? Well, this kid might be a potential candidate for us. He showed his catching ability and athleticism when catching for Manuel.
I really hope the Steelers take a chance on him at mid-round. I love his blocking and he has shown that he could catch last year.
kan_t is offline   Reply With Quote