Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 02-01-2013, 12:09 AM   #41
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,342 Times in 4,002 Posts
Default Re: Niners CB says openly gay players would not be welcomed on the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwoodson View Post
The only reason political correctness is such a big deal anyways is so that nobody questions the Jews for their brutal regime in Israel, money laundering in America etc. The real issue with this story is the Jews controlling the media.

All of my body wants to believe you're kidding and this isn't serious.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #42
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
All of my body wants to believe you're kidding and this isn't serious.
You'll never know.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:34 AM   #43
The_Joker
Team President

Member Number: 24540
Thanked 1,028 Times in 562 Posts
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedoshell31 View Post
No one seems to care what God says about homosexuality. In Lev. 18:32 He calls it detestable, I Cor 6:9 states that homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of God. Romans 1:24-32 really unloads on them and calls it perversion. Any way I'm done with this message board there is way too many anti-christian commies on Steeler Fever for me.
Hope I can fit that bible up your ass sideways

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwoodson View Post
You'll never know.
Hahaha, oh Jew!
The_Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:11 AM   #44
mikegrimey
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15679

I have a long standing invitation to this "God" you speak of, to come to me personally and tell me their view on homosexuals, i'll ever have a coffee with them or maybe a light lunch at a cafe or something, my treat.

So far the purported creator of the universe, who's alleged to have the powers of being everywhere at once (meaning doing this would be no burden to them, and would even possibly bring them new recruits) hasn't take me up on the offer, so I'm not going to worry about what the Bible says about homosexuals and will appeal to the sense of common human dignity that I know most of us have in us.
mikegrimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #45
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,506 Times in 1,522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedoshell31 View Post
No one seems to care what God says about homosexuality. In Lev. 18:32 He calls it detestable, I Cor 6:9 states that homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of God. Romans 1:24-32 really unloads on them and calls it perversion. Any way I'm done with this message board there is way too many anti-christian commies on Steeler Fever for me.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #46
The_Joker
Team President

Member Number: 24540
Thanked 1,028 Times in 562 Posts
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegrimey View Post
I have a long standing invitation to this "God" you speak of, to come to me personally and tell me their view on homosexuals, i'll ever have a coffee with them or maybe a light lunch at a cafe or something, my treat.

So far the purported creator of the universe, who's alleged to have the powers of being everywhere at once (meaning doing this would be no burden to them, and would even possibly bring them new recruits) hasn't take me up on the offer, so I'm not going to worry about what the Bible says about homosexuals and will appeal to the sense of common human dignity that I know most of us have in us.
Sarcasm, an Atheist specialty
The_Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:27 PM   #47
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723
Thanked 1,056 Times in 557 Posts

If Jews controlled the media, then why did they change their names to Tony Curtis and Steve Ross? Because Jews were scared to death about Germany happening again. America hated Jews just as much as everyone else. Jews can pass for white if you don't have good facial skills.

Jews run Hollywood, that's it. That's because they created Hollywood not because they were thrown into it. The day America tells Israel to EFF off, Jews might have to start prepping to get the hell out again.
OX1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:39 AM   #48
Vis
In Hoc
Supporter

Member Number: 5117
Thanked 4,508 Times in 2,290 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by OX1947 View Post
If Jews controlled the media, then why did they change their names to Tony Curtis and Steve Ross? Because Jews were scared to death about Germany happening again. America hated Jews just as much as everyone else. Jews can pass for white if you don't have good facial skills.

Jews run Hollywood, that's it. That's because they created Hollywood not because they were thrown into it. The day America tells Israel to EFF off, Jews might have to start prepping to get the hell out again.
Want a real shock? Here's Obama on the Holocaust as criticized in the National Review:

Quote:
President Obama issued a statement yesterday to commemorate International Holocaust Remembrance Day. He noted that survivors who bore witness to “the horrors of the cattle cars, ghettos, and concentration camps have witnessed humanity at its very worst and know too well the pain of losing loved ones to senseless violence.” (We noted below how some in Europe chose to mark the day, which takes place each year on January 27, the day Soviet troops liberated Auschwitz.)

The idea that all violence is “senseless” violence is one that has taken deep root on the left; it’s also, unfortunately, one that poses a major impediment to understanding the world.

Nazism may have been an ideology to which the United States was — and to which the president is — implacably opposed, but it is hardly “senseless.” By the early 1930s, the Nazi party had hundreds of thousands of devoted members and repeatedly attracted a third of the votes in German elections; its political leaders campaigned on a platform comprising 25 non-senseless points, including the “unification of all Germans,” a demand for “land and territory for the sustenance of our people,” and an assertion that “no Jew can be a member of the race.” Suffice it to say, many sensible Germans were persuaded.
So, because there was organization behind the murder of six million Jews, it made sense? Or is it because it made sense to some people, the Holocaust wasn’t senseless?

All generalizations are dangerous.
Vis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #49
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 8,083 Times in 3,413 Posts
My Mood: Mellow

I'm not trying to defend what Germany did to the Jews in the Holocaust, but that country was torn apart after WW1. Those people were ready to believe anything and anyone.
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #50
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206

whether you agree or disagree, he should be able to say that w/no problem. Sheez - you can't say anything any more or all of the activist-types crawl out from under their rocks.
In a non-spoken way, the fact is that its probably true. Pretty soon you won't even be able to say the word "gay". It will be known as the "G" word.

Either side should be able to speak what they think. Big deal.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote