Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|02-02-2013, 11:02 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2011
Member Number: 18312
Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,553 Posts
My most realistic mock draft
1. Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
2. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
3. Brandon Jenkins, OLB, Florida State
4. Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
5. Michael Williams, TE, Alabama
6. Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern
7. Michael Mauti, ILB, Penn State
also this is my last my mock draft until after the combine
|02-03-2013, 08:21 AM||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2012
Member Number: 23984
Thanked 376 Times in 259 Posts
Re: My most realistic mock draft
I like Vaccaro , Not to sure he'll be there at 17 though ... I like his versatility but I don't like his ball skills
Hopkins I highly doubt he'll be there in the 2nd ... but I like it
Jenkins could be a pick in the 3rd if we don't get a pass rusher in the 1st...he could be a "steal" but how many "steal" pass rushers do you want on the team? Worilds and Carter were supposed to be "steals"...if don't get one of the top ones I'd rather not spend another mid round pick on a OLB
I don't like Lattimore ... to many pressing needs to draft and stash for a year ... Would love Barner here
Love the Williams pick
Don't think Brandon Williams lasts until the 6th after his senior bowl
Mauti why not ... but again another injury prone player... is he a player? yes ... but can he stay healthy? no ... There are a couple DBs I would like here ... Nigel Malone , Rashaan Melvin, Jamul Rolle
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|