Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 02-06-2013, 01:02 AM   #41
aa14
Banned

Member Number: 24529
My Mood: In Love
Default Re: 2013 Opponents & Early Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Not saly at ALL. It's exactly what's needed, actually. How did your tears taste after we went to 3 Super Bowls in 5 years? How did your tears taste when we whipped that ass to a Lombardi in the AFC Title game? How did yours taste from an epic comeback in 2010 divisional round (one San Fran ALMOST and SHOULD of duplicated from 5 yards within' in the Super Bowl) ?

Saltier than I thought. See that's the thing, I wasn't moaning and wailing like you are. Take it like a man. I respect the Steelers organization as much as any team in the league but it has some real cry-baby fans.
aa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:13 AM   #42
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 2,148 Times in 863 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa14 View Post
Saltier than I thought. See that's the thing, I wasn't moaning and wailing like you are. Take it like a man. I respect the Steelers organization as much as any team in the league but it has some real cry-baby fans.
Trust me, I respect Baltimore's organization, too. It's an honor for a team to model their entire existance off of the Steelers just to compete with them.

Again, not salty, passionate. Honestly, I really don't care what you, or any other purple-pushers think about us. I really don't. You seriously come on here and troll the shit out of us and expect us to "take it like a man?" You sir, can go fuck yourself! See you in 2013.

As I said, good luck trying to play that jig-saw puzzle that will now be your salary cap paying a mediocre QB 20 million dollars, which means nobody on the opposite end of those aimlessly jumpballs Anquan Boldin is so good at pulling down. How ironic the Super Bowl will truly become Baltimore's downfall. Eyebrow can never, ever step in Ray Lewis's shadow and lead a football team to another championship. Douche is the douche of all douche's.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:23 AM   #43
aa14
Banned

Member Number: 24529
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Trust me, I respect Baltimore's organization, too. It's an honor for a team to model their entire existance off of the Steelers just to compete with them.

Again, not salty, passionate. Honestly, I really don't care what you, or any other purple-pushers think about us. I really don't. You seriously come on here and troll the shit out of us and expect us to "take it like a man?" You sir, can go fuck yourself! See you in 2013.

As I said, good luck trying to play that jig-saw puzzle that will now be your salary cap paying a mediocre QB 20 million dollars, which means nobody on the opposite end of those aimlessly jumpballs Anquan Boldin is so good at pulling down. How ironic the Super Bowl will truly become Baltimore's downfall. Eyebrow can never, ever step in Ray Lewis's shadow and lead a football team to another championship. Douche is the douche of all douche's.
I only responded to your deluded and petulant rant. Maybe if you didn't whine so much no one would bug you. Trolling? I'm just making sure everyone knows the hyperbolic drivel when they see it.
aa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:25 AM   #44
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,427 Times in 2,373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa14 View Post
I only responded to your deluded and petulant rant. Maybe if you didn't whine so much no one would bug you. Trolling? I'm just making sure everyone knows the hyperbolic drivel when they see it.
The only reason your here is to stir up shit. You can easily be shown the door.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:29 AM   #45
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

I'm just here, on my teams boards and team community (hint, hint) defending the word and not afraid to go toe to toe when I see a ***** Ravens fan crossing over after they won the Super Bowl and feeling the need to correct our way of thinking. Seriously dude, seeing only 1 of your 40 lousy posts around here isn't the way I usually handle good and well thought out debates. Responding to me, a STEELERS fan, on a STEELERS forum, only makes you look like a bigger dolt than you already are for coming here in the first place, creep.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:37 AM   #46
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Maybe if he see's this, it'll scare him away to the hole he crawled out from under:

Lmao.
harrison'samonster (02-06-2013)
Old 02-06-2013, 05:00 AM   #47
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495

Quote:
I'm just here, on my teams boards and team community (hint, hint) defending the word and not afraid to go toe to toe when I see a ***** Ravens fan crossing over after they won the Super Bowl and feeling the need to correct our way of thinking. Seriously dude, seeing only 1 of your 40 lousy posts around here isn't the way I usually handle good and well thought out debates. Responding to me, a STEELERS fan, on a STEELERS forum, only makes you look like a bigger dolt than you already are for coming here in the first place, creep.
Yep. There was not one Ravens fan on this forum that was confident they were going to even make it to the Superbowl let alone win it. They all rush on this forum after the fact to hype the team they didn't believe in in the first place. All 40 posts came immediately following Ravens wins no doubt. They are no where to be seen after sustaining beatings at the hands of the Steelers. Flacco is 2-6 vs Roethlisberger and 0-1 vs Charlie Batch. Ravens fans, why don't you show up the next time the Steelers embarass you? Please? Thanks in advance.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:29 AM   #48
wwhickok
Starter

Member Number: 24713

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
An answer for you my good Sir. Same reason Steeler fans started ten different threads in regards to Ravens the past two days. It's fifty percent schadenfreude and fifty percent gloating that the Ravens are going to steamroll the Steelers next year as well. The tide is definately turning in the Ravens favor now; thanks in part to your lousy front office and questionable coaching.

Listen very closely because despite all of our possible issues I am very confident in this.

The STEELERS are winning the division for the next two seasons.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:17 AM   #49
charlesk
Banned

Member Number: 24477

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwhickok View Post
Listen very closely because despite all of our possible issues I am very confident in this.

The STEELERS are winning the division for the next two seasons.
We will have to find a good escrow agent online to lay a wager with. I will also plan on being in Pittsburgh when the 2013 Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens visit so we can take care of the bet there if you wish.
charlesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #50
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
We will have to find a good escrow agent online to lay a wager with. I will also plan on being in Pittsburgh when the 2013 Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens visit so we can take care of the bet there if you wish.
Dear God just stop already. The Ravens are a mediocre team that got hot and healthy when the time was right. Big deal. They won the SB, goodie for them. You ravens fans are hysterical. They win one SB in like over a decade and you all act like they've won the last 10. WTF you guys are here, on a Steelers board chest pumping is beyond me. The Steelers have 6 SBs, 2 is nothing. It's just beyond ridiculous. Go to the ravens board and beat your chests there, you guys are the only ones who care about the ravens anyway.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote