Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Bucs

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 28, 1:00 PM
FOX

Old 02-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #91
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: I'll say it plainly - anyone questioning Big Ben is an IDIOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa14 View Post
I'm wasting my life worrying about the Steelers? What are you doing on here? You're wasting your life worrying about me. See how I did that? Why don't you talk some football instead of focusing on me? I haven't been going around insulting other posters for no good reason like you, I've been trying to talk football. How about you keep that vitriolic prating to yourself and focus on football in these discussions? Would that be so hard?
You want football talk, do you? I said it another thread and I'll repeat it again. The ravens blew a 28-6 lead, the defense is old, Ray Lewis will finally do the NFL and it's fans a favor by retiring his tired act and they were one blown noncall away from losing the sb. Now, I seen the ravens get hot, like the steelers, Giants, Patriots and ANY team that makes the sb. There's no guarantee it will happen again, it's harder to repeat, there's too many other teams on the rise and the ravens aren't getting any younger. You have no idea who will be back and who will be gone. The ravens won a sb by 3 points after blowing a lead. That should be worrisome. The ravens won a sb in over a decade. Good for them. The Steelers have 6 to their name, 2 was like 4 wins ago. Big deal. Biggest difference between steelers fans and ravens fans (aside from the steelers fans superior football knowledge) is knowing how to win. Maybe someday you'll figure it out, may take another decade tho.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #92
BLACK_AND_YELLOW
Team President

Member Number: 18312
Thanked 2,621 Times in 1,177 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
I'm wasting my life worrying about the Steelers? What are you doing on here? You're wasting your life worrying about me. See how I did that? Why don't you talk some football instead of focusing on me? I haven't been going around insulting other posters for no good reason like you, I've been trying to talk football. How about you keep that vitriolic prating to yourself and focus on football in these discussions? Would that be so hard?
And you're here not trying to start problems lol sit down you no what you're doing, and there's a section for football talk like steelerschik said this is the Pittsburgh Steelers section were Steeler fans discuss & debate not where ravens fans like you jump in and try to start stuff understand you immature kid?

Not like you my life is not hopeless so I can talk as much as I want to understand?
BLACK_AND_YELLOW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #93
aa14
Banned

Member Number: 24529
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_AND_YELLOW View Post
And you're here not trying to start problems lol sit down you no what you're doing, and there's a section for football talk like steelerschik said this is the Pittsburgh Steelers section were Steeler fans discuss & debate not where ravens fans like you jump in and try to start stuff understand you immature kid?

Not like you my life is not hopeless so I can talk as much as I want to understand?
Uhhh...

Right...
aa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #94
The_Joker
Team Owner

Member Number: 24540
Thanked 1,447 Times in 756 Posts
My Mood: Devilish

Notice how we get along with BleedPurple and CharlesK but not this kid?

It's not us, it's him...
The_Joker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #95
aa14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
You want football talk, do you? I said it another thread and I'll repeat it again. The ravens blew a 28-6 lead, the defense is old, Ray Lewis will finally do the NFL and it's fans a favor by retiring his tired act and they were one blown noncall away from losing the sb. Now, I seen the ravens get hot, like the steelers, Giants, Patriots and ANY team that makes the sb. There's no guarantee it will happen again, it's harder to repeat, there's too many other teams on the rise and the ravens aren't getting any younger. You have no idea who will be back and who will be gone. The ravens won a sb by 3 points after blowing a lead. That should be worrisome. The ravens won a sb in over a decade. Good for them. The Steelers have 6 to their name, 2 was like 4 wins ago. Big deal. Biggest difference between steelers fans and ravens fans (aside from the steelers fans superior football knowledge) is knowing how to win. Maybe someday you'll figure it out, may take another decade tho.
We held on and won the game. That's like me trying to degrade your SB victory vs. the cardinals because you were LOSING until the end. You were LOSING during the superbowl yet you won it at the last second, TIME TO WORRY... right? I don't think any Steelers fan was worried about how they won, it's a ridiculous assertion. You won then, we won now. The 49ers were a fantastic team and we could have lost, but we didn't. We were the best team in the league and there isn't really anything you can say to change that fact.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:49 PM   #96
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Quote:
We held on and won the game. That's like me trying to degrade your SB victory vs. the cardinals because you were LOSING until the end. You were LOSING during the superbowl yet you won it at the last second, TIME TO WORRY... right? I don't think any Steelers fan was worried about how they won, it's a ridiculous assertion. You won then, we won now. The 49ers were a fantastic team and we could have lost, but we didn't. We were the best team in the league and there isn't really anything you can say to change that fact.
The steelers didn't blow a HUGE lead son. And if you don't think that is something to think about, you're more delusional than we all already know you are. Did you watch the same game? San Fran looked anything BUT a fantastic team. The fact a huge lead was blown to a team playing as poorly as the 9ers was pathetic, all be it rather fun to watch. The rest of your dribble is just tiresome garbage. Isn't it past your bedtime yet kiddo?

Oh and a little math for you, 6 sbs >>>>2 sbs. Got a long way to go to be the best jr.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #97
aa14
Banned

Quote:
The steelers didn't blow a HUGE lead son. And if you don't think that is something to think about, you're more delusional than we all already know you are. Did you watch the same game? San Fran looked anything BUT a fantastic team. The fact a huge lead was blown to a team playing as poorly as the 9ers was pathetic, all be it rather fun to watch. The rest of your dribble is just tiresome garbage. Isn't it past your bedtime yet kiddo?

Oh and a little math for you, 6 sbs >>>>2 sbs. Got a long way to go to be the best jr.
You're right. The 49ers were terrible and had no business being there. It wasn't the Ravens who amassed that monster lead, it was the 49ers playing it away. Smoking the packers... ending the Falcons... having one of the best records in the league... yeah you're right. The Steelers would have won the superbowl if they were in it, right? I mean you can always dream what COULD'VE happened!

I think the Steelers are one of the most storied and respectable organizations in the league. I love the rivalry between the teams. Since they won most of their titles before I was born the six titles doesn't mean much to me other than they've been one of the more consistent franchises in the past fifty years. That said, the Ravens have won two since they've been in existence. The Steelers have also won two during that same time frame. You can wave your figurative dick around if you want but it is white noise to me.

I mean seriously, how lame of an argument is that? WE WON MORE SUPERBOWLS THAN YOU... SO THERE!!! Uhh, okay?

By the way, what is dribble? Lol!!!
all be it = albeit
You learn something every day, even from kids.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #98
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Quote:
You're right. The 49ers were terrible and had no business being there. It wasn't the Ravens who amassed that monster lead, it was the 49ers playing it away. Smoking the packers... ending the Falcons... having one of the best records in the league... yeah you're right. The Steelers would have won the superbowl if they were in it, right? I mean you can always dream what COULD'VE happened!

I think the Steelers are one of the most storied and respectable organizations in the league. I love the rivalry between the teams. Since they won most of their titles before I was born the six titles doesn't mean much to me other than they've been one of the more consistent franchises in the past fifty years. That said, the Ravens have won two since they've been in existence. The Steelers have also won two during the same time frame. You can wave your figurative dick around if you want but it is white noise to me.

I mean seriously, how lame of an argument is that? WE WON MORE SUPERBOWLS THAN YOU... SO THERE!!! Uhh, okay?

By the way, what is dribble? Lol!!!
all be it = albeit
You learn something every day.
Sonny, I know how to spell and all be it was talking down to your level. Dribble is the crap coming off of your keyboard. The ravens are the browns, they've been in existence longer than their time in baltimore smart one. Trophies are all that matter. Just the way it is. The bottom line is the sb is almost a week over, yet here you are...why is that? Why do you think anyone cares anymore? The cleveland ravens weren't the best team in the league this year either darling, they got hot when they had to. It's over and past and the draft is more important than who won the sb. You are what gives the entire ravens fan base a bad rep. You're annoying, bragging about something the steelers have accomplished 6 times over and still going on about it. Why? I mean just answer that simple question. I mean you said we learn something new everyday, I want to learn why you're here and why we care about a team we've owned more than not?

And you can keep your "dick" talk to yourself. It's rude, crude (typical ravens) and not necessary, especially from someone not old enough to talk like that.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #99
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 9,582 Times in 3,910 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

all right. This next seasons going to answer a few questions. All this has nothing to do with the thread. Ravens fan, if you want to continue this conversation I would recommend starting your own thread, you've hijacked this one.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #100
aa14
Banned

Quote:
Sonny, I know how to spell and all be it was talking down to your level. Dribble is the crap coming off of your keyboard. The ravens are the browns, they've been in existence longer than their time in baltimore smart one. Trophies are all that matter. Just the way it is. The bottom line is the sb is almost a week over, yet here you are...why is that? Why do you think anyone cares anymore? The cleveland ravens weren't the best team in the league this year either darling, they got hot when they had to. It's over and past and the draft is more important than who won the sb. You are what gives the entire ravens fan base a bad rep. You're annoying, bragging about something the steelers have accomplished 6 times over and still going on about it. Why? I mean just answer that simple question. I mean you said we learn something new everyday, I want to learn why you're here and why we care about a team we've owned more than not?

And you can keep your "dick" talk to yourself. It's rude, crude (typical ravens) and not necessary, especially from someone not old enough to talk like that.
Okay... so now Cleveland still own the ravens... that means Baltimore get to add the colts to their total? Do we get to add our NFL championships won in 1958, 1959 and 1968? How about Baltimore's Super Bowl V or XLI victory? Or wait... that last one doesn't count because they were the colts already? How are we doing this? Let me know the rules.

Telling me that using the word dick is rude is funny. You've been rude the entire time by continuing to insult me by sarcastically calling me "smart one", "jr.", or "kiddo". I only provided you an elucidation with your incorrect use of "dribble" and "all be it". I was trying to help you out and I know you'll consider these mistakes in the future. Thank me later.