Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #11
The_Joker
Living Legend
 
The_Joker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Virginia
Posts: 3,350
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24540
Thanks: 3,748
Thanked 2,023 Times in 1,065 Posts
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggermatt15 View Post
Keep checking ticket sites like StubHub, Ticketmaster, etc. You might have the best luck right before the preseason starts. That is what I did for Redskins tickets last year. Kept checking and found some good deals before the season.

Definitely rep the Black n Gold!
I will, hopefully not in a body bag
__________________
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
The_Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #12
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter
 
teegre's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 15,070
Member Number: 24108
Thanks: 21,724
Thanked 23,021 Times in 9,394 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
I will, hopefully not in a body bag
Don't fret... just avoid any limos.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:08 PM   #13
The_Joker
Living Legend
 
The_Joker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Virginia
Posts: 3,350
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24540
Thanks: 3,748
Thanked 2,023 Times in 1,065 Posts
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Don't fret... just avoid any limos.
And #52?
__________________
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
The_Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:09 PM   #14
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter
 
teegre's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 15,070
Member Number: 24108
Thanks: 21,724
Thanked 23,021 Times in 9,394 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
And #52?
Allegedly...
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
The_Joker (02-09-2013)
Old 02-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #15
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,171
Member Number: 5792
Thanks: 7
Thanked 340 Times in 168 Posts
Default Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...

Probably close to 200 each to get in the door. Not good seats.
I've been their 7 times. Had a few words and such, nothing major. Hold your terrible towel tight. I saw people jerking them out of others hands and throwing them. Nobody tried it with me or my kids, but mostly a bunch of douche bags in my opinion. They hate us as terribly due to all the success and playoff losses. The last time I was there was when Santonio caught the TD on the goal line with 30 seconds left. They reviewed it forever and then the place went silent.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:43 PM   #16
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter
 
Lady Steel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,895
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16396
Thanks: 17,607
Thanked 6,624 Times in 2,526 Posts
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
Tips?
Don't let your crayons lay in the sun.

Bonus Tip: Rotate your tires every 5,000 miles.


Have fun!
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:05 AM   #17
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter
 
steelfury02's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,760
Member Number: 6076
Thanks: 4,937
Thanked 4,474 Times in 2,125 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post
Probably close to 200 each to get in the door. Not good seats.
I've been their 7 times. Had a few words and such, nothing major. Hold your terrible towel tight. I saw people jerking them out of others hands and throwing them. Nobody tried it with me or my kids, but mostly a bunch of douche bags in my opinion. They hate us as terribly due to all the success and playoff losses. The last time I was there was when Santonio caught the TD on the goal line with 30 seconds left. They reviewed it forever and then the place went silent.
yup

just my two cents - if you go and its a Steelers victory, I would just be mindful of your surroundings, especially exiting where some of them love to do little "run by" or "drive by" stunts - they are a good mix just like Heinz - mostly good, some remarks, and then a couple of douches here and there. Just know you absolutely will not leave without SOME razzing, and I'd be prepared for some serious smack talk - especially now that they're the champs - I was going to go with my father - but, not sure I could put up with their new found sense of accomplishment

sometimes I just really cherish the sofa, the big screen, my lazy clothes, and my home brew . . .
__________________

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #18
The_Joker
Living Legend
 
The_Joker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Virginia
Posts: 3,350
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24540
Thanks: 3,748
Thanked 2,023 Times in 1,065 Posts
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
yup

just my two cents - if you go and its a Steelers victory, I would just be mindful of your surroundings, especially exiting where some of them love to do little "run by" or "drive by" stunts - they are a good mix just like Heinz - mostly good, some remarks, and then a couple of douches here and there. Just know you absolutely will not leave without SOME razzing, and I'd be prepared for some serious smack talk - especially now that they're the champs - I was going to go with my father - but, not sure I could put up with their new found sense of accomplishment

sometimes I just really cherish the sofa, the big screen, my lazy clothes, and my home brew . . .
My dad went to a Redskins-Eagles game in Philly and after the 'Skins won, he had to cover his jersey so they didn't lynch him. Other Redskins fans weren't so lucky.
__________________
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
The_Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #19
Steelerindc
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 143
Member Number: 15880
Thanks: 46
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...

I would think since the Ratbirds just won the SB ticket prices will be at a premium for that game. Honestly I think $125 is cheap.

I've been to two Steeler-Raven games and it's bad up there. There fans cry like babies when something goes wrong and will have no problem saying the Steelers are cheating even in there own Stadium.

I have been involved in an altercation there once and it's not a good thing, you're just simply outnumbered.

But You have to always wear your colors with pride.
Steelerindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:44 AM   #20
The_Joker
Living Legend
 
The_Joker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Virginia
Posts: 3,350
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24540
Thanks: 3,748
Thanked 2,023 Times in 1,065 Posts
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: I'm planning on going to the Steelers-Ravens game in Baltimore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelerindc View Post
I would think since the Ratbirds just won the SB ticket prices will be at a premium for that game. Honestly I think $125 is cheap.

I've been to two Steeler-Raven games and it's bad up there. There fans cry like babies when something goes wrong and will have no problem saying the Steelers are cheating even in there own Stadium.

I have been involved in an altercation there once and it's not a good thing, you're just simply outnumbered.

But You have to always wear your colors with pride.
I'm more worried over money than fights. I want to see a Steelers game, but I live in DC and Baltimore is the closest place. It's also a great game as well. The Steelers play nowhere close besides Baltimore next year.
__________________
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
The_Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts