Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 03-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #111
pittpete
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 5301
Default Re: Mike Wallace is the Dolphins top target

Brown_______13gp-66rec-105target-787yds-11.9avg-5TD-43firstdowns
Wallace______15gp-64rec-119target-836yds-13.1avg-8TD-33firstdowns

Wallace was playing for a contract though........
Old 03-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #112
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 7,098 Times in 3,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
Brown_______13gp-66rec-105target-787yds-11.9avg-5TD-43firstdowns
Wallace______15gp-64rec-119target-836yds-13.1avg-8TD-33firstdowns

Wallace was playing for a contract though........
He's as good as Megatron, though. Man, if only he didn't play with such a shitty Quarterback, he'd have 2000 yards. Poor Mike.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SteelersCanada For This Useful Post:
fer522 (03-03-2013)
Old 03-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #113
VaDave
Team President

Member Number: 479
Thanked 1,187 Times in 697 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcurtis View Post
Ben has a terrible deep ball, frankly it blows ! Cant tell if I'm watching a QB or Duck Dynasty !!!!!!!!
Brady has survived these years quite nicely without a great deep ball as well. I can go on and list a lot of QBs that don't throw a great deep ball. It's not a requirement. NOR is it a requirement that 100% of ALL passes be right on the money.

Look. we get your point. You think Ben Roethslistberger is a worthless piece of excrement.. Unfortunately for you, most people don't agree, including, the owners of the Steelers, his peers in the game, his coaches, not just of the Steelers, but around the league, his wife, and anybody with a football IQ over 84. So why don't you just drop it already?
VaDave is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VaDave For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (03-03-2013)
Old 03-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #114
scottcurtis
Banned

Member Number: 24767

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaDave View Post
Brady has survived these years quite nicely without a great deep ball as well. I can go on and list a lot of QBs that don't throw a great deep ball. It's not a requirement. NOR is it a requirement that 100% of ALL passes be right on the money.

Look. we get your point. You think Ben Roethslistberger is a worthless piece of excrement.. Unfortunately for you, most people don't agree, including, the owners of the Steelers, his peers in the game, his coaches, not just of the Steelers, but around the league, his wife, and anybody with a football IQ over 84. So why don't you just drop it already?
The steelers tried to trade Ben after he raped those 2 ladies...no takers. Its ok everyone knows you want to "teo" Ben's sausage.
scottcurtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #115
WokeUpWithaWoodley
Starter

Member Number: 24000

Quote:
The steelers tried to trade Ben after he raped those 2 ladies...no takers. Its ok everyone knows you want to "teo" Ben's sausage.
Your really annoying, can we trade you to another forum????....probably no takers cause your a dumbass.
WokeUpWithaWoodley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WokeUpWithaWoodley For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (03-05-2013), harrison'samonster (03-03-2013), Lady Steel (03-03-2013), TheVet (03-04-2013), tony hipchest (03-03-2013)
Old 03-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #116
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 7,114 Times in 3,036 Posts

curtiscotts got a bad Ben/Rape fetish thing going on. he probably has wall paper of Mendenhall grinding on Ben throughout the house.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #117
VaDave
Team President

Quote:
You actually believe this??? Oh, come on man. Grow up.

Look nit, I never said Ben was the 2nd coming of Otto Graham or the Pope either for that matter. What I will say is he's a dang fine QB that happens to be playing at a high level.

What went on in his personal life, and his reputation while suspect, is not actually based on facts. In truth, the FACTS, (you do know the difference between a fact and an assumption I would hope?) clearly point out that nothing in either case even remotely suggests that a rape has occurred.

All that there is in both cases is a she said, he said. That's all there is. There is no evidence that anything occurred. What is remarkable, since it is virtually impossible for that act to have happened without evidence remaining, let alone twice, there are STILL people, you included, that STILL cling to the theory that since there was an accusation, it must be true. Truth be told, what you are suffering from is a bad case of conjecture without the facts to back it up dude.

BTW, I believe you were accused of some pretty disgusting actions a couple of times on this board too. While were making assumptions, let me make an assumption as well that you are also indeed piece of crap.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VaDave For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (03-05-2013), harrison'samonster (03-03-2013), tony hipchest (03-03-2013)
Old 03-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #118
scottcurtis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaDave View Post
You actually believe this??? Oh, come on man. Grow up.

Look nit, I never said Ben was the 2nd coming of Otto Graham or the Pope either for that matter. What I will say is he's a dang fine QB that happens to be playing at a high level.

What went on in his personal life, and his reputation while suspect, is not actually based on facts. In truth, the FACTS, (you do know the difference between a fact and an assumption I would hope?) clearly point out that nothing in either case even remotely suggests that a rape has occurred.

All that there is in both cases is a she said, he said. That's all there is. There is no evidence that anything occurred. What is remarkable, since it is virtually impossible for that act to have happened without evidence remaining, let alone twice, there are STILL people, you included, that STILL cling to the theory that since there was an accusation, it must be true. Truth be told, what you are suffering from is a bad case of conjecture without the facts to back it up dude.

BTW, I believe you were accused of some pretty disgusting actions a couple of times on this board too. While were making assumptions, let me make an assumption as well that you are also indeed piece of crap.
VaginaDave go call someone on your Obamaphone that cares.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #119
scottcurtis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
He is a one-trick pony. He failed because he has poor fundamentals and no heart. He needs to learn how to catch with hands extended. Most of all he needs to fight for passes and not give up on plays

Wallace would have been making more than Brown, but he chose not to sign. Wallace has no one to blame but himself.

Look at the poor effort Wallace gave in his contract year. How do you think he would have played if given that huge contract?
Wow, couldnt be any worse than Brown played after his HUGE contract. Youll be sorry when he's gone. it will be another great excuse as to why ben sucks next year too !
Old 03-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #120
VaDave
Team President

Quote:
VaginaDave go call someone on your Obamaphone that cares.
I guess I was right, you are indeed a piece of crap.