Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 03-04-2013, 11:15 AM   #151
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,460 Times in 2,381 Posts
Default Re: Mike Wallace is the Dolphins top target

This is a Wallace thread not a Ben hate thread. Lets keep it that way.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #152
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 3,555 Times in 1,686 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane View Post
And Ghostbusters. Don't you dare forget Ghostbusters.
Many will point to Caddyshack as one of Murray's best role, or Lost in Translation. I'm a sucker for Jon Winger in Stripes.

Cant wait for free agency, so Wallace can go and these threads can end.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:30 AM   #153
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcurtis View Post
First off, your third rate intellect couldn't figure out that the posting "head in the sand" had nothing to do with his raping women. It was about Ben again being in total denial of any locker room problems. You can believe want you want about the rape in Nevada ...he did it and paid his way out. I remember him at the presser saying he wouldnt stop fighting this until he cleared his name....Right up to the point he settled out of court so he didnt have to go in front of a jury. All his high priced lawyers couldnt get the case dropped because there was something there. Bens wife must be so proud.
get lost.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TRH For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (03-04-2013)
Old 03-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #154
scottcurtis
Banned

Member Number: 24767

This is why Wallace will be more productive with a better QB ... If he wouldnt have caught this ball you people would have been all over him !!!! But Ben had all day to throw, Wallace blew by the defenders and Ben couldnt put the ball on the money again. Ben gave the DB a chance to make a play when it should be an easy TD. You will miss Mike Wallace !!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ass-to-Wallace
scottcurtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:35 AM   #155
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 11,517 Times in 4,599 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
Many will point to Caddyshack as one of Murray's best role, or Lost in Translation. I'm a sucker for Jon Winger in Stripes.

Cant wait for free agency, so Wallace can go and these threads can end.
Oh free agency won't make these threads go away immediately. Especially if he ends up in Miami or some team we play against next season.

Stripes was a great one!
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #156
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 11,741 Times in 4,794 Posts

Quote:
This is why Wallace will be more productive with a better QB ... If he wouldnt have caught this ball you people would have been all over him !!!! But Ben had all day to throw, Wallace blew by the defenders and Ben couldnt put the ball on the money again. Ben gave the DB a chance to make a play when it should be an easy TD. You will miss Mike Wallace !!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ass-to-Wallace

Do you have any idea how hard it is to throw it 60 yards?
Completing a 60 yard pass into a 5 yard window is fucking impressive. If he did lead Wallace over the top, it would've been picked off as the Safety had a play on the underneath. That ball was perfectly thrown. There's not a ton of Quarterbacks that can even hit that ball, let alone meet your lofty expectation of throwing it another 6 yards into the endzone for a 'clean catch'.

I'd appreciate it if you ever made any kind of sense with your bullshit posts. It's unfortunate to me that you haven't ever made sense in any single thing you've ever said so I'm not going to hold my breath on it.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #157
scottcurtis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post

Do you have any idea how hard it is to throw it 60 yards?
Completing a 60 yard pass into a 5 yard window is fucking impressive. If he did lead Wallace over the top, it would've been picked off as the Safety had a play on the underneath. That ball was perfectly thrown. There's not a ton of Quarterbacks that can even hit that ball, let alone meet your lofty expectation of throwing it another 6 yards into the endzone for a 'clean catch'.

I'd appreciate it if you ever made any kind of sense with your bullshit posts. It's unfortunate to me that you haven't ever made sense in any single thing you've ever said so I'm not going to hold my breath on it.
You think that ball was perfectly thrown LOLOLOLOL ! Ive heard it all !!!! You know football ? Ive seen pro QB's throw 60 yds on there knees in practice. You sir are a total joke....PERFECTLY THROWN MY ASS !

Here's some random dude doing it for christ sake !!!!!

http://youtu.be/GAr7dJATH5s
Old 03-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #158
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 5,023 Times in 2,383 Posts
My Mood: Fine

Ben's deep ball ability is up for debate. Its not the worst IMO, it could be better. However, as you all know - I don't really think we need to pull a Flacco and heave ho it to pull a flag or to complete a 99/100 impossible completion. There was a lot of factors going into Flacco's playoff run. He deserves the accolades - best deep ball showing I've seen in a long time - but - enough of the comparisons already and the Ben bashing.

Let's say Steelers Nation is divided on who Ben is as a person and a teammate, and where he should be heading with his skill set and leave it alone at that already

As much as I've been bashing Ben - he will help our fave team seriously contend for another 2-4 seasons realistically speaking - we absolutely do not need Wallace to get Steeler Nation back on top. We need a leader at the WR position and we need good hands - end of story.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #159
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 11,741 Times in 4,794 Posts

Quote:
You think that ball was perfectly thrown LOLOLOLOL ! Ive heard it all !!!! You know football ? Ive seen pro QB's throw 60 yds on there knees in practice. You sir are a total joke....PERFECTLY THROWN MY ASS !
Show me.

Oh, and when you come back with no videos or evidence of any kind, I won't call you out on your bullshit because we've all come to expect it.

edit -- so, you come back with a shitty quality YouTube video of two random guys and come back and act like that's rock solid evidence. Do you realize everything you do makes you look like a complete clown?
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #160
scottcurtis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Show me.

Oh, and when you come back with no videos or evidence of any kind, I won't call you out on your bullshit because we've all come to expect it.
How about random joe above !!!!~! Check youtube there buddy !