Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Steelers Draft Central > ** The War Room 2013 **

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 02-28-2013, 02:54 AM   #11
WokeUpWithaWoodley
Team Captain

Member Number: 24000
Default Re: Here's the guy to sit behind Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieRayVol View Post
Bray had his "MOMENTS AT UT". but nothing was said about his time he spent away from the field taking time to read to some of the 1 grade students this past summer in the knoxville area.

I've been a UT fan for over 40 years. He's a 21 year old kid from California who moved to the mountains of East Tennessee.

He's cocky and he's done some crazy stuff. But he never been involved in "BAR FIGHTS, FLUNKED DRUG TESTS, VIOLENCE TOWARDS WOMEN, lots more serious stuff that I see some of these knuckle heads involved in that are about to be drafted.

Bray was thrown a curve right from the jump when he enrolled early , then coach Lane Kiffin left 3 weeks before National signing day and he was stuck playing for Derek Dooley.. As a freshman he got thrown in after Phil Simms kid broke his hand and played great..

His sophmore year he started strong until Justin Hunter blew out a knee against Florida and he was playing behind an offensive line of nothing but true freshman..Then towards the end of the season he broke his thumb..

This was supposed to be the year. but with Sal Sunseri ( Heard that name before) running the defense ( The worse defense ever at UT) we had to play catch up a lot..

The guy PHYSICALLY is the best quarterback to play at UT since Peyton Manning...He's 21, he cocky and hes' pulled some BONE HEADED STUNTS but nobody said that HE HAS TO START FROM DAY ONE AND LEAD THIS TEAM OUT OF THE DARKNESS.

34 TD and over 3600 yards were the most since Mannings senior year....

Favre was a screw up ( Still is) in College and Atlanta took a 3rd round chance on him.. And there has never been a bigger Big Ben fan than me, ( But look at some of the bone headed crap he's pulled and he did it AFTER he had won A Super Bowl..Some after he had won his second)..

If he's there in the mid round snag him...Can't live with Batch and Gary Coleman forever.

Didnt canada just give you a report of violence against a women.

Reading to first graders isnt a big deal eevery college player does thatt at some point.

And plus hes more of 2-3 round guy thats to high for us this draft to many more needs
WokeUpWithaWoodley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:11 AM   #12
StevieRayVol
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24064
Default Re: Here's the guy to sit behind Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeUpWithaWoodley View Post
Didnt canada just give you a report of violence against a women.

Reading to first graders isnt a big deal eevery college player does thatt at some point.

And plus hes more of 2-3 round guy thats to high for us this draft to many more needs

I remember when it happened he and a buddy where drinking and throwing the bottles and golf balls at a garbage can. when this girls car got hit. She wasn't his girlfriend. It wasn't like he singled her out... And the broken windshield case was dropped. Bray was at practice when that incident occurred. ( YES, IT WAS A BONE HEADED THING TO DO.. BELIEVE ME THE UT FANS WANTED TO STRING HIM UP FOR IT)...

And NO WAY do we spend a 2nd or 3rd rounder on him. NO, NO, NO... Bigger needs than that. ..But if he's there after the third then take a chance and grab him...

Last edited by StevieRayVol; 02-28-2013 at 03:28 AM.
StevieRayVol is offline   Reply With Quote