Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 03-04-2013, 03:12 AM   #31
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: An open challange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokenblackguy View Post
Too long winded, but keep trying you'll get there eventually. Try and keep it under 3 words

Yeah, keep it under 3 words.... we don't want to overload his feeble little mind so soon. The syphilis that he picked up on The Block on E. Baltimore St. has ravaged that crack saturated pea that rattles around in his skull.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:31 AM   #32
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,605 Times in 1,528 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

Duh I am token and I ride the short yellow bus. I have to keep it three words and under or I don't understand it.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:47 AM   #33
Tokenblackguy
Water Boy

Member Number: 24800

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Does what you just posted negate the fact that you again, tried to post a picture of Tomlin looking (creepily) similar to Foreman and pass it off as some kind of shit talk?

Three words? How about these three:

Fuck. The. Ravens.
Well I actually like Mike Tomlin and his no nonsense attitude, so i took a light-hearted shot at him looking like Omar Epps, If you thought that was smack talk you clearly weren't paying attention.

I probably could have been more mean but it was still infinitely better then the smack you've presented. You should take some lessons from Buddha Bus, guy is hilarious.

I only wanted to point out the irony of your post, talking about thin skinned fans, when your own post was exuding large amounts of butthurt. I won't legitimately smack talk someone whose only contribution to the smack is popping off at the mouth.

Don't worry though, you can still take solace in those 6 rings of yours and scurry off to the kid's section where you belong :)

Old 03-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #34
Tokenblackguy
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Yeah, keep it under 3 words.... we don't want to overload his feeble little mind so soon. The syphilis that he picked up on The Block on E. Baltimore St. has ravaged that crack saturated pea that rattles around in his skull.
Hey, get your facts straight! Baltimore is the heroin capital of the country not crack

Ironically enough, Baltimore City ranks higher in education then Pittsburgh even with our Heroin riddled brains. Maryland overall (which is 99% of the Ravens fanbase) is #1 in education for the 5th straight year. You're supposed to back your smack with facts remeber

http://www.thedailybeast.com/galleri...s.html#slide20
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...tro-areas.html
Old 03-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #35
steelax04
Head Coach
Supporter

HolmenKollen Ski Jump Champion!
Member Number: 12182
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Ironically enough, Baltimore City ranks higher in education then Pittsburgh even with our Heroin riddled brains. Maryland overall (which is 99% of the Ravens fanbase) is #1 in education for the 5th straight year. You're supposed to back your smack with facts remeber
Ironically enough, you talked smack about education when using "then" instead of "than" and forgot a m in remember. However, I'm happy to see that you used "you're" correctly.

Good day, sir.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:32 PM   #36
Tokenblackguy
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelax04 View Post
Ironically enough, you talked smack about education when using "then" instead of "than" and forgot a m in remember. However, I'm happy to see that you used "you're" correctly.

Good day, sir.
Not smack talk, just pointing out facts. Typo's happen
Old 03-04-2013, 03:06 PM   #37
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Not smack talk, just pointing out facts. Typo's happen
A typo is accidentally hitting the wrong button. You clearly misspelled and/or misused words. Nice try at covering up for your "great Maryland public school ejumacation".

And since when are there rules for smack talk, you window licker? Coming onto a Steelers' fan board as a Raven fan, starting a smack talk battle, and then trying to dictate the rules of said smack talking is absolute proof of exactly how painfully stupid you really are.

Please, please, please don't commend me for my comments towards you anymore. It lowers my self-esteem and makes me want to kill myself.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
IowaSteeler927 (03-21-2013)
Old 03-04-2013, 03:24 PM   #38
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Oh.... and here's a couple of other things Baltimore is better at than Pittsburgh.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nei...p100dangerous/

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-...ties-with-stds

http://trusted.md/blog/beckywinslow/...#axzz2Mbn9nHjL

You truly are the "City of Champions"..... and murdering football heroes.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #39
Tokenblackguy
Water Boy

Quote:
A typo is accidentally hitting the wrong button. You clearly misspelled and/or misused words. Nice try at covering up for your "great Maryland public school ejumacation".

And since when are there rules for smack talk, you window licker? Coming onto a Steelers' fan board as a Raven fan, starting a smack talk battle, and then trying to dictate the rules of said smack talking is absolute proof of exactly how painfully stupid you really are.

Please, please, please don't commend me for my comments towards you anymore. It lowers my self-esteem and makes me want to kill myself.
That only makes me want to compliment you more Did I mention how funny that Ray Lewis pic was? I saved it to my computer.

I simply expect better then these childish attempts at personal insults (apparently there supposed to hurt my feelings). I'd rather smack talk each other's teams.

I'd much rather talk about the fact that your team went from being Tebowed on national television to getting ousted from the playoffs by AJ Green his band of flunkies. And have a good chance of missing this season playoffs. While the Rays went to AFCCG then won the Superbowl. You could say we knifed our way through the post season.

I also didn't make up the get your facts straight rule, the forum did.

"Want to talk smack? Back it up with facts! What goes on in the 'BF' stays in the 'BF'. Not for the meek of heart or easily offended. Please keep in mind that most of the rules still apply. ATTENTION: MATURE PEOPLE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR ONLY!"

My Maryland "ejumacation" may not have taught me how to spell, but at least it taught me reading comprehension.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:32 PM   #40
Tokenblackguy
Water Boy

Quote:
Oh.... and here's a couple of other things Baltimore is better at than Pittsburgh.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nei...p100dangerous/

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-...ties-with-stds

http://trusted.md/blog/beckywinslow/...#axzz2Mbn9nHjL

You truly are the "City of Champions"..... and murdering football heroes.
Don't forget heroin addicts, The Wire, and a Harbor that smells like the bodies that are constantly found in it. Luckily the Lombardi isn't kept in Baltimore city.