Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 03-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #41
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,126 Times in 4,605 Posts
Default Re: An open challange

i see a ravens SB win has prevented atleast 1 member of its community from choking to death on their heroin induced vomit, for yet another day.

i dont know if that is sad and tragic, or beautiful and awe inspiring.

maybe Ray Lewis will let God decide...
Old 03-05-2013, 04:17 AM   #42
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokenblackguy View Post
I'd much rather talk about the fact that your team went from being Tebowed on national television to getting ousted from the playoffs by AJ Green his band of flunkies. And have a good chance of missing this season playoffs. While the Rays went to AFCCG then won the Superbowl. You could say we knifed our way through the post season.
You know who isn't on that list for ousting us from the playoffs? That's right, genius, our personal post-season whipping boys, THE RAVENS! But I guess vicariously living through other team's accomplishments helps you sleep at night....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokenblackguy View Post
I also didn't make up the get your facts straight rule, the forum did.

"Want to talk smack? Back it up with facts! What goes on in the 'BF' stays in the 'BF'. Not for the meek of heart or easily offended. Please keep in mind that most of the rules still apply. ATTENTION: MATURE PEOPLE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR ONLY!"
From the guy who couldn't read well enough to put it in the Blast Furnace to begin with.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #43
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #44
steelax04
Head Coach
Supporter

HolmenKollen Ski Jump Champion!
Member Number: 12182
My Mood: Yeehaw

Final Police Report: Only 20,000 Killed During Ravens' Super Bowl Parade

BALTIMORE—After taking under a month to sort through the carnage from the Ravens’ Super Bowl victory parade, Baltimore police issued an encouraging report Friday, revealing that the festivities had resulted in just 20,278 fatalities.

According to the report, the corpses littering the area surrounding Commerce Street included less than 5,410 residents killed by gunshot wounds, a mere 9,553 stabbing victims, and, in a particularly welcome surprise, a near-negligible 2,892 casualties who were violently beaten to death.

“This is a great day for Baltimore,” said police commissioner Anthony Batts, who noted that several hundred officers had worked nonstop since February 5th investigating the site of the massacre. “We planned for between 40,000 and 50,000 bodies, so to end up with a fraction of that—well, it’s really a testament to the willpower and restraint of our residents.”

“Most of the players even survived, which is a wonderful achievement in itself,” Batts added.

The report, which compared the parade favorably to the Ravens’ 2001 victory parade that claimed the lives of more than 75,000 Baltimore residents, noted that a majority of attendees were not robbed during the event, and proudly highlighted the fact that fewer than 1,000 young children were listed as dead, injured, or missing.

“Though it is true that 60,000 injuries is actually up slightly since 2001, and about 25,000 of those people remain in so-called critical condition, we’re not here to play a game of semantics,” said Batts, who mentioned that while some of the murderers remained at large, it was also safe to assume that a small percentage were also killed during the celebrations. “Bottom line is, we held a great parade, only 20,000 people were brutally murdered, and everyone else enjoyed themselves. At the end of the day, no one is disputing what a remarkable step forward this is for our city.”

At press time, Baltimore had another reason to celebrate as an addendum to the report identified Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco as among the deceased.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/fin...g-raven,31495/
Old 03-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #45
steelax04
Head Coach
Supporter

HolmenKollen Ski Jump Champion!
Member Number: 12182
My Mood: Yeehaw

Just saw in my FB feed:

The Onion
Ravens Finalize 6-Year, $120 Million Deal For Super Bowl XLVII
Old 03-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #47
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Separated at birth?

Definitely brothers from another mother.
Im pretty sure their from the same Momma

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stb_steeler For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (03-05-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 12:34 AM   #49
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
But I guess vicariously living through other team's accomplishments helps you sleep at night....

Living vicariously thought other teams accomplishments? Dude, we just won the superbowl; beating an 8-8 team isn't exactly an "accomplishment" in comparison. We don't give one dirty dump about knocking you out of the playoffs, you aren't even on the radar, sorry. . .

Besides, you make it really tough to oust you from the playoffs when you aren't in them or are getting Tebow'd in the first round . . .
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:39 AM   #50
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelax04 View Post
Ironically enough, you talked smack about education when using "then" instead of "than" and forgot a m in remember. However, I'm happy to see that you used "you're" correctly.

Good day, sir.
an* m.

Just saying.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote