Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 08-20-2006, 08:55 PM   #1
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304
Default Bungel Fans Suck!

Turn your speakers up and check this crap out http://www.bigbensucks.com/index.html
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:47 PM   #2
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Bungel Fans Suck!

LMAO!!! Their stupidity is astounding! Green really isn't their best color - well of course unless they are wearing a green noose around their necks.

Quote:
"This site is dedicated to all things that suck about Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers. This site is maintained by the fans of the true champions of the AFC North and is to be considered opinion and parody at its finest."
Ummm - you won the division, knuckleheads, but you got your asses handed to you in the divisional playoff game by sucky Ben and the sucky Steelers.

This site is maintained by the most loyal and true fans in the NFL whose fans spread from north to south, east to west and around the globe and back. Oh - did I mention, the true champions of SUPER BOWL XL?

Quote:
IF YOU HAVE EMAILED US IN THE PAST YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIGNUP WE ALREADY HAVE YOU IN OUR DATABASE, IF NOT, SIGN UP NOW BEFORE BIG BEN REALLY HURTS HIMSELF .
Two little words - BITE ME.

I have never come across such a vicious bunch of fans in all the years I have been a Steelers/football fan. There are a few good ones who knew who the Bungles were before last season, but they are few and far between.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:55 PM   #3
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal
I have never come across such a vicious bunch of fans in all the years I have been a Steelers/football fan.
I can live with being called vicious.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:57 PM   #4
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304

There is a decent Bungel fan seriously??? Oh yeah cant stop (great guy) on my fantasy league too. And seemingly there is another one, I bet if we really looked we could find a few more. It is too bad a few can make the entire fanbase look badly. But at the same timeI think all of us take it for what it is worth and befriend the good fans. Noone needs to be rude about the Steelers. There may also be some Steeler fans who are also a$$holes.......I just never ran across them:)
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 10:02 PM   #5
BlackNGold203
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 1217

Vicious in itself is bad...combine it with jealousy, ignorance, and a healthy dose of non-intelligence...and it's darn right criminal...

wait...criminal...bengals....

NOW it all makes sense!!!!
Old 08-20-2006, 10:19 PM   #6
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156

That was plain old dumb...............

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." -Ambrose Redmoon.
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 10:43 PM   #7
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784

Tell me about it, you all! Uggghhhhh! I just spent a portion of my eveing trying to explain why it reflects badly on our city to boo and harass JEROME BETTIS!!! The guy actually thinks that it's just "part of a rivalry" and "what football is" and...get this...."they should have known better than to bring him to Paul Brown stadium". Then he has the nerve to tell me that Pittsburgh is "made up of low life trailer trash." Along with a few other things, which I won't go into right now, I informed him that I was born and raised an hour outside of Pittsburgh and that my Father worked most of his career in a steel mill after leaving the service.....and challenged him to tell me that I look like trailer trash. Funny....he didn't have much to say after that. I wonder if it had anything to do with the utensils I was holding...in a rather unique way. (lol)

Thanks to MeanJoe for surprising me with my new sig.
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 11:13 PM   #8
I-Want-Troy's-Hair
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2698

Someone hand me a phone I'm calling the Bungles new hotline (513) 381-JERK.

Boy the hate runs deep but.....the feeling mutual. Bungles fan "We're still the AFC North Champs"....okay whatever!
I-Want-Troy's-Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 06:28 AM   #9
BlackNGold203
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 1217

I can understand rivalry...and smack talk....I can understand taking shots at each other...(verbally and in print)....but this site obviously took alot of time and effort....

Jealousy...that manifests itself like this....is down right...well...psychotic...

this person needs professional help...I hope he gets it....or gets run over....one of those two....
Old 08-21-2006, 06:37 AM   #10
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85
I can live with being called vicious.
As one of the more intelligent of Bengal fans...do you think you can smack some of those cincy fans in the back of the head...remind them to spend more time cheering for their own team and uplifting the positives ..(I personally think Palmer is a stand up guy...although all of his better traits were probably learned by having Troy as a roomate in college...LOL) ...instead of wasting SOOOO much time wallowing in bitterness.

To be honest...give your team a couple of more years with a winning record and I think that mentality goes away...its probably just growing pains from what you all have had to endure over the years.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote