Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 04-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #11
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 4,614 Times in 1,979 Posts
Default Re: Bengals and Harrison agree on deal

watch out for marcus gilbert, would be a shame if he had to be carted off with an ACL injury
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #12
Quackjack
Head Coach

Member Number: 24540

... betrayal...

here's some solemn batman music to set the mood...

Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #13
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #14
SteelersRush
Water Boy

Member Number: 3207

I think the front office are a bunch of idiots. Worilds couldn't take the man's position last year when he was playing on 1 leg. What makes everyone think he can fill the role of the silverback? Starter on defense for 6 seasons. Of those 6, he gave us 5 probowl performances. LOLB Woodley, has started for 6 seasons and delivered 1 probowl performance of those 6. Yet he is scheduled this year to make nearly double at 9.19 mill, of what Harrison was asking of the Steelers. As for you fools who believe his body to be broken down and he can only play "limited snaps", you will be proven wrong. Not by a little bit, but by a long shot. Oh I love our backups at OLB. Carter. REALLY? Let's see how many games Woodley plays before softie pulls another hammie. Let's hear you wizards of smart say, "we'll pick up an OLB in the draft". Last rookie that started for our defense was Levon Kirkland.
SteelersRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #15
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Hope he likes losing.

Can't wait for the bungal trolls to start coming out of the woodwork.
He doesn't like losing, that's why he left the steelers. Steelers are on the down slope while the Bengals are on the rise. Bengals will finish first or second in the AFCN, and the good guys will be sitting in third again. Bengals have a good defense and now it only got better. Harrison will look good in the black and orange. Hell definitely create a few sack fumbles help the Bengals win a couple games. Good luck James. It sucks you're not a steeler but I'm happy I'll be seeing and hearing your name again this season.

Does anybody know the details?

I know James would love to smash Roethlisburger hard. He ain't to fond of the ego, potential rapes, and selfishness Ben grew over the career he's had in the NFL.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #16
IamTheSteelGod
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1064

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersRush View Post
I think the front office are a bunch of idiots. Worilds couldn't take the man's position last year when he was playing on 1 leg. What makes everyone think he can fill the role of the silverback? Starter on defense for 6 seasons. Of those 6, he gave us 5 probowl performances. LOLB Woodley, has started for 6 seasons and delivered 1 probowl performance of those 6. Yet he is scheduled this year to make nearly double at 9.19 mill, of what Harrison was asking of the Steelers. As for you fools who believe his body to be broken down and he can only play "limited snaps", you will be proven wrong. Not by a little bit, but by a long shot. Oh I love our backups at OLB. Carter. REALLY? Let's see how many games Woodley plays before softie pulls another hammie. Let's hear you wizards of smart say, "we'll pick up an OLB in the draft". Last rookie that started for our defense was Levon Kirkland.
I totally agree but he is gone now and his career in Pittsburgh is done. But one thing, why the Bungals???
Old 04-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #17
truesteelerfan
Team Captain

Member Number: 11218

Well that sucks! We are stupid for leaving our OLB situation in such poor depth.
truesteelerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #18
Twentyvalve
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18796

??

He is a guy looking or work. He has bills too. The Bengals benefit and Harrison benefits. Good for both of them.

I always like to recount the time when he high-fived my 5 and 7 year old daughters. He had a look on his face like he was going to kill someone but he went out of his way to do that.

I like JH even before that. Good for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane View Post
Dick.

No wonder we got two prime time games against them.
Twentyvalve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #19
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 7,253 Times in 3,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersRush View Post
Who is going to replace 6 sacks, a bad back, a bad knee and broken orbital bone for this defense? Who can possibly match that kind of production?
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteelersCanada For This Useful Post:
Fire Arians (04-19-2013), vasteeler (04-19-2013)
Old 04-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #20
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 11678

Why the Bengals? Its a JOB. His BOSS said we do not want you no more go some place else! IMO a very dumb move.

Good Luck James, thanks for the SB win!!!
Curtain_of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Curtain_of_Steel For This Useful Post:
TheVet (04-20-2013)