Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 06-22-2005, 04:03 AM   #11
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342
Default Re: Ut oh...now I'm pissed...

Current #1 New England Patriots

"The champs have actually improved in the offseason, adding key veterans like David Terrell and Duane Starks. Taking them down won't be easy."

One thing we know, if they do go down, it won't be at the hands of those thinkthey'rebettertheneveryoneSteelers.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 10:46 AM   #12
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292

you know what HW...no one said anything about your pecious little Patsies. No one claimed that we are the best, so you can just hop off your little horse. All that people in here have said, is that we don't think the Ravens should be put ahead of us, and that this ranking might not have done Cinci justice either. No one said anything about your stupid Patsis-so shut up...
and Bltz...if he keeps talking, you might want to move this to the BF!
Old 06-22-2005, 11:01 AM   #13
Avoid LLoyd1975
Starter

Member Number: 376

Screw the patriots, screw the eagles, screw the colts and the ravens. Their is only one team in the NFL. That is the Pittsburgh steelers and everyone else are just participants. The gay ass Tom Brady and Co. are going to choke their asses off this year. Just like they did the year after they lucked out and won their first championsip. They are still paying off the ref's from the raiders game.
Avoid LLoyd1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 01:32 PM   #14
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwork
Current #1 New England Patriots

"The champs have actually improved in the offseason, adding key veterans like David Terrell and Duane Starks. Taking them down won't be easy."

One thing we know, if they do go down, it won't be at the hands of those thinkthey'rebettertheneveryoneSteelers.
Nobody mentioned your fucking Gaytriots until you did.Why?Because they deserve the top spot.However,the Ratbirds don't deserve to be above us and thr Cinci rating was too low in most (if not everyone's) opinion.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 04:29 PM   #15
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420

Well now that you mention it, I hope the Bengals and your Patsies make it to the playoffs so we can kick your ass. I guess they made some improvements in the offensive coaching unit... .....And I don't remembe what happen with Troy Brown...first not siging him and letting him go into free agency, then signing him.....thats a fucked up team....I guess they needed more money for their precious Tom Brady who really aint shit. Man I wish the Bengals had your asses in the regular season when it counts not the pre season, and don;t say we had the chance last year bc this is a new year. You think your getting another super bowl this year...Think again your "dynasty" reign is over....I'll be rooting for Pittsburgh when they play you (that will be the only time) and any other team that plays you.
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 04:30 PM   #16
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

O yeah thanks guys I feel the love with everyone agreeing cincy's rating was too low. :D
Old 06-23-2005, 03:45 AM   #17
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

As I said. If the Patriots do go down, it wont be at the hands of the thinkthey'rebetterthenanyone Steelers.
As far as the Bingle Bangle Bungles go, you guys are just sad. I mean, look at your uniforms, let alone your record. Hey, no NFL team should have to take the field against a team dressed like that. It's an insult. They should make you play in a semi-pro league until you shape up.

Last edited by hardwork; 06-23-2005 at 04:01 AM.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 01:16 PM   #18
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwork
As I said. If the Patriots do go down, it wont be at the hands of the thinkthey'rebetterthenanyone Steelers.
As far as the Bingle Bangle Bungles go, you guys are just sad. I mean, look at your uniforms, let alone your record. Hey, no NFL team should have to take the field against a team dressed like that. It's an insult. They should make you play in a semi-pro league until you shape up.
You get lucky in 1 super bowl, then get lucky in a few playoffs to make a few more superbowls..... And almost suffered a late come back by Mcnabb an inc.... he wouldn't have thrown that interception if he wouldn't have been sick...your team is sorry and now you got Dillon which if he was so great the Bengals wouldn't have wanted to get rid of him. our unis are the shit...better then piss ass ugly blue
Old 06-23-2005, 02:44 PM   #19
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

I don`t know where a Bungles fan gets the nerve to say that the Pats suck?
Old 06-23-2005, 02:45 PM   #20
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
You get lucky in 1 super bowl, then get lucky in a few playoffs to make a few more superbowls..... And almost suffered a late come back by Mcnabb an inc.... he wouldn't have thrown that interception if he wouldn't have been sick...your team is sorry and now you got Dillon which if he was so great the Bengals wouldn't have wanted to get rid of him. our unis are the shit...better then piss ass ugly blue
Dillon wanted to leave just as much as we wanted to get rid of him....I know someone will say that eventually so i'll just put it down so you know that I know.