Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2013, 11:54 PM   #11
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 770
Member Number: 20804
Thanks: 67
Thanked 89 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: Fourth of July fireworks shuttered at key military bases

Astonishing.

Nothing can be said that hasn't already been said a million times over for the last 15 years.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:57 PM   #12
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 770
Member Number: 20804
Thanks: 67
Thanked 89 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: Fourth of July fireworks shuttered at key military bases

You would think the libutards would be up in arms about this.
They hate spending on space exploration, national defense, and basically everything but welfare, but they're happy for Obama and his family going on a 100 million dollar safari.

Some people are just natural serfs
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:35 AM   #13
Bane
Head Coach
 
Bane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,811
Member Number: 24775
Thanks: 2,352
Thanked 3,040 Times in 1,243 Posts
Default Re: Fourth of July fireworks shuttered at key military bases

Didn't you praise the Nazis?
__________________
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bane For This Useful Post:
teegre (07-03-2013)
Old 07-03-2013, 06:37 AM   #14
Fire Haley
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 10,359
Member Number: 763
Thanks: 53
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: Fourth of July fireworks shuttered at key military bases

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATS16N0 View Post
You would think the libutards would be up in arms about this.

They hate spending on space exploration, national defense, and basically everything but welfare, but they're happy for Obama and his family going on a 100 million dollar safari.
Socialists sure do worship their cult leaders, don't they.

Obama is their messiah - he can do no wrong - they bow down and lick his holy boots with every step
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fire Haley For This Useful Post:
PATS16N0 (07-03-2013)
Old 07-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #15
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 770
Member Number: 20804
Thanks: 67
Thanked 89 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: Fourth of July fireworks shuttered at key military bases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane View Post
Didn't you praise the Nazis?
Even diabolical Hitler put himself on soldier rations, as well as every guest in his home, there on personal matters as well as government or military, after 1942.

According to the memoirs of Albert Speer, he even threw a fit after finding out how much caviar cost and ordered it to never be served at state dinners or in his home ever again while the German military was fighting on the Eastern front.

Yes, even a dictator, one of the most despised in recent history, practiced self restraint with a passion.

Your Obama, meanwhile, over indulges in lavish vacations while the nation is 17 trillion dollars in debt with a collapsing economy and widespread unemployment.

Really pathetic.

Enjoy your cake.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:01 AM   #16
Vis
In Hoc
Supporter
 
Vis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 7,837
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5117
Thanks: 677
Thanked 5,212 Times in 2,564 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Fourth of July fireworks shuttered at key military bases

You can't catch Pat short on his Nazi knowledge. He's head of their PR department for the eastern seaboard.

Once and for all, Pat, that one ball myth - true?
__________________


All generalizations are dangerous.
Vis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #17
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter
 
Atlanta Dan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,829
Member Number: 728
Thanks: 2,287
Thanked 7,333 Times in 3,278 Posts
Default Re: Fourth of July fireworks shuttered at key military bases

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
The sequester was all obamas idea.
That the GOP House agreed to

They should have insisted any sequester not impact fireworks on military bases - the House GOP has betrayed our right to fireworks

But are fireworks something that is best handled by the private sector?

Why is the government handing out $$ to the fireworks lobby?
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlanta Dan For This Useful Post:
43Hitman (07-03-2013), JonM229 (07-03-2013), SteelCityMom (07-03-2013)
Old 07-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #18
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 770
Member Number: 20804
Thanks: 67
Thanked 89 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: Fourth of July fireworks shuttered at key military bases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
You can't catch Pat short on his Nazi knowledge. He's head of their PR department for the eastern seaboard.

Once and for all, Pat, that one ball myth - true?
I know just as much about the Bolshevik revolution, the French revolution and the American revolution, as I do about Hitler's National Socialist revolution and WWII.

Funny things happen when you read books.

If the Peloponnesian War ever comes up on this forum I'll comment on that, too.

Maybe you should get some knowledge on some of these subjects yourself BEFORE you form such strong opinions on them. That's usually the proper order of doing things, unless you're a liberal, of course, than you do it in the opposite order, or just forgo the book reading entirely.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #19
Vis
In Hoc
Supporter
 
Vis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 7,837
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5117
Thanks: 677
Thanked 5,212 Times in 2,564 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Fourth of July fireworks shuttered at key military bases

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATS16N0 View Post
I know just as much about the Bolshevik revolution, the French revolution and the American revolution, as I do about Hitler's National Socialist revolution and WWII.

Funny things happen when you read books.

If the Peloponnesian War ever comes up on this forum I'll comment on that, too.

Maybe you should get some knowledge on some of these subjects yourself BEFORE you form such strong opinions on them. That's usually the proper order of doing things, unless you're a liberal, of course, than you do it in the opposite order, or just forgo the book reading entirely.
I'll read up if the person paying for my internet allows the bandwidth. Oh, that's you
__________________


All generalizations are dangerous.
Vis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vis For This Useful Post:
JonM229 (07-03-2013), SteelCityMom (07-03-2013)
Old 07-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #20
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter
 
Atlanta Dan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 14,829
Member Number: 728
Thanks: 2,287
Thanked 7,333 Times in 3,278 Posts
Default Re: Fourth of July fireworks shuttered at key military bases

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATS16N0 View Post
Even diabolical Hitler put himself on soldier rations, as well as every guest in his home, there on personal matters as well as government or military, after 1942.

According to the memoirs of Albert Speer, he even threw a fit after finding out how much caviar cost and ordered it to never be served at state dinners or in his home ever again while the German military was fighting on the Eastern front.

Yes, even a dictator, one of the most despised in recent history, practiced self restraint with a passion.

Your Obama, meanwhile, over indulges in lavish vacations while the nation is 17 trillion dollars in debt with a collapsing economy and widespread unemployment.

Really pathetic.

Enjoy your cake.
Have you somehow mastered time travel and obtained the ability to post from Berchtesgaden in the 1940s?

Props for that - the internet had not yet been invented
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts