Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 08-30-2006, 03:14 PM   #21
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: BEER!!!!

smh, if it wasn't for the steelers PA would be a peice of shit. can't believe they can't sale beer in stores. that's why texas is the best
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:22 PM   #22
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
smh, if it wasn't for the steelers PA would be a peice of shit. can't believe they can't sale beer in stores. that's why texas is the best
First. Have you ever been to PA?

Second. If so, why do you consider it a piece of %&$#?

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 08-30-2006 at 03:26 PM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:35 PM   #23
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
First. Have you ever been to PA?

Second. If so, why do you consider it a piece of %&$#?

yes i have been to PA, three years ago......and i was being more sarcastic about ppl not being able to buy beer at a store......i liked PA

the bad part......it was to cold lol, it was summer too lol, we got there like at 3am and it was 54 degrees, it barely gets that here in winter lol. to many hills to drive up, i was afriad my uncle was gonna be a retard and drive off lol....i wake up easy, and we slept with the window open, and the damn amish would be riding down the street and you hear the stupid horses feet on the road. y'all talk funny up there lol...i know i know, we talk funny to y'all lol. youz guys, wtf is that lol....we had to drive away from a freakin tornado lol

the good part......damn everythign was beatuiful around there. hersey park was tight. Knoebels was pretty tight. i finally saw a cow that wasn't just plain brown or black. y'all have them black and white ones lol

it's seems like there's more bad then good in my post but i had a hell of a time there....just to bad i couldn't buy steeler gear cause all i saw was dallas cowboy shit in the stores lol
Old 08-30-2006, 03:43 PM   #24
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
yes i have been to PA, three years ago......and i was being more sarcastic about ppl not being able to buy beer at a store......i liked PA

the bad part......it was to cold lol, it was summer too lol, we got there like at 3am and it was 54 degrees, it barely gets that here in winter lol. to many hills to drive up, i was afriad my uncle was gonna be a retard and drive off lol....i wake up easy, and we slept with the window open, and the damn amish would be riding down the street and you hear the stupid horses feet on the road. y'all talk funny up there lol...i know i know, we talk funny to y'all lol. youz guys, wtf is that lol....we had to drive away from a freakin tornado lol

the good part......damn everythign was beatuiful around there. hersey park was tight. Knoebels was pretty tight. i finally saw a cow that wasn't just plain brown or black. y'all have them black and white ones lol

it's seems like there's more bad then good in my post but i had a hell of a time there....just to bad i couldn't buy steeler gear cause all i saw was dallas cowboy shit in the stores lol
Yeah if you don't like cold weather (during Winter) and if you don't like mountains, the northeast part of the country is probably not a place for you. Personally, I can't imagine watching a Steeler game in warm weather for 18 games a year. It's just not Steeler football. I can't take dry heat so I wouldn't exactly like Arizona, New Mexico or Texas. As for tornado's, not many in this area but I believe there are many in the state of Texas.

As for the Amish, the majority are located in one county....Lancaster.

As for the speech. Well, people from Texas talk funny (that's if your lucky enough to find one that actually speaks the English language these days...lol). BTW, it's "yinz guys".

As for Steeler gear, if you visit Pittsburgh, you'll find Steeler gear.

Thanks for the reply, just curious as to why our state is a piece of &$%# in your opinion.

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 08-30-2006 at 03:46 PM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #25
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Yeah if you don't like cold weather (during Winter) and if you don't like mountains, the northeast part of the country is probably not a place for you. Personally, I can't imagine watching a Steeler game in warm weather for 18 games a year. It's just not Steeler football. I can't take dry heat so I wouldn't exactly like Arizona, New Mexico or Texas. As for tornado's, not many in this area but I believe there are many in the state of Texas.

As for the Amish, the majority are located in one county....Lancaster.

As for the speech. Well, people from Texas talk funny (that's if your lucky enough to find one that actually speaks the English language these days...lol). BTW, it's "yinz guys".

As for Steeler gear, if you visit Pittsburgh, you'll find Steeler gear.

Thanks for the reply, just curious as to why our state is a piece of &$%# in your opinion.
well i live way down south in texas and it ain't dry heat.....there are rarely tornados here.....and again i was being sarcastic with the pa is a peice of shit. so that pa being a peice of shit is not my opinion.......y'all also say tortilla funny too
Old 08-30-2006, 04:04 PM   #26
ARKIESTEEL
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2268

If you are born in Arkansas they teach hate for Texas in the grade schools. Back from the old SWC days

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
ARKIESTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:05 PM   #27
ARKIESTEEL
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2268

I will bet a hard earned dollar I talk more funny than either of you

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
ARKIESTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:14 PM   #28
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Sarcasm.....okay.

It's just hard to pick up on when you simply state that PA is a piece of ****. Sorry I didn't pick up on the sarcasm there. Thanks for the clarification.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:17 PM   #29
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Sarcasm.....okay.

It's just hard to pick up on when you simply state that PA is a piece of ****. Sorry I didn't pick up on the sarcasm there.
well i told you i was being sarcastic in my first reply to you though...ah well no harm done
Old 08-30-2006, 04:19 PM   #30
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
well i told you i was being sarcastic in my first reply to you though...ah well no harm done
I know you did. I simply stated that it was sort of hard to pick up on in your original post referring PA to a piece of ****. That's all.