Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 08-30-2006, 01:31 PM   #11
LambertIsGod58
Team President

Member Number: 410
Default Re: Carson Bionic Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesteel4life View Post
ENOUGH! First off, Screw Palmer! He still has to make it through 60 minute games with teams that have alot more defensive power. He also got to make it through the whole season. He looked good but he still did little hops and took weight off of it(at times), as well as not straightening it out completely like he is known to do. I swear i thought pre-c** was going to ooze from the speakers monday night on the surround system with the comments from the booth. Seriously! Can we use this site for STEELERS Threads. As well as articles written by our staff have more than 2 sentences about steelers! Comon thats why we got ESPN and NFL as favorites on our computers. Bad article for Steelers Fever, sorry just my opinion.
I agree that Palmer hasn't faced our "D" yet or one of that calibur. As far as the Steeler thread part....I don't mind takes on differnet teams. This is a site for Steeler fans...not just Steelers opinions. IMO of course.

"Life is a journey and you never arrive" Chuck Noll 1969-91
LambertIsGod58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:41 PM   #12
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
ENOUGH! First off, Screw Palmer! He still has to make it through 60 minute games with teams that have alot more defensive power. He also got to make it through the whole season. He looked good but he still did little hops and took weight off of it(at times), as well as not straightening it out completely like he is known to do. I swear i thought pre-c** was going to ooze from the speakers monday night on the surround system with the comments from the booth. Seriously! Can we use this site for STEELERS Threads. As well as articles written by our staff have more than 2 sentences about steelers! Comon thats why we got ESPN and NFL as favorites on our computers. Bad article for Steelers Fever, sorry just my opinion.
Geez, nice - tell us how you REALLY feel!

I have no problem keeping up on our AFC North rival's QB and the progress he's made since his injury last season. I'm not that cold-hearted that I'm going to hope that this young man won't come back and be the tough, excellent QB and valuable asset that plays a huge role for the Bungles. I want him at his best when we play the Bungles so that there are no excuses flying around. I have enough confidence in our D and our team overall to want to play Carson at 100% - nothing less.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 02:54 PM   #13
Midnightwriter07
Starter

Member Number: 2305

Well i will admitt, the constant puckering of the ass of Palmer was irritating to me, just as it is that i cant read one ****ing articlle about Big Ben that doesnt include his motorcycle accident. Is rediculous and i am glad that Palmer is ok and he is able to play, just as the same as Big Ben, i get tired of hearing about it.
Midnightwriter07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 03:01 PM   #14
nicesteel4life
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightwriter07 View Post
Well i will admitt, the constant puckering of the ass of Palmer was irritating to me, just as it is that i cant read one ****ing articlle about Big Ben that doesnt include his motorcycle accident. Is rediculous and i am glad that Palmer is ok and he is able to play, just as the same as Big Ben, i get tired of hearing about it.
My Point exactly! I am glad he is well also But DAMMMMM
Old 08-30-2006, 05:37 PM   #15
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

Quote:
If you don't like the article, you don't have to read it...it's as simple as that. The article is there for people who actually are interested in keeping up on their division rivals.

As far as Theisman and company kissing Carson's @$$ on Monday Night goes, they do it for just about every team that is playing in a monday night game. Had it been the Steelers vs. the Packers we would've heard about Ben's motorcycle accident all game-loing. When the Bengals are playing the Packers in a preseason game, there really isn't much else to talk about. If you want to hear commentators worship the steelers, then watch a steelers game.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:06 PM   #16
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85 View Post
If you don't like the article, you don't have to read it...it's as simple as that. The article is there for people who actually are interested in keeping up on their division rivals.

As far as Theisman and company kissing Carson's @$$ on Monday Night goes, they do it for just about every team that is playing in a monday night game. Had it been the Steelers vs. the Packers we would've heard about Ben's motorcycle accident all game-loing. When the Bengals are playing the Packers in a preseason game, there really isn't much else to talk about. If you want to hear commentators worship the steelers, then watch a steelers game.
I understand what your saying, but Joe Theesman, not theisman is a Steelers hater. So he won`t be on our side any time soon. If and when he announce one of our games, out comes the radio. I do believe though that Palmer was the main topic for a reason, number one its preseason and there is nothing else but TO to talk about, and two it is amazing that he has recoverd as quickly as he did. If the injury was as severe as first reported, then I want his surgeons if I every need the same thing
Old 08-30-2006, 09:00 PM   #17
nicesteel4life
Team Captain
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85 View Post

UMMMMMM How can you tell if you like a article or not if you dont read it....Great comment from a Bungals fan....
Old 08-31-2006, 01:21 AM   #18
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
UMMMMMM How can you tell if you like a article or not if you dont read it....Great comment from a Bungals fan....
These clever authors often leave us little clues that give us an indication of what might be contained in an article.

I believe they call it a 'title'.

Carson Bionic Palmer - By Marc Simon

I dont know about you, but I was pretty sure this wasn't going to be a Steelers-only article.....

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 08:17 AM   #19
nicesteel4life
Team Captain
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past View Post
These clever authors often leave us little clues that give us an indication of what might be contained in an article.

I believe they call it a 'title'.

Carson Bionic Palmer - By Marc Simon

I dont know about you, but I was pretty sure this wasn't going to be a Steelers-only article.....

NM
GREAT!!! Now I got a Patsy Fan telling me how to read..........
Sorry but I understand English and read the title and the article, didn't like voiced opinion.
PS...SCREW BRADY as WELL!
Old 08-31-2006, 05:27 PM   #20
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390

I am glad to see Palmer come back and look so good.. but we will see if he can make the plays early in the season, that will be the real story.. if the knee holds up.. and I sincerely hope it does that way there will be No Excuses when WE WHOOP that Bungal @$$ again this year.... Besides all this... what is a Bungal fan doin' in here anyway?... I guess "if you Cant Beat'em... Join'em... huh... hhheheeheheh... CantStop85?STEELERSDID!! Pats are all washed up also... who is your kicker this year anyway? maybe you can get Gary Anderson to kick for ya..hehee
God Bless Ya
Elvis
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote